Ostarine results (1,5 months)

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
I wanted to cut down for the summer but didn’t want to lose any more muscles so I wasn’t trying to get big on ostarine

First 2 weeks I slowly build up dosage up to 25 mg, so i was only 1 month on 25 mg

I didn’t really notice any sides except at the beginning i got some small acne on upper arms

To be honest I wasn’t even training that consistently and in the middle of cycle i was sick for a week plus I could have do a better job with a diet

all in all, considering my inadequate diet and training, and the fact that there were no sides, i think i got some decent results but you can get them easily naturally in 3 months

Definitely would do again

Attachments

• IMG_3316.jpeg
    IMG_3316.jpeg
    674.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3459.jpeg
    IMG_3459.jpeg
    507.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, AutisticGymcel, hopecel and 11 others
Crazy how it did so much but still what a waste of a cycle, with 25mg you could achieved WAY more I feel like.

Will you be doing another one while locking in your diet, sleep etc. this time? Also did you feel major suppression? You seemed to have a good response.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, boss8055, Clavicular and 3 others
good work man especially in the shoulders and arms

but my god get a little bit of a tan

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Why did u choose it over all other options?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Crazy how it did so much but still what a waste of a cycle, with 25mg you could achieved WAY more I feel like.

Will you be doing another one while locking in your diet, sleep etc. this time? Also did you feel major suppression? You seemed to have a good response.
Yeah honestly if I locked in with diet and training I could achieve more, especially if i was bulking

I didn’t feel any suppresion tbh, although i did notice i got more aggressive on it

But even with suppression my test would still be high considering my test before cycle was 1350

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and DalitBoss
Yeah honestly if I locked in with diet and training I could achieve more, especially if i was bulking

I didn’t feel any suppresion tbh, although i did notice i got more aggressive on it

But even with suppression my test would still be high considering my test before cycle was 1350
Mirin, get your training and diet dialed in before your next one. You had a very good response to Ostarine.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and BoredPrince
good work man especially in the shoulders and arms

but my god get a little bit of a tan
Yeah I’m pale ik, i will probably try melanotan in the future

• +1
Reactions: longmidfaceCEO
Why did u choose it over all other options?
One of the safest sarms, no hair loss and first I wanted to try something that’s not too strong

If i took test, I’m pretty sure everyone would know im on gear

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
@5.5psl @Gaygymmaxx @Gengar @Sprinkles @MoggerGaston [USER=20008]@Clown Show @aspiringexcel @HarrierDuBois @Jungcuck @Allornothing @Krakowski @cytoplasm @JBcollector @Debetro @Stunna @Reformed @enchanted_elixir @hopecel @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Gengar and 5.5psl
Lol I just finished my osta cycle and got shut down, the pain unbearable.

It was my fault though I PCT’d way too late like an idiot cuz I was too lazy to take it before lol

But yeh it holds onto all muscle which is good

• +1
I wanted to cut down for the summer but didn’t want to lose any more muscles so I wasn’t trying to get big on ostarine

First 2 weeks I slowly build up dosage up to 25 mg, so i was only 1 month on 25 mg

I didn’t really notice any sides except at the beginning i got some small acne on upper arms

To be honest I wasn’t even training that consistently and in the middle of cycle i was sick for a week plus I could have do a better job with a diet

all in all, considering my inadequate diet and training, and the fact that there were no sides, i think i got some decent results but you can get them easily naturally in 3 months

Did you run test? Just sarms alone?

i got some decent results but you can get them easily naturally in 3 months
you got natty results

Don't fuck around with sarms do them when you're locked in

Unwise cycle

• Hmm...
Good results Bhai
I would say go for roiding
500mg test best cycle ngl

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and BoredPrince
Good results Bhai
I would say go for roiding
500mg test best cycle ngl
Yeah I wanted to go for test, but I think it would be obvious I’m on gear then, but I definitely plan to go for it

I'm going to run Ligandrol and IGF-1 LR3, alongside 180g protein daily.
Thoughts, guys?

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, DalitBoss and BoredPrince
Thoughts, guys?
Good choice, that’s going to be my next cycle, train hard since you will have fast recovery and definitely don’t forget pct after

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Good choice, that’s going to be my next cycle, train hard since you will have fast recovery and definitely don’t forget pct after
What is PCT?

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Do you think I'll gain muscle very quickly?

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Thoughts, guys?
Good cycle and good SARM choice considering it's close to RAD-140 in terms of strength while being more tolerable.

Another SARM to look into is AC-262, it is much easier than other SARM's on your hormonal profile and has less sides.

A good channel for info on these compounds is Ryan Russo because he has done these compounds himself with bloodwork done. Trusted info.

What is PCT?
SARM's are suppresive to your HPTA axis, Post cycle therapy ( PCT) comprises of you using certain compounds ( Typically enclo, clomid or nolvadex ) to bring back natural testosterone production

Clomid - Clomiphene
Enclo - Enclomiphene

You can DYOR but to put it simply, enclo is more desired due to having less sides than clomid due to the ratio of the compound makeup.

Nolvadex is less effective but better tolerated than enclo, used when there is early stage gyno forming

This is a gross simplificiation, again DYOR.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and enchanted_elixir
Do you think I'll gain muscle very quickly?
Accelerates your natural gains greatly. Doesn't magically put on muscle but yeah, the boost will be significant.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

Mirin bhai. I’ve been on a diet the past 3 months too but it’s time to call it quits now. :ogre:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, Clavicular and BoredPrince
Mirin bhai. I’ve been on a diet the past 3 months too but it’s time to call it quits now. :ogre:
Oh yeah I remember you talking about going on a diet, not easy sustaining from food when it’s one of the few enjoyments in this life

Hows the college going btw?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and DalitBoss

mirin Adonisss belt gains bhai

• Love it
Lol I just finished my osta cycle and got shut down, the pain unbearable.

It was my fault though I PCT’d way too late like an idiot cuz I was too lazy to take it before lol

But yeh it holds onto all muscle which is good
I got shut down for months after my ostarine cycle and didn't get shut down at all after a 3 month test e cycle

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I got shut down for months after my ostarine cycle and didn't get shut down at all after a 3 month test e cycle
Did you measure your test after a cycle or just “felt” it?

I mean i did take MK 677 and ashwagandha after so maybe thats why i didnt shut down

Ostarine is an extremely suppressive sarm so it makes sense

How’s test e tho? Gonna take that at some point in the future

Just take TestE lmao. Why are you shoving research chemicals into your body

:cage:

Oh yeah I remember you talking about going on a diet, not easy sustaining from food when it’s one of the few enjoyments in this life

Hows the college going btw?
Dropped out. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You’re right about it not being easy. Food is a good cope. :feelswah:

• So Sad
Good cycle and good SARM choice considering it's close to RAD-140 in terms of strength while being more tolerable.

Another SARM to look into is AC-262, it is much easier than other SARM's on your hormonal profile and has less sides.

A good channel for info on these compounds is Ryan Russo because he has done these compounds himself with bloodwork done. Trusted info.

SARM's are suppresive to your HPTA axis, Post cycle therapy ( PCT) comprises of you using certain compounds ( Typically enclo, clomid or nolvadex ) to bring back natural testosterone production

Clomid - Clomiphene
Enclo - Enclomiphene

You can DYOR but to put it simply, enclo is more desired due to having less sides than clomid due to the ratio of the compound makeup.

Nolvadex is less effective but better tolerated than enclo, used when there is early stage gyno forming

This is a gross simplificiation, again DYOR.
I heard that nolva damages your leydig cell sensitivity while enclo/clomid doesn’t, and its better to if you aren’t gonna cruise to your deathday. My source is a 35 year old jacked and tanned mfer in my gym.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and DalitBoss
I heard that nolva damages your leydig cell sensitivity while enclo/clomid doesn’t, and its better to if you aren’t gonna cruise to your deathday. My source is a 35 year old jacked and tanned mfer in my gym.
Of all these I'm very sure enclo is the safest

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Also good addition, I'll look into that, thanks brocel :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and szolliontaraelis
Of all these I'm very sure enclo is the safest
Yep. Though sourcing it could be a problem for most. Pharmacies in Turkey and Greece sells clomid without the need of prescription so its way easier to get it.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and DalitBoss