Other than DJS what more can I do

Ozymandias

Ozymandias

The King of Kings, Look upon thy Looksmax
I have a strong base to work with I'm basically a salludon barret hybrid, my biggest reason for low PSL is my upper jaw is 10mm back which I'm gonna get fixed with jaw surgery, I think my eye area is top tier but my lower third let's me down the most, do ears matter too?

Attachments

• d89aa6d0-b709-4c72-8a06-aa830e15d6db.jpg
    d89aa6d0-b709-4c72-8a06-aa830e15d6db.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 23
  • JFL
Reactions: highT and inceletto
Can you take a real picture first?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
Can you take a real picture first?

But in all seriousness bro, when it comes to the finishing touches am I best of prioritising harmony of the entire face rather than going with societies ideal like women do? Cause I imagine that would look fucking weird

But in all seriousness bro, when it comes to the finishing touches am I best of prioritising harmony of the entire face rather than going with societies ideal like women do? Cause I imagine that would look fucking weird
Society's ideal is what you need to go with since we are a sheep society. Fix whatever features don't fit the male beauty ideal. In the picture above it looks like your only problem is a round narrow jaw so just get fillers/implants/djs depending on what a better picture can provide.

Society's ideal is what you need to go with since we are a sheep society. Fix whatever features don't fit the male beauty ideal. In the picture above it looks like your only problem is a round narrow jaw so just get fillers/implants/djs depending on what a better picture can provide.

I'm actually jutting it back in that picture so I look normal, am legit subhuman but wanted people to get a general idea of my finished face despite nose tip not being up turned or cheekbones popping out, do you know what the consensus is on lips?

post a picture without fucking alpha centauri next to your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
post a picture without fucking alpha centauri next to your face

I will use your country for US aid money to fund my new nikon u kamina

No but srs I actually like Afgs and don't like what pakis did to Afghanistan and Bangladesh its subhuman behaviour and just wanted to let u know I don't fuck with it personally

No but srs I actually like Afgs and don't like what pakis did to Afghanistan and Bangladesh its subhuman behaviour and just wanted to let u know I don't fuck with it personally
I don't hate pakis bro, just went off earlier because I like baiting, only like 2-3% of indians (punjab) are the same as some pakistanis tbh

I don't hate pakis bro, just went off earlier because I like baiting, only like 2-3% of indians (punjab) are the same as some pakistanis tbh

Tbh rn it's still the same, in Paki society everyone wants to look "Pathan/Pashtoon" a good looking PSL 5 plus Paki will always be called a Pashtoon first, its a good thing though, what's your opinion on tajiks?

Tbh rn it's still the same, in Paki society everyone wants to look "Pathan/Pashtoon" a good looking PSL 5 plus Paki will always be called a Pashtoon first, its a good thing though, what's your opinion on tajiks?
I'm half half so no positive/negative opinion in particular.