Other legit looksim active sites??

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
Whenever i post about serious topics nobody cares tbh and if they do it's only a few people.
I want to get qoves report after i get bimax, lose weight and grow hair out tbh ngl
So i know automatically what i can do to improve without disagreement on what i need.
Just based on collected data

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
go to great work or forum.****************

or just dm someone who knows stuff and will give you legit advice like me, @retard or @Dyorotic2

• +1
Reactions: retard and MansNotHot

or just dm someone who knows stuff and will give you legit advice like me, @retard or @Dyorotic2
great work isn't that great ngl. jawsurgeryforums is okay.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 7776, MansNotHot and 1 other person
over if you want advice from confirmed looksmax lurker qoves studio

• Hmm...
Reactions: MansNotHot
Confirmed wut? U have proof of your claims nigga?
shit it took me forever to find the post but here it is
https://looksmax.org/threads/long-r...ive-feature-base-of-an-attractive-face.37936/

jfl if you fell for this jew charging you top dollar for him to rate your face when you can get a better results for free from good users on here

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Looks234 and MansNotHot
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
this is the most active/useful blackpill site by far lol. ur better off just learning on ur own so that u can gauge things urself, although there are a lot of knowledgeable users here.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Mouthbreath and MansNotHot
this is the most active/useful blackpill site by far lol. ur better off just learning on ur own so that u can gauge things urself, although there are a lot of knowledgeable users here.
Could you list the knowledgeable users?

Could you list the knowledgeable users?

idk tbh, 80% of the userbase from last yr is inactive and most users are a lot more retarded now ngl. in terms of surgeries, u should take most ppls advice w a grain of salt and go on consults/read articles instead.

@Deliciadecu @ArabIncel @Taylorswift @Almu are prob the best non-autistic raters/morphers on here afaik

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Looks234, Taylorswift and 1 other person
idk tbh, 80% of the userbase from last yr is inactive and most users are a lot more retarded now ngl. in terms of surgeries, u should take most ppls advice w a grain of salt and go on consults/read articles instead.

@Deliciadecu @ArabIncel @Taylorswift @Almu are prob the best non-autistic raters/morphers on here afaik
EB32D82C 92A5 4097 A628 837A1E794C0E

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Hozay and MansNotHot
Lookism.net is very fucking useful, too bad Sluthate was shutdown, still remember in the days that place rocked.

• +1

damn son I didn’t know u were still alive

• +1