Orthos are not willing to cooperate with forgein surgeon

D

Deleted member 46986

Wtf do i do? They are not willing to cooperate with a surgeon from a forgein country, why do they even care i dont understand, all they have to do is just put the fucking braces on and decompensate my teeth forward..

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 52433
This is common.

Most mainstream orthos don't have the experience or aren't competent enough to be sure that they can fulfill the requests of the surgeon properly. If they fuck up the treatment they're the ones held responsible so they'd rather just refuse to do it.

Ring around your area for an ortho who is comfortable with surgical orthodontics and has done it before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
This is common.

Most mainstream orthos don't have the experience or aren't competent enough to be sure that they can fulfill the requests of the surgeon properly. If they fuck up the treatment they're the ones held responsible so they'd rather just refuse to do it.

Ring around your area for an ortho who is comfortable with surgical orthodontics and has done it before.
they all say "muh you need to come for consulation" then i come and pay 30 bucks for them to refuse to do it fucking lol

they all say "muh you need to come for consulation" then i come and pay 30 bucks for them to refuse to do it fucking lol
Yeah happened to me recently too for a scan, 40 minute drive. These people are trolls :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
Yeah happened to me recently too for a scan, 40 minute drive. These people are trolls :trepidation:
i drove an hour, fucking orthos they all gonna rot in hell fucking money hungry faggots