OTC drugs treatments for sleeping difficulty

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Anyone know? My mind keeps racing I can’t help it even if I starve myself JFL. Ruining my ascension

Use Melatonin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Going2KillMyself
change life habit

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and Deleted member 7098
weed, or maybe CBD?

anyway, try to go for a heavy sedative strain and even a little bit will put you to sleep

Knock yourself out. Gives you better bones aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
weed, or maybe CBD?

anyway, try to go for a heavy sedative strain and even a little bit will put you to sleep

I don’t regularly use weed so I feel like melatonin would be an easier solution

melatonin doesnt do shit for me
you need to change your life in order for these mind races to stop, I can relate to you. Ive tried every cope there is but therapy/self fulfillment maxing is the key

• +1
you can try, but for me melatoning had little effect, but weed is sure to be stronger

• +1
wake up earlier
exhaust yourself by doing hard things

this is the real truth, OP

• +1
wake up earlier
exhaust yourself by doing hard things

this is the real truth, OP
My heart rate was too high even after heavy leg days. Maybe cardio?
melatonin doesnt do shit for me
you need to change your life in order for these mind races to stop, I can relate to you. Ive tried every cope there is but therapy/self fulfillment maxing is the key
I agree with u but I can’t do that f I can’t sleep in the meantime. I can’t even gymmax properly now because I can only get through half of my regular workout.

Over the counter stuff can work if your cause for insomnia is mild worry, otherwise get a prescription for lunesta/ambien.

• +1
Over the counter stuff can work if your cause for insomnia is mild worry, otherwise get a prescription for lunesta/ambien.
Does Melatonin have a good success rate? What should I expect

Low dose naltrexone will solve your problems, it's a prescription drug though.

Exhausting yourself is a good option, just run 20km and then fall asleep.

• +1
Low dose naltrexone will solve your problems, it's a prescription drug though.

Exhausting yourself is a good option, just run 20km and then fall asleep.
Does this work with weightlifting? I feel like weightlifting will make it worse

I wake up relatively early and I exhaust myself with some exercice (biking) , cold shower

that and one antipsychotic pill at night and a supplement that has magnesium+zinc

eat dinner not too light and not too big to not disturb you with digestion and not too close to bedtime

don't eat a very high-carbs meal before bed

eat food that has magnesium for cortisolminning at night

I don't really recommend antipsychotic because it's not for everyone

but these things work for me as a former insomniacel

• +1
Ketotifen and 2 pills of melatonin 30-60 mins before your planned bedtime. Antihistaminics always got me sleepy. I have the same problem, my mind never tires.

Just try this and then try the rest of the things in this thread, because mine is the solution to your problems, and a very mild solution, you can get ketotifen OTC.

Last edited:
  • +1
I wake up relatively early and I exhaust myself with some exercice (biking) , cold shower

that and one antipsychotic pill at night and a supplement that has magnesium+zinc

eat dinner not too light and not too big to not disturb you with digestion and not too close to bedtime

don't eat a very high-carbs meal before bed

eat food that has magnesium for cortisolminning at night

I don't really recommend antipsychotic because it's not for everyone

but these things work for me as a former insomniacel
Would jump rope work? I don’t have a bike and I can’t run because of shin splints.

Your stress hormones are mostly likely high (cortisol, adrenaline, serotonin, prolactin, estrogen). Take 0.5mg Cyproheptadine in the evening with a meal that is high in carbohydrates and moderate protein--ideally potatoes and cheese/greek yoghurt (for potassium, magnesium, calcium, casein, tryptophan) with 1/2 TSP of salt.

i would suggest you to stop weight training and consuming coffee or pre-workouts until sleep issue is fixed. Instead opt for black tea with/after meals, as theanine in tea lowers stress hormones. Glycine, taurine, niacinamide and aspirin also help with reducing stress hormones.

Hyperventilation is the main cause of excess thinking and not being able to relax/fall asleep- due to lack of carbon dioxide in blood and in lungs.

• +1