Otoplasty or rhino? (pics)

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
I'd hate to be the guy who cant form his own opinions but sometimes I think nose is worse, other times the ears, or I just get used to seeing them and cant tell.

Which do I need more desperately, rhino, or otoplasty

Do keep in mind my ears appear a bit larger irl than in that second photo, Camera seemed to make them look smaller, but they still look bad

My eye area and gingerness are my biggest failos, but im set on getting atleast one of these two fixed

Attachments

• sidenose.PNG
    sidenose.PNG
    73 KB · Views: 52
  • frontearsnose.PNG
    frontearsnose.PNG
    38.1 KB · Views: 52
I'd hate to be the guy who cant form his own opinions but sometimes I think nose is worse, other times the ears, or I just get used to seeing them and cant tell.

Do keep in mind my ears appear a bit larger irl than in that second photo, Camera seemed to make them look smaller, but they still look bad

My eye area and gingerness are my biggest failos, but im set on getting atleast one of these two fixed
Otoplasty

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Otoplasty

• +1
Nigga be teapotmaxxing to get laid with the grannies

• +1
Otoplasty

Both for max looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and DianabolDownie
Neither. Grow your hair out longer and dye your hair darker. Or do the oto, and dye your hair darker.

Last edited:
  • +1
oto

• +1
oto

also get on melanotan2 for fixing your colouring issue

• +1
oto

also get on melanotan2 for fixing your colouring issue
Yea, ive got raw chicken looking skin, lighting doesn't help
May I also add, I'd like to stubblemax considering some of my facial hair is black and brown and not entirely red, should I?

Last edited:

ears have much priority than ears

• +1
oto

i kinda like your nose

• Hmm...