Ostarine is too strong

S

Saint Casanova

Banned
I’ve stopped taking this drug ( took it for 3 days to see) and it still works very well. Had the craziest pump in the gym and reps felt extremely easy. Plus my mood is very good now.

I think if you’ve never used PEDs, even mild stuff like Ostarine could definitely help you.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 19294
use it more and say byebye to your balls

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, orangomango2003, Tomboyslayer and 2 others

:D

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Sondern
Did you notice any face/skin changes blood flow wise yet on the third day?

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Saint Casanova
Screenshot 2023 08 15 162425

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
Did you notice any face/skin changes blood flow wise yet on the third day?
Neck looked bigger, but it may be a pump. Skin seems the same tbh. Maybe a bit of stubble growth.

Sounds like placebo tbh, SARMs take time to bind to the androgen receptors so most users report no effects until 2-3 weeks of the cycle where it starts to kick in

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Sondern and Saint Casanova
Sounds like placebo tbh, SARMs take time to bind to the androgen receptors so most users report no effects until 2-3 weeks of the cycle where it starts to kick in
I’m not sure, but some say it starts acting very quickly. Pumps are better though that’s for sure, I normally get moderate pumps, now they’re much better.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I’m not sure, but some say it starts acting very quickly. Pumps are better though that’s for sure, I normally get moderate pumps, now they’re much better.
Have you tried other SARMs? Where did you source the ostarine?

I’ve stopped taking this drug ( took it for 3 days to see) and it still works very well. Had the craziest pump in the gym and reps felt extremely easy. Plus my mood is very good now.

I think if you’ve never used PEDs, even mild stuff like Ostarine could definitely help you.
Isn't it mostly for cutting?
Just curious if you use it for cutting to get a super low bodyfat% would it be easier to get down that low in the future? I'm assuming you have no idea, but if you do, let me know

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
hey do you think Ostarine at 10mg for 6-8 weeks would be enough cut hard then run enclo week 3 until 4 weeks post cycle with Mk-677 (just to keep the gains or atleast keep a higher %) what source would you suggest you seem to be the most knowledgeable on sarms that frequently posts

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Isn't it mostly for cutting?
Just curious if you use it for cutting to get a super low bodyfat% would it be easier to get down that low in the future? I'm assuming you have no idea, but if you do, let me know
Yes it’s for cutting. This was just a bit of a trial. I’m planning to cut with it for around 8 weeks. I might also implement Yohimbine into the cut.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and alriodai
Ignorant cope. Male fertility is restored even after extreme doses of roids.
all of the anti-roid copers are actually:

-normies who were never on roid and are just natty cucks to society and listen to what (roided body builders) tell them about roids (its bad!)
- roiders themselves telling normies roids is bad and will fuck this and that blabla to not add the competition

the bodybuildng community is so full of gatekeeping and fear tactics to lower down the competition, the opposite of this website
the only fucked up shit that can happen to you from roids is hair loss and even i don't thnik ostarine can cause it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme, Sondern, Mr. President and 2 others
Yes it’s for cutting. This was just a bit of a trial. I’m planning to cut with it for around 8 weeks. I might also implement Yohimbine into the cut.
It basically should preserve muscle at low doses on a strong cut. It won’t blow you up or anything.

hey do you think Ostarine at 10mg for 6-8 weeks would be enough cut hard then run enclo week 3 until 4 weeks post cycle with Mk-677 (just to keep the gains or atleast keep a higher %) what source would you suggest you seem to be the most knowledgeable on sarms that frequently posts
Yes, it should really help preserve muscle on the cut and enclo would help regulate FSH and Lh levels. However MK-677 might cause bloating and water weight initially at least.

Receptorchem, Swiss Chems, Cheymo are all good

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Mr. President
Yes, it should really help preserve muscle on the cut and enclo would help regulate FSH and Lh levels. However MK-677 might cause bloating and water weight initially at least.

Receptorchem, Swiss Chems, Cheymo are all good
Thank you

• +1

-normies who were never on roid and are just natty cucks to society and listen to what (roided body builders) tell them about roids (its bad!)
- roiders themselves telling normies roids is bad and will fuck this and that blabla to not add the competition

the bodybuildng community is so full of gatekeeping and fear tactics to lower down the competition, the opposite of this website
the only fucked up shit that can happen to you from roids is hair loss and even i don't thnik ostarine can cause it
The aging properties of Tren and Test are real

• +1
Reactions: Sondern

Yes exactly. At the end of the day, it’s all about risk to reward. You can mitigate most of the risks with proper blood work, dieting, liver health supps, blood pressure checks, pancreas checks ect. Fertility can be maintained with HCG/enclo( soft cycles) and you can store sperm for piece of mind.

Although I’d say some steroids can cause a bit more serious problems than hair loss, they can be mitigated. For example Ostarine ( one of the mildest PEDs, basically natty plus) will have far less risk than Tren, but tren would give much greater rewards.

It’s all about research, understanding your body, base and genetics and seeing what works for you. Same with surgery, same with most things basically.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
The aging properties of Tren and Test are real
Only High doses of Test (500+ mg) and tren. But again it depends on genetics, skincare ect. You can mitigate a lot of the aging side effects with collagenmaxxing and diet. That’s why someone like Jeff Seid doesn’t get any aging issues ( genes plus looking after skin)

• +1
Only High doses of Test (500+ mg) and tren. But again it depends on genetics, skincare ect. You can mitigate a lot of the aging side effects with collagenmaxxing and diet. That’s why someone like Jeff Seid doesn’t get any aging issues ( genes plus looking after skin)
Jeff was never a major roid fiend tho, mostly for pro BB he used PEDs
He built most of his muscle base as a natty

Jeff was never a major roid fiend tho, mostly for pro BB he used PEDs
He definitely used Test, probably Tren too. Same with Aziz, Skywalker ect. A good chunk of fitness influencers who aren’t pro BB probably dabbled with 19-nors

What is the point of this 💀

He definitely used Test, probably Tren too. Same with Aziz, Skywalker ect. A good chunk of fitness influencers who aren’t pro BB probably dabbled with 19-nors
Zyzz Skywalker Laid etc ofc blasted, Zyzz openly talked abt his cycles on BB forums, however have you seen Jeff at 13/12? Insane genetics and he only developed more from there

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
asking a knowledgeable user thats all he knows his shit and i dont feel like researching
No i mean what's the point of massively cutting with sarms and an ai just go bulk with mk-677 4 weeks later

Zyzz Skywalker Laid etc ofc blasted, Zyzz openly talked abt his cycles on BB forums, however have you seen Jeff at 13/12? Insane genetics and he only developed more from there
View attachment 2384116
its always safe to assume whatever physique you see in the media nowadays that is considered impressive is roided

No i mean what's the point of massively cutting with sarms and an ai just go bulk with mk-677 4 weeks later
MK preserves all lean muscle even on cut but as a pct it works well because typically you would lose non natty gain in 3-6 months but if you take MK the degeneration slows down and you can keep more

View attachment 2384116
Great genetics no doubt but you have to remember he was exercising and working out from a very early age due to wrestling. You can’t get his IFBB pro look natty irrespective of genetics ( unless you’re Coleman or Cutler). He might’ve been using lowish doses but he was definitely on a good chunk of roids at his peak.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Mr. President
its always safe to assume whatever physique you see in the media nowadays that is considered impressive is roided
Not saying Seid is 100% natural just that he probably didn't need to be blasting everything in order to get to even 85 percent of his final form

• +1
View attachment 2384116
Working out during the peak of puberty is a mild steroid cycle in itself in my opinion.

• +1
Not saying Seid is 100% natural just that he probably didn't need to be blasting everything in order to get to even 85 percent of his final form
i mean he said he was working out 6 hours a day doucette covered it

Of course not, but we’ll never know how much he was taking, what he was taking act. It’s just the game of BB.

MK preserves all lean muscle even on cut but as a pct it works well because typically you would lose non natty gain in 3-6 months but if you take MK the degeneration slows down and you can keep more
Idk if that's a typo or what. But mk 100% does NOT
"preserves all lean muscle even on cut"
I don't think it slows degeneration either

Depends on your genetics