Orthodontists are nothing more than greedy pigs

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
they want to takd ur money and will make u a recessed incel even if u had chalite potential

its ur parents fault for letting them extract ur teeth and give u rubber bands to reverse ur jaw growth

they gave me rubber bands for a year. my theory so they could take as much money as possible from my parents. in turn making me very ugly

what a joke it is to have bluepilled chad/stacy parents who believe everything an orthodontists says

i woulda been chad lite with my harmony/pheno/ and zygos now im so incel its not even a joke cuz im so recessed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ruby, turkproducer and Deleted member 4645
ortho means jew in latin, not surprised tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, stuckneworleans, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
ortho means jew in latin, not surprised tbh
wow!!!

yah also i used to have good tounge posture before rubber bands. then i terrible tounge posture making me even more of a reccessed cell. It took me until 2 months ago to change tounge posture
they want to takd ur money and will make u a recessed incel even if u had chalite potential

its ur parents fault for letting them extract ur teeth and give u rubber bands to reverse ur jaw growth

they gave me rubber bands for a year. my theory so they could take as much money as possible from my parents. in turn making me very ugly

what a joke it is to have bluepilled chad/stacy parents who believe everything an orthodontists says

i woulda been chad lite with my harmony/pheno/ and zygos now im so incel its not even a joke cuz im so recessed
I may be one of the only cases on here with good genes just bad environment. Aka rubber bands/extraxtions. Like my becky lite wife will def be surpised when stacy lite pops out or chad lite pops out and i looks maxx them to chad/stacy lol