Orthodontics

aldhahrani

aldhahrani

Fake it till you make it.
Im going to get braces soon, is there anything I should be aware of, I currently have a gap between my two front teeth, and misaligned teeth, will braces affect my appearance on the bright side considering I’m still in puberty, or will they worsen my face? Lastly what type of braces would be recommended, and what should I ask the orthodontist for best results?

Im going to get braces soon, is there anything I should be aware of, I currently have a gap between my two front teeth, and misaligned teeth, will braces affect my appearance on the bright side considering I’m still in puberty, or will they worsen my face? Lastly what type of braces would be recommended, and what should I ask the orthodontist for best results?
I only thing I can think of is when they're close to taking braces off check that your front teeth line up perfectly when you clench back teeth together , it's not a priority for them so bring it up and they'll give you elastics to fix it

• +1
Reactions: aldhahrani
I only thing I can think of is when they're close to taking braces off check that your front teeth line up perfectly when you clench back teeth together , it's not a priority for them so bring it up and they'll give you elastics to fix it
I heard elastics can cause recession at an early age, would u recommend if I stay away from them?

don't let the jews ruin you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 19766 and aldhahrani
I heard elastics can cause recession at an early age, would u recommend if I stay away from them?
didn't cause any recession for me.
if your front teeth are misaligned then you should definitely use them, it can cause major asymmetry of the face

• +1
Reactions: aldhahrani
bump
😞

Bump