Our great grandparents didn’t have enormous test levels

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
For all of you that “muh estrogen”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Darkstrand and TheChosenChad
i have the feeling the lateral half of his eyes is melting more and more downwards. like a snowman in the sun

however good guy. will might watch the video later

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, IdiAmin, Darkstrand and 4 others
Hey guys Derek here more plates more dates

i have the feeling the lateral half of his eyes is melting more and more downwards. like a snowman in the sun

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 8902 and .*my*.

now i feel bad. how did he get a stroke at that age? was it his ru55851 usage?

edit: i skipped through it. really bad luck for him with the nerves and his cheekbones. but on the other hand he is doing fine so who cares

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, ProAcktiv and .*my*.
now i feel bad. how did he get a stroke at that age? was it his ru55851 usage?

edit: i skipped through it. really bad luck for him with the nerves and his cheekbones. but on the other hand he is doing fine so who cares
Roids isnt all its cracked up to be

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and .*my*.
What kind of autismmaxxed title is that? Of course our grandpas didn't have 10x the test that we do, but they still mogged us.

yeah he sacrifices everything for hair and gains. its like he just doesnt give a fuck about his face lol.

i like him too though

OUR GRANDPARENTS DIDNT HAVE 10000 NG/DL T LEVELS , CLICK HERE I LL EXPLAIN WHY

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
No numbers on actual test numbers, so this is basically worthless. We've all seen the studies that the generation of our grandparents had higher test levels, and better grip strength, sperm count, etc. which is far more conclusive than these numbers.

Looking at this chart and concluding that, because the average (probably malnourished) soldier from 1850 had less fat free mass than a soldier from 1990 (who presumably has a decent level of strength training in his average week), test levels are not significantly decreasing, is fucking stupid.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
No numbers on actual test numbers, so this is basically worthless. We've all seen the studies that the generation of our grandparents had higher test levels, and better grip strength, sperm count, etc. which is far more conclusive than these numbers.
Exactly. People overrate serum concentrations in blood trsts anyways because what happens in tissues is just as if not more important
Looking at this chart and concluding that, because the average (probably malnourished) soldier from 1850 had less fat free mass than a soldier from 1990 (who presumably has a decent level of strength training in his average week), test levels are not significantly decreasing, is fucking stupid.
Lets face it
Most high t men today are also high E. E comes with fat gain. Most people on this site think you can’t build muscle on high E lol. You can but you will have fat on top of that, and this is nowadays standard gymcel look.

Men back then were low E. This comes with less bloat in face too, which is something that is evident on old pictures even accounting for malnourishment

• +1
Reactions: DonerKebabMerchant
What kind of autismmaxxed title is that? Of course our grandpas didn't have 10x the test that we do, but they still mogged us.
You didn’t even watch it you stupid idiot

Good point.

• +1
Reactions: DonerKebabMerchant
The whole idea of higher testosterone is retarded. Wild wolves have signfiicantly less testosterone, higher cortisol and worse diet. Yet are bigger and stronger than zoo wolves.