Osteotomy

xevuxia

xevuxia

Iron
There is any osteotomy that can give same result just like a jaw angle implant ?

Side wing. It's working with your own bone though, obviously, so it's not the same as getting a precise shape custom 3d printed and placed on your jaw angles. But it's the closest you can get to it with a pure osteo.

Side wing. It's working with your own bone though, obviously, so it's not the same as getting a precise shape custom 3d printed and placed on your jaw angles. But it's the closest you can get to it with a pure osteo.
And bro pls tell me if i get some jaw angle implant and someone touch my jaw it will feel the implant ?

And bro pls tell me if i get some jaw angle implant and someone touch my jaw it will feel the implant ?
It will feel hard like bone.

You're right to worry about people detecting it though. Jaw angle implants can look uncanny valley for various reasons. And you also have the risk of masseter dehiscence, which you should google if you're unfamiliar with.

Jaw angle implants are a gamble. 5% turn out goated. 20% look decent. The other 75% look bloated/worse/fake/problems.