Other than people In here...

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
No ones every noticed I’ve had an underbite. Question is if I was too correct it will I have a huge change aesthetic wise? Or probably not much of a diff ??

If it really only is an underbite and everything else is fine, just get a simple Le Fort 1 cut and you're good to go. It'll look a little better, your bite will be on point and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
If it really only is an underbite and everything else is fine, just get a simple Le Fort 1 cut and you're good to go. It'll look a little better, your bite will be on point and that's it.
So I’ll be able to smile ?!

your underbite was noticable when u posted ur tinder pics, one of them where it was a 3/4

• +1
your underbite was noticable when u posted ur tinder pics, one of them where it was a 3/4
True but no one has ever mentioned when roasting me in real life 😂😂😂 I know it’s not terrible but def needs to be corrected. Do you think it will help ?

• +1
Reactions: here
True but no one has ever mentioned when roasting me in real life 😂😂😂 I know it’s not terrible but def needs to be corrected. Do you think it will help ?
i think u will look better yeah,
but ofc no one is going to roast u/mention it, they dont know what a bite issue is unless they have one themself and have been told about it by a dentist or something

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10516
People don’t mention shit like that when roasting people, they make fun of everything expect stuff you can’t change since they feel bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Deleted member 10516
Nah niggas roast my forehead lmao 😂
People don’t mention shit like that when roasting people, they make fun of everything expect stuff you can’t change since they feel bad

• So Sad
Reactions: deer
i think u will look better yeah,
but ofc no one is going to roast u/mention it, they dont know what a bite issue is unless they have one themself and have been told about it by a dentist or something
Def ima go to a dentist it everything looked at. My main priority is my big ass forehead right now tho lmao

Unless your underbite is banana tier, a slight would prolly help to create the chad jaw illusion.

• +1
Unless your underbite is banana tier, a slight would prolly help to create the chad jaw illusion.
So I’ll lose my nice jaw if I was to get corrected ?!

So I’ll lose my nice jaw if I was to get corrected ?!
Obviously not lol. If your underbite is not ogre tier but actually helps to accentuate your jaw, leave it at it should be.

• +1
Obviously not lol. If your underbite is not ogre tier but actually helps to accentuate your jaw, leave it at it should be.
I think it helps accentuate dead ass. Makes my mandible longer but also makes me look like a wigger

• JFL
Reactions: Merćer
They cant pinpoint it but they know that something is wrong

• +1