Orthodontists get in

ShawnB7766

ShawnB7766

Iron
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Posts
191
Reputation
171
At age 15 if I get braces without any bands or extractions for 2 years will they recess my maxilla or chin?
 
you greycels are adorable tehe
 
Just ask them what they're gonna do. There are multiple forms of treatments.
 
It wont recess your maxilla or chin but why you need braces in the first place?
 
It wont recess your maxilla or chin but why you need braces in the first place?
Lower teeth are misaligned from the top ones, causes some asymettry in lips and one of the cheekbones. Is there no risk for me getting braces so I won’t have fucked teeth by the time I’m 18?
 
Lower teeth are misaligned from the top ones, causes some asymettry in lips and one of the cheekbones. Is there no risk for me getting braces so I won’t have fucked teeth by the time I’m 18?
Regular braces wont recess you, but the cheekbone asymmetry isnt caused by teeth
 
Regular braces wont recess you, but the cheekbone asymmetry isnt caused by teeth
I didn’t really mean the cheekbones themselves. my teeth make my jaw slightly squint so obviously one side looks slightly more hollow than the other (as my jaw is further away from it than the other bone)
 
If your teeth aren't horribly messed up then it's not worth getting braces, just keep perfect tongue posture. You are at an age where great changes are possible.
 
At age 15 if I get braces without any bands or extractions for 2 years will they recess my maxilla or chin?



Message @Sergio-OMS he's an actual orthodontist.
 

Similar threads

Humblekingmk
Replies
0
Views
44
Humblekingmk
Humblekingmk
L
Replies
8
Views
84
Deleted member 278601
D
Vcguy977
Replies
0
Views
21
Vcguy977
Vcguy977
quebby-san
Replies
2
Views
42
quebby-san
quebby-san
JustBeConfident.
Replies
3
Views
55
JustBeConfident.
JustBeConfident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top