Other men may be our worst enemy

S

ShortMulatto

Bronze
I hold the belief that women only selecting chads has less to do with natural selection and more to do with the insane amount of simping done by men in the modern era.

I used to be confused on why women do everything possible to avoid sex from any man who isn’t the perfect 10/10. But now I realize their situation. Women are constantly be validated by simps. So even the average or below average woman can attract insane amounts of male attention. It is basically constant. And while many of the simps are subhuman bluepilled incels in denial, some are actually high tier normies or chadlites who still have it quite tough in the dating world.

with all this attention being given to these women, they get sick of it and basically ignore any guy short of chadlite. Since they can get sex whenever they want they will only choose the best of the simps, why would they settle for their looksmatch when they have 30 chadlites or even a chad in their dms as well? I had a personal experience where I got so desperate to the point that I went for a 3/10 borderline landwhale and she still rejected me and she still had multiple simps to choose from. I realized that getting and a land whale is almost as hard as getting a Stacy so might as well go for Stacy

I notice women once they hit their 30’s and 40’s tend to start to date lesser attractive men. This isn’t about betabuxxing nessecarily, its more so because the amount of simps decreases drastically and they start feeling like they can’t get chad anymore. Even older men tend to prefer younger women which means the older women who once had a constant stream of male attention that they got tired of are now desperate for some. That is why if you are in your 30’s with a job, it’s pretty easy to get a woman.

The days of simping now though I believe are limited. Tiktok is spreading the blackpill and has made boys realize that their personality isn’t enough. That girls care about looks more than they do. And the simping levels will decrease hopefully to the point where women start to ease their standards a little bit more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9426, Perma Virgin 666, BrettyBoy and 4 others
yeah that's 0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
0 but yes they r

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9380
dn read hypergamy is an ingrained female mating strategy nothing to with modern men

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 9380
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
not a single pixel

1Sun2 ZQ 400x400

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
You wrote whatever that is up there in an effort to waste my time and in some weird fetish way to satisfy yourself. I'm not sure if you're still wrestling with the fact that you have an extra chromosome or have come to terms with it and are lashing out. But one thing is for sure, you sure know how to write something I'll never read.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 10104, turkproducer and 2 others
if the blackpill were to spread to men they would at first try to deny it, but as they learn to accept it, society would collapse, too bad that won't happen for a while

dn read hypergamy is an ingrained female mating strategy nothing to with modern men
Why was it so easy for men to get women prior to social media then? Incel communities didn’t seem to exist until then

Why was it so easy for men to get women prior to social media then? Incel communities didn’t seem to exist until then
incels are of all times women are exposed to all their options on dating apps. before they didnt know their value

meny meny men, men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Gargantuan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TRNA and wasted
traditionalism and shortage of men after world wars, https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success, it's always been like that it's basic biology, best genes survive, if only ugly and average women didn't reproduce then it'd be fair, either everyone breeds or only top 5% breeds, no exceptions
That article shows hypergamy starting in the agriculture era not during the hunter gather era which would be the natural environment, it’s possible that women were just gold diggers in the agricultural era

Blackpill spread will mean that average people has more knowledge about looks. They will look better, more competence, but the level of simps won't necessarily change jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
giphy.gif

FUCKING OVER FOR THE DUMB ASS OP GREYCEL JFL LOOOOOOOOOOL
You’re too low IQ to understand anything I’m saying, so far low IQ to the point where you think I’m the low IQ one