• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, PsychoH, try2beme and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Costcosuperstore
brad pitt, vasiliy stepenov, tom cruise

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape and greycel
Fair tbh but the thing is these Hollywood actors have parasocial and status halo, which makes them NT af to foids and boosts their SMV a ton, whereas most foids underrate dudes they don’t know by a few points. No doubt tho there’s mogger actors ofc

• +1
Reactions: greycel
brad pitt, vasiliy stepenov, tom cruise

I see Vasily Stepanov and Brad Pitt from Troy. But classically handsome is something different from what you think. It's a timeless beauty. Angelic of sorts.
Similar to Brooke Shields (@ElTruecel)

This guy for example:

The guy looks ethereal tbh
He looks like the vibe that Hexum has
Angelic looks

It's exceptionally rare. It's a look of not requiring more than you need almost.
The guy does have bone projection but the perfect amount in the perfect placement. Would appeal to pretty much every girl

Exceptionally exceptionally good looking

How did that girl with Nasos even think she stood a chance is beyond me

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and carouselenjoyer
name three
Gregory Peck, Alain Delon(Water), and Paul Walker to name a few. There’s also that Chad guy (his name is legit chad), Chace Crawford, Ian, the Winchester brothers in supernatural. dudes there’s mogger actors it’s just jew media pairs them up with ltbs-mtbs (cough cough Jacob and those two foids in euphoria)

• +1
Gregory Peck, Alain Delon(Water), and Paul Walker to name a few. There’s also that Chad guy (his name is legit chad), Chace Crawford, Ian, the Winchester brothers in supernatural. dudes there’s mogger actors it’s just jew media pairs them up with ltbs-mtbs (cough cough Jacob and those two foids in euphoria)
Brilliant picks

This is exactly what I'm talking about.
Ian Sommerhalder isn't one though.

Also Rafe Cameron is classically handsome in Outerbanks

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer
I see Vasily Stepanov and Brad Pitt from Troy. But classically handsome is something different from what you think. It's a timeless beauty. Angelic of sorts.

This guy for example:
View attachment 3160577View attachment 3160578

Holy fuckkk this guy mogs, coloring and hair genuinely is the difference between low class slayer and a true prince. Can’t imagine the smv he has

• +1
Brilliant picks

This is exactly what I'm talking about.
Ian Sommerhalder isn't one though.

Also Rafe Cameron is classically handsome in Outerbanks
View attachment 3160585View attachment 3160586
Facts bro, you know ball, tbh the thing abt being classic handsome is that Tiktokcels and greys would rate these guys mtn or some bullshit cuz they don’t have slayer bones or a10 eyes and black hair. This is why I watch hella movies (from 30s-present) sometimes so I can actually tell from what is perceived as handsome and what is perceived as not

• +1
Holy fuckkk this guy mogs, coloring and hair genuinely is the difference between low class slayer and a true prince. Can’t imagine the smv he has
I explained it in that explanation below
Not sure if you checked it out (weird site formatting)

I think this sentence explains it the best:
"It's a look of not requiring more than you need almost."

So the bone projection is all in perfect balance all over the face. Not only is the shape ideal, but for example there isn't anything heavy.
One part of the face doesn't take all the glory.
They are all equivalent

Works with Drago here, with high bone mass too:

From this angle he has the roughly equivalent bone mass all over his skull, with good bone placement

Nothing is taking the light from something else. It's easy to glide your eyes across the image

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer
Facts bro, you know ball, tbh the thing abt being classic handsome is that Tiktokcels and greys would rate these guys mtn or some bullshit cuz they don’t have slayer bones or a10 eyes and black hair. This is why I watch hella movies (from 30s-present) sometimes so I can actually tell from what is perceived as handsome and what is perceived as not
Yeah man
People nowadays, especially younger generation are TOLD what is attractive and place higher priority in what other people think, than what they might subjectively think

The idea of liking feminine looking guys, on TikTok, has never been present for 1000s of years. Men are meant to ideally look masculine

It's all to do with the priority that younger people are placing in other people's opinions rather than their own.

I explained it in that explanation below
Not sure if you checked it out (weird site formatting)

I think this sentence explains it the best:
"It's a look of not requiring more than you need almost."

So the bone projection is all in perfect balance all over the face. Not only is the shape ideal, but for example there isn't anything heavy.
One part of the face doesn't take all the glory.
They are all equivalent

Works with Drago here, with high bone mass too:
View attachment 3160595

From this angle he has the roughly equivalent bone mass all over his skull, with good bone placement

Nothing is taking the light from something else. It's easy to glide your eyes across the image
Yeah bro I agree TBH, honesty ur threads are always high iq and I tend to lurk n read em a lot. It’s good to know that people here can actually put words into why these guys mog. Cuz seriously makes me mad when a tiktokcel says shi like Gregory peck is MTN facially… like bro.

• JFL
Yeah man
People nowadays, especially younger generation are TOLD what is attractive and place higher priority in what other people think, than what they might subjectively think

The idea of liking feminine looking guys, on TikTok, has never been present for 1000s of years. Men are meant to ideally look masculine

It's all to do with the priority that younger people are placing in other people's opinions rather than their own.
Jfl fr, this is exactly it, and it’s even reversed back with the new surge of blackpill users heavily underrating as well. These guys can’t come up with their own opinions so they just follow the rest. I bet if some tiktok account said Pneumo was MTN, then Tiktokcels would believe it. Legit cagefuel. I officially joined this forum simply because Tiktokcels and greys are ruining what’s legit considered handsome. It’s either femboys are top 1 percent looks according to girls or Jordan Barrett, RiRa, Chico, Damien for Tiktokcels, no in between. Rest are mtn or below :feelswhy:

• JFL
We need to look up to models as normal people. None of u will ever emulate the beauty of traditional models so u need to think outside the box

We need to look up to models as normal people. None of u will ever emulate the beauty of traditional models so u need to think outside the box
huh

Oh wait u fucking said standarts in title im caging of course u cant

And because theyre beautiful
well niggas try to be jordan barrett on here, and im saying try to be brad pitt instead

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

This guy for example:
View attachment 3160577View attachment 3160578

Jesus that is brutal, she went from LTB to LTB+ and he still mogs her to hell.

Even better she brought her clueless normie BF with her

• JFL
Jesus that is brutal, she went from LTB to LTB+ and he still mogs her to hell.

Even better she brought her clueless normie BF with her
She descended hard since her youth has gone
She went from MTB to LTB