Orthodontist mewcels get

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
3B9AEAA4 05AA 457A BCDB C8B43DC520A6
My ortho made me that he is a good guy I like him , I told him bro I want my maxilla up and forwards to be a slayer he said okay and expanded my arch with RPE and showed me before after skull it’s amazing he said your mandible remodelled with it and expanded also don’t have X-ray pics right here but I saw how my Midface and jawchanged amazing improvement tbh
He said it pushes your front incisors forward and straightens them without braces
Based guy ngl
I argued with him he screamed at me I also at the first meeting when I told him I don’t want braces and argued he said I understand you and won’t gave you braces for you maxilla

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, sloopnoob and Stare
looks like a palate expander

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
looks like a palate expander
He said i made it for you to retain your widh and not to relapse after RPE and you can expand it even more while pushing front incisors forward and straighten them

• +1
Reactions: Stare
pushes front incisors forward like agga = not good + no maxillary gain

expands via toothborne, doesnt make the actual maxilla wider

youre getting scammed and conned

over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Shrek2OnDvD, Darkstrand and 2 others

over
It’s already wide enough he said ,

over
should get mse or marpe, the other stuff is coping . orthodontists do what they do best, move teeth . for moving bone you need a blackpilled done

Last edited:
  • +1
should get mse or marpe, the other stuff is coping . orthodontists do what they do best, move teeth . for moving bone you need a blackballed one
I will get mse later when moneymaxxed my lips got a lot wider jfli had subhuman mouth

should get mse or marpe, the other stuff is coping . orthodontists do what they do best, move teeth . for moving bone you need a blackballed one
lol
orthodontist can install these
i actually got mine installed by a fucking student she was awful it hurted like hell

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 3020
lol this thread is very funny

• JFL
I will get mse later when moneymaxxed my lips got a lot wider jfli had subhuman mouth
you dont need mse if fhwr isnt low
zygo,lips,pfl improvements arent that significant

lol
orthodontist can install these
i actually got mine installed by a fucking student she was awful it hurted like hell
of course orthodontists do these, I am just saying that not all of them do, most just do tooth borne expansion

• +1
of course orthodontists do these, I am just saying that not all of them do, most just do tooth borne expansion
true
im pretty sure i got it because she was new at work and she wanted to correct the main problem which was skeletal other than shitty teeth tipping and extraction
it was hard as fuck to install and it was only apr 150 dollars lol

• JFL
true
im pretty sure i got it because she was new at work and she wanted to correct the main problem which was skeletal other than shitty teeth tipping and extractions
Was she hot

true
im pretty sure i got it because she was new at work and she wanted to correct the main problem which was skeletal other than shitty teeth tipping and extraction
it was hard as fuck to install and it was only apr 150 dollars lol
150 usd for mse , where?

do you know if i only want forward movement what is used for that?

150 usd for mse , where?
it was marpe but i was 15 im pretty sure it splitted the suture, in my country its covered by health insurance
mse would be better though
but i went to a maxillary surgeon like 4-5 months ago and he said that further expansion would be worthless for looks
he said my lower arch already needs widening
my imw is only 2mm less than ronald ead's after mse
i still have the screws in my palate

• +1
high t move by op to fight braces this hard tbh

• +1