Orthodontists fucking up faces to make straight teeth is equivalent to fucking up a picture to put a nice frame on it.

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
It doesn't matter if your teeth are straight in the end when the rest of your face is fucked. The frame isnt the main attraction, just as your teeth aren't the main attraction of your face. The frame should halo the picture, not draw attention away from it. Now nobody is going to notice the frame either because the picture is fucked, just like your face buddy boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Depressed Twink, IWantToMax and 1 other person
over for pictureframes

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
Fucked up teeth are usually a symptom of a bad cranial base

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6, Alexanderr, xit and 3 others
Fucked up teeth are usually a symptom of a bad cranial base
how do you see a bad cranial base without buzzcut ?

And yeah fuck them, i used to have top tier forward growth, now only slightly above at best

how do you see a bad cranial base without buzzcut ?

And yeah fuck them, i used to have top tier forward growth, now only slightly above at best
iib0vxu-gif.152670

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
tbh i want to get brace on lower jaw and im early 20s. what am i in for? or leave it as it is and suck it up

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Never began

tbh i want to get brace on lower jaw and im early 20s. what am i in for? or leave it as it is and suck it up
As long as they dont use elastics to pull your upper jaw back you should be fine.

As long as they dont use elastics to pull your upper jaw back you should be fine.
will make thread once i go and meet them tbh. i have dentist relative too will talk her before i going to consult too tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart
jfl at mouthbreathers
implying they do it voluntarily

they do it because it is easier for them, which means cranium was fucked before hand

you can already tell that by looking at a newborn

you make force him to nose breath but it is just prevention at best from there on

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
Did they do this to you?
as i said yes, class II rubber band to bring forward the lower jaw by putting pressure on the maxila.
I have something like 5.75-6 PSL side rn, but it used to be top tier just imagine how they fucked it, i had top tier maxila and fg, now average
fuck my life

• So Sad
as i said yes, class II rubber band to bring forward the lower jaw by putting pressure on the maxila.
I have something like 5.75-6 PSL side rn, but it used to be top tier just imagine how they fucked it, i had top tier maxila and fg, now average
fuck my life
I'm sorry man, orthos should have a class action lawsuit brought against them.

• So Sad
I'm sorry man, orthos should have a class action lawsuit brought against them.
don't know what to do bro...
since fg can only be natural, lefort 1 is cope for moving the whole face....
now the UES is meh - used to be very good-, nose tip is slightly droppy,and zygos less proeminent.
the jaw is somewhat less good too

• +1
don't know what to do bro...
since fg can only be natural, lefort 1 is cope for moving the whole face....
now the UES is meh - used to be very good-, nose tip is slightly droppy,and zygos less proeminent.
the jaw is somewhat less good too
Fg can be mimicked but pure fg is only natural as you said. Bone cells are constantly being replaced though so don't give up hope yet. I would start chewing if I were you. Call it a cope but I chew 7 or 8 pieces of falim gum a day for a few hours, focusing near the incisors because I want to rotate the maxilla up. Its basically the only natural means we have besides mewing.

• Woah
Fg can be mimicked but pure fg is only natural as you said. Bone cells are constantly being replaced though so don't give up hope yet. I would start chewing if I were you. Call it a cope but I chew 7 or 8 pieces of falim gum a day for a few hours, focusing near the incisors because I want to rotate the maxilla up. Its basically the only natural means we have besides mewing.
does it works for you, i mean the chewing? did you see fg results ?

• +1
does it works for you, i mean the chewing? did you see fg results ?
Yes, I've been doing it for quite a while though, and I'm still relatively young at 18. My overbite use to be super prominent to the point that my top teeth literally covered up my bottom ones, now they just cover up about 50% of them. I might make a post this weekend with my before and after pics if I can dig them up, or I'll just pm them to some users.
It does cause temporary facial bloat which puts off a lot of people but I just look past that for the longterm gains.

• Love it
fuck my life
This is what my orthodontist has told me to use. From my canines to my jaw molars. I'm scared that I screw my face and I don't know if I use them. When I wear them I feel pain in my zygos and in my high nose base just before reaching the forehead

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3043
i used invasalign and if anything it helped
me

pre pubescent braces ==== everything

Fml

Should I just pull out my braces?

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Just hold frame brooo