Our Consciousness is Trapped in a 2D Reality While 4D Space Plays Us Like Puppets

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster --Asexual Monk
We’re a 2D cartoon running around thinking we got depth, meanwhile Jewish 4D overlords and their Foid allies are sitting in the fourth dimension, pulling our strings like we’re some kind of biological sock puppet. Every move we make, every thought we think that’s just the 4D puppet masters jerking our flat ass around, controlling our little 2D meat-stick reality. We think we're deciding what to eat, where to go?That’s the 4D womb-goblins controlling every thought transmission like a remote.
They’re up there in their control rooms, watching us shuffle through your pathetic flatland, laughing as you try to make sense of anything. Time or Space? Flat. They’ve got the whole thing rigged, and we’re the joke they’re playing with. We’re not moving forward— We’re just being dragged around in this 2D simulation, thinking we’re free, while the 4D Fem-Jew cartel sets your path like a rigged chess game.
We're a flesh pawn, and they’re laughing in womb-controlled 4D headquarters.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, NormieKilla, HandsomeOrDeath and 11 others
@StarvedEpi @Tabula Rasa @nullandvoid @the BULL @Vermilioncore @NormieKilla @MoggerGaston @BigJimsWornOutTires @God-himself @Mewton @thecel @pneumocystosis @psychomandible @Gonthar @vinn98 @HighLtn @Alt Number 3 @vinn98

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, Jova, nullandvoid and 3 others
no tag no care

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, Nazi Germany, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, Jova, PeakIncels and 1 other person

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, StarvedEpi and Nazi Germany
@noobs @Jova @alurmo @n9wiff @ElTruecel @IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, n9wiff and Jova
I cant say for sure if its like that but the first time I experienced ego death I realized most of my mind is an illusion and you dont need as much toughts about yourself that only cause suffering

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
I cant say for sure if its like that but the first time I experienced ego death I realized most of my mind is an illusion and you dont need as much toughts about yourself that only cause suffering
I have extreme deepthinking/Overthinking issue.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nullandvoid and R@m@
@sportsmogger @ReadBooksEveryday @try2beme
And forum lord @St. BlackOps2Cel

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
Support arabic cartoons that depict kikes history accurately

• +1
Its the dmt elves controlling you
Nowadays, I feel like everything (the air I'm breathing, the things I'm touching, and the sounds I'm hearing) is turning me into a total sociopath."

Bump @nullandvoid

One thing i notice with u is u always say shit that makes sense but incorporate Jews into it like wtf are 4D Jewish overlords brah. But the whole 2d consciousness trapped in 4d space shit is interesting statement

• Love it
One thing i notice with u is u always say shit that makes sense but incorporate Jews into it like wtf are 4D Jewish overlords brah. But the whole 2d consciousness trapped in 4d space shit is interesting statement
It's all facts, but people, especially Jewishniggers, see me as schizo, which is what I actually am.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
We’re a 2D cartoon running around thinking we got depth, meanwhile Jewish 4D overlords and their Foid allies are sitting in the fourth dimension, pulling our strings like we’re some kind of biological sock puppet. Every move we make, every thought we think that’s just the 4D puppet masters jerking our flat ass around, controlling our little 2D meat-stick reality. We think we're deciding what to eat, where to go?That’s the 4D womb-goblins controlling every thought transmission like a remote.
They’re up there in their control rooms, watching us shuffle through your pathetic flatland, laughing as you try to make sense of anything. Time or Space? Flat. They’ve got the whole thing rigged, and we’re the joke they’re playing with. We’re not moving forward— We’re just being dragged around in this 2D simulation, thinking we’re free, while the 4D Fem-Jew cartel sets your path like a rigged chess game.
Your always posting bangers and your rep ratio reflects it.

• Love it
@God-himself @sportsmogger thoughts on this?

• +1
@Nazi Germany i hate jews, but i wanna fuck half jew girls

• JFL
@Nazi Germany i hate jews, but i wanna fuck half jew girls
if you do that retarded shit, your child will be 50% Jewish and 50% non-Jewish. If the current Jewish population is x, then your child will add 0.5 Jewish ancestry. This means the Jewish population will increase by 0.5/x. So, for every half-Jewish and non-Jewish union, the increase in the Jewish population ratio is 0.5, which is a small but big effect over generations."

• JFL
if you do that retarded shit, your child will be 50% Jewish and 50% non-Jewish. If the current Jewish population is x, then your child will add 0.5 Jewish ancestry. This means the Jewish population will increase by 0.5/x. So, for every half-Jewish and non-Jewish union, the increase in the Jewish population ratio is 0.5, which is a small but big effect over generations."
But theyre so beautiful

But theyre so beautiful
They were used to look like a witch.
Ugh large 12cm MegaNose.
Some people are willing to mix with this race, and they did, which made them beautiful.

• JFL
@cytoplasm @SecularIslamist

By that logic we're the jews

By that logic we're the jews
Jews are the Jews. And We are the puppet.
That's it.
JewishNiggers made currencies and we're all running for it.
The 4D tool that let us rot at loop.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Jews are the Jews. And We are the puppet.
That's it.
If they control our thoughts and actions without us knowing it we think we think like the jews. We are basically the jews

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
@Clown Show @vinn98 @HandsomeOrDeath @zyzz007 returns

I've never had ego death, just a severely diminished ego from high does of edible THC. About 1000mg in a day lowered my ego defence mechanisms so low that I couldn't prop my ego up in anyway. I rubbed the facial Structures of my Superman and He-Man action figures and statues and then rubbed all over my own facial bones to accept the difference between true superiority and mediocrity.

• JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany and R@m@
hey I was the first one to post this😡😡😡

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back