Our sons are going to be gigachads with what we know

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
A key part of transitioning into Fatherhood is seeing your son live a better life than you ever could have dreamed of. I will conceive my son while on steroids, tape his mouth shut (forcing chadly maxilla growth), injecting growth hormone, eating carrots and raw steaks instead of soyboy baby formulas, engineering a crib that forces him to sleep without rolling to one side. Those are the main ones off the top of my head

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAITEIII, Alt Number 3, Ruby and 5 others
i will inject my son with HGH, make him do lots of sports, martial arts, and no shitty food. and no mouth breathing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Kosidius, Normieville and 2 others
I will help him in absolutely everything that will ensure that he will live the best life he possibly can. Even if he dislikes it or I have to force him to

jfl if forcing him to be NT turns him into a crippled autist

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius, Ruby, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
schizocel

I will help him in absolutely everything that will ensure that he will live the best life he possibly can. Even if he dislikes it or I have to force him to

jfl if forcing him to be NT turns him into a crippled autist

Keeping them away from television would prob help with that. A lot of tv shows turn kids into soyboys.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and OOGABOOGA
retarded ideas. just be super healtthy and young with your atractive healthy good genetics partner, the mum should still be uber healthy during breastfeeding for years. then move to solid foods with a heavily meat focused diet making sure your kid gets a solid ammount of nutrients, stays active and experiences enviromental preassures to force a high t but good mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Alt Number 3, CopeIsReal and 2 others
absolutely zero parenting for your trash genes

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Cope. They’ll double the xenoestrogens in everything. Your son will have 4 inch wrists and a 14 inch shoulders. Your son will feel like a woman instead of a man.

eventually your son will decide that he wants to live his life as a woman and you’ll be FORCED to pay for his transition surgery and recovery. It’s over buddy boyo. Just rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Alt Number 3, Ruby and 5 others
A key part of transitioning into Fatherhood is seeing your son live a better life than you ever could have dreamed of. I will conceive my son while on steroids, tape his mouth shut (forcing chadly maxilla growth), injecting growth hormone, eating carrots and raw steaks instead of soyboy baby formulas, engineering a crib that forces him to sleep without rolling to one side. Those are the main ones off the top of my head
ditch the crib bro. You need to co-sleep with your child

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Blackout.xl
retarded ideas. just be super healtthy and young with your atractive healthy good genetics partner, the mum should still be uber healthy during breastfeeding for years. then move to solid foods with a heavily meat focused diet making sure your kid gets a solid ammount of nutrients, stays active and experiences enviromental preassures to force a high t but good mindset.
tbh. The mother is the most important part. If she's older than 30 it's over, even if you do everything you can to ascend your son

Cope. They’ll double the xenoestrogens in everything. Your son will have 4 inch wrists and a 14 inch shoulders. Your son will feel like a woman instead of a man.

eventually your son will decide that he wants to live his life as a woman and you’ll be FORCED to pay for his transition surgery and recovery. It’s over buddy boyo. Just rope

if my son turns out to be a tranny I would GOER

if he was just gay I would just disown him

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
if my son turns out to be a tranny I would kill him ngl

if he was just gay I would just disown him

If I find out my future kid is a female my wife will have slipped down the stairs by accident.

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
If I find out my future kid is a female my wife will have slipped down the stairs by accident.

i actually kinda want a daughter tho

1 son, and 1 daughter is good for me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
The most important thing is to find a good breeding material.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593

My mom said she ate a lot of big macs whne I was in the womb JFL

Make that 2 daughters. In the future, no son stays as a boy

because they're putting a shitton of hormones/xenoestrogens in the drinking water and foods

My mom said she ate a lot of big macs whne I was in the womb JFL
It’s over buddy boyo. Jfl if she doesn’t pay for your looksmaxxing
because they're putting a shitton of hormones/xenoestrogens in the drinking water and foods
While you’re embarrassed of your son becoming a MtF tranny, your female at birth daughter will be fucking everyone in sight due to sky high E. you’ll have to pay for her birth control too. Double over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593

While you’re embarrassed of your son becoming a MtF tranny, your female at birth daughter will be fucking everyone in sight due to sky high E. you’ll have to pay for her birth control too. Double over

same thing with ur kids fag

This is why I will never have a daughter, they lose their virginity at like 14 years old now I’m not kidding

same thing with ur kids fag
Brother that’s cope. No one here is having kids. When it comes time for us to all settle down, society would of already been on its death bed and everything would be going up in flames.
This is why I will never have a daughter, they lose their virginity at like 14 years old now I’m not kidding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You gotta make sure ur wife has minimal uee and good zygos, then you breed and hope it’s a girl, never a boy.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I've made an entire PDF on this with tons of pages of stuff that'd turn our sons into chads depending on their genetic limit. This isn't the problem, knowledge can be found easily if you look for it in the right places.

The problem is modern society being cucked into utter oblivion to the point where giving your kid a smack for misbehaving is already seen as a crime. Hell, if you were to tell others you chose to let your sons eat a hard diet with organic foods and no sugar etc you'd already be seen as an outsider by most people. Humans are utterly superficial and disgusting tribal beings

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Blackout.xl
I've made an entire PDF on this with tons of pages of stuff that'd turn our sons into chads depending on their genetic limit. This isn't the problem, knowledge can be found easily if you look for it in the right places.

The problem is modern society being cucked into utter oblivion to the point where giving your kid a smack for misbehaving is already seen as a crime. Hell, if you were to tell others you chose to let your sons eat a hard diet with organic foods and no sugar etc you'd already be seen as an outsider by most people. Humans are utterly superficial and disgusting tribal beings
Me, @Gorilla, @Fuk, @Dark Badboy and @Playboypuertorican will beat the shit out of anybody that has anything to say

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 3701 and 1 other person
  • +1
Me, @Gorilla, @Fuk, @Dark Badboy and @Playboypuertorican will beat the shit out of anybody that has anything to say
We would totally fuck them up. I dont care what they have to say

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 685 and Blackout.xl
I'm pretty sure I won't put my kid in school.

• +1

let the cucked vegans rot

• +1
This is why your prime must be spent finding a wife and not slaying!

-Get a young, religious, athletic wife from small town(values, less money so you can offer a better life)
-Live somewhere rural where you drink well water and grow/raise your own food for optimal nutrition and no estrogens.
-breastfeed for up to two years and switch them over to meat after(my best looking brother was eating steak at 3yo)
-homeschool them so they feel loved and avoid propaganda, teach them useful skills and make them do tons of chores outdoors and put them in sports like 4 hours/day for nt and t
-no tv or video games, except maybe some very moral and based stuff once in a while
-teach correct posture and mewing
-orthodontics and skincare later on, gh if they’re short
-with a looksmatched wife your kid will probably be a whole point above both of you with better height and frame

And raise them to be a small town Christian who will have teen love and get married by 20 and have a bunch of kids of his own. Teach him how to optimize his own kids.

If you ascend you can either slay or do this

In 50 years you can:
1. Be alone and depressed oldcel or maybe have a shit wife and a couple shit kids
2. Be fulfilled, live in a beautiful place with your wife, and have dozens of grandkids who love you and are truly happy because they are healthy, nt, Christian, and after two generations, as much as 1.5-2 psl points above you

• +1
We would totally fuck them up. I dont care what they have to say
if someone dares to upset me, test me, anything

i destroy them and put them in their place, and thats below my feet

i fuck them up like a lil boy in michael jacksons house

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3789
my son isn't gonna exist

This is why your prime must be spent finding a wife and not slaying!

-Get a young, religious, athletic wife from small town(values, less money so you can offer a better life)
-Live somewhere rural where you drink well water and grow/raise your own food for optimal nutrition and no estrogens.
-breastfeed for up to two years and switch them over to meat after(my best looking brother was eating steak at 3yo)
-homeschool them so they feel loved and avoid propaganda, teach them useful skills and make them do tons of chores outdoors and put them in sports like 4 hours/day for nt and t
-no tv or video games, except maybe some very moral and based stuff once in a while
-teach correct posture and mewing
-orthodontics and skincare later on, gh if they’re short
-with a looksmatched wife your kid will probably be a whole point above both of you with better height and frame

And raise them to be a small town Christian who will have teen love and get married by 20 and have a bunch of kids of his own. Teach him how to optimize his own kids.

If you ascend you can either slay or do this

In 50 years you can:
1. Be alone and depressed oldcel or maybe have a shit wife and a couple shit kids
2. Be fulfilled, live in a beautiful place with your wife, and have dozens of grandkids who love you and are truly happy because they are healthy, nt, Christian, and after two generations, as much as 1.5-2 psl points above you
You Think I can find a small town girl who’s Christian? JFLLLL. I’m black, that disqualifies me already. That’s JBW territory

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and OOGABOOGA
>. I will conceive my son while on steroids
this caused deformities and genetic anomalies retard. lmao
because youre not producing sperm when u take roids

• +1
If you truly care about your son's genes let Giga Chad pregnate your wife, aka date a single mother

If you are on this forum just " Dont have sons theory "

You Think I can find a small town girl who’s Christian? JFLLLL. I’m black, that disqualifies me already. That’s JBW territory
There are Christians in Africa right? And they’re broke so you could marry up in looks by offering security

There are Christians in Africa right? And they’re broke so you could marry up in looks by offering security
Small village Christian girls in Africa are into voodoo n shit. Fuck that

they commonly cant speak English either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Small village Christian girls in Africa are into voodoo n shit. Fuck that
fuck christ worshipping girl bro marry a tribal beauty
ten make you son gigachad. then he can marry a 10/10 white woman

- different religion (I’m catholic and tribal women who aren’t muslim or Christian typically are animists and pagans)
- don’t speak the language
- not connected to their tribe
- I’m trying to get one of their women when they don’t know me
- many small scale, non Christian or Muslim tribes aren’t against cannibalism

they’ll chop me up and put me in a nice soup over a fire.

- different religion (I’m catholic and tribal women who aren’t muslim or Christian typically are animists and pagans)
- don’t speak the language
- not connected to their tribe
- I’m trying to get one of their women when they don’t know me
- many small scale, non Christian or Muslim tribes aren’t against cannibalism

they’ll chop me up and put me in a nice soup over a fire.
fair enough. wha bout a random dark 10/10 from the congo?

Id fuck her so hard and make dark skinned slayers with robust bones
then they fuck a 10/10 light skin girl.
who fucks a mulatto . and your line is now mulatto slayer

• +1
then they fuck a 10/10 light skin girl.
who fucks a mulatto . and your line is now mulatto slayer
Everything evens out in the end.

My mom used to have mulatto skin tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back