Orthodontic procedure

hopmop

hopmop

Iron
IMG 2603
IMG 2602
IMG 2601

What should I do?? Braces? Elastics? Surgery?

lmao what the fuck :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Fishy and hopmop
Ironically bimax with orthodontics. Not to beat the bush of the meme surgery that is recommended here.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku and Deleted member 41050
Ironically bimax with orthodontics. Not to beat the bush of the meme surgery that is recommended here.
I thought bimax was for overbite, no? Also would jaw surgery fix my slight crossbite in combination with fixing my underbite or would i need surgery 4 underbite and also get a separate for crossbite?

• +1
Reactions: klimo
is that how your bite normally looks!?
Yea, its fucked up. Its not super apparent when my mouth is shut, since lower teeth doesn't fully extend pass upper teeth, but I do look pouty from side profile. Also my cheekbones are almost nonexistent.

Yea, its fucked up. Its not super apparent when my mouth is shut, since lower teeth doesn't fully extend pass upper teeth, but I do look pouty from side profile. Also my cheekbones are almost nonexistent.
yeah please get braces then

Get braces, tbh best looksmaxxing I did, I whiten my teeth after too it’s a huge fucking halo
yeah please get braces then
wouldn’t getting braces without palate expansion or surgery make the cross-bite and underbite worse? Becuz I have heard that braces makes your palate more narrow and recesses you even more.

wouldn’t getting braces without palate expansion or surgery make the cross-bite and underbite worse? Becuz I have heard that braces makes your palate more narrow and recesses you even more.

It wouldn't make the cross-bite worse, it'll fix the issue. It wouldn't narrow your palate without extractions. Unless you have no plans for jaw surgery to fix the cross-bite, then ortho will fix the issue (assuming it's mild)

It wouldn't make the cross-bite worse, it'll fix the issue. It wouldn't narrow your palate without extractions. Unless you have no plans for jaw surgery to fix the cross-bite, then ortho will fix the issue (assuming it's mild)
Thanks for reply bro. Would braces also fix the underbite? Ik braces won't give me forward maxilla, but would it be able to atleast camoflauge the underbite?