Osteotomies Vs Implants

I Believe each one has it's own merits and demerits. Which one would you prefer and why?

• 1.Osteotomy

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • 2. Implants

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Gambler007

Gambler007

Iron
I Believe each one has it's own merits and demerits. Which one would you prefer and why?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
Gambler007

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, sloopnoob and 5 others
my bad i thought i was in offtopic

Depends which part of the face we're talking about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
Lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
osteomonies for ur jaws implants for ur midface/orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Leforrt3000, Deleted member 4053 and 9 others
osteomonies for ur jaws implants for ur midface/orbitals
[/QUOT can't ZSO substitute Midface implants?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I cringe hard at the poll results, this forum has learned nothing thus far. You deserve to get botched at this point.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, needsolution and Deleted member 3043
I cringe hard at the poll results, this forum has learned nothing thus far. You deserve to get botched at this point.

Go to Yaremchuck's website and see how shit class 2 guys look after implants.

Then go to Gunson's website and see how good they look after bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Then go to Gunson's website and see how good they look after bimax

"Hey that guy that was literally choking when he was eating and had trouble breathing because of his small airways now looks normal. Guess that will work even better for some normie like me with no bite problems, right?"

You're falling into the same logical fallacy jaw surgery copers do and that is thinking that the magnitude of change is independent of the patient's starting point. Is it so hard for you to understand that the movements - improvement in the appearance of somebody who was clinically recessed by lots of mms will not be the same for the average PSL fag that wants to improve his Class 1 jaws?

You also seem to struggle understanding that in cases like on A&G's website, the aesthetics effects follow the functional benefits the patients get. They're getting jaw surgery to improve their life in terms of eating, breathing, sleeping properly, not because they want to kill themselves due to their recessed jaw like many do here.

Btw, I can also cherrypick 'shitty' results of jaw surgery in terms of aesthetics and just tell you that you shouldn't get it because it won't give you the PSL 8 jawline you're going for but I'm not an idiot and actually know well what it's primary purpose is,

ov7qvq7g9co41.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
"Hey that guy that was literally choking when he was eating and had trouble breathing because of his small airways now looks normal. Guess that will work even better for some normie like me with no bite problems, right?"

You're falling into the same logical fallacy jaw surgery copers do and that is thinking that the magnitude of change is independent of the patient's starting point. Is it so hard for you to understand that the movements - improvement in the appearance of somebody who was clinically recessed by lots of mms will not be the same for the average PSL fag that wants to improve his Class 1 jaws?

You also seem to struggle understanding that in cases like on A&G's website, the aesthetics effects follow the functional benefits the patients get. They're getting jaw surgery to improve their life in terms of eating, breathing, sleeping properly, not because they want to kill themselves due to their recessed jaw like many do here.

Btw, I can also cherrypick 'shitty' results of jaw surgery in terms of aesthetics and just tell you that you shouldn't get it because it won't give you the PSL 8 jawline you're going for but I'm not an idiot and actually know well what it's primary purpose is,

ov7qvq7g9co41.jpg

You don't consider that most people here who are unhappy about their jaws are actually recessed and would absolutely benefit from having a bimax. On the other hand, put a jaw implant on a recessed guy and he would look bad.

If you are class 1 without downward growth you don't need a bimax. But in this case putting an implant to get a wider jaw is a risky procedure, it rarely looks good. Yes you can find some good results online, but they are just the tip of the iceberg. Surgeons only post their best cases and still some of them look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

ov7qvq7g9co41.jpg

This. The users here are ideal candidates to get sucked in and waste money in the cosmetic surgery industry. Bimax is good for people with significant recession (the biggest changes you idiots cherry pick) and those that need it (sleep apnea, large occlusions, etc). Even if you're a class II patient, in the average case, there's minimal aesthetic gain. Just look at the results people post where you say 'meh result' - that is the reality of most bimax cases that do not have large issues. Unless you've got a severe deformity or some crazy bone structure that's hidden by your recessed jaw, bimax will never get you the angularity, projection, definition that implants do, and note, I'm against implants myself and had bimax.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and kota