hillary clinton eats babies nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 33794, thugmaxxer2, Jonnyboi and 1 other person
Lots of money those people have and many cowards that look the other way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and wsada
About the alleged pedo channel on YT with those pedo symbols.

Suppose I'm an undercover cop trying to bust drug dealers in a neighborhood. Let's call the place, Black People Town. So I'm out there on the street pretending to be a black drug dealer. I am disguised with a black face. Anyway, suppose you're doing a documentary about the drug problem in Black People Town. You're informing the community, "The drugs are out of control! These dealers are right there in the open, look," you record me standing on the corner with a sign that reads, I GOT THE DRUGS.

If that made no sense, it's okay. Vote Harris! Don't forget, Covid-19 is spreading again specifically within the public schools so the new "This won't give you cancer" vaccinations are about to be announced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Source: WAtchpeopledie.tv

jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, itzyaboyJJ, Jonnyboi and 2 others
About the alleged pedo channel on YT with those pedo symbols.

Suppose I'm an undercover cop trying to bust drug dealers in a neighborhood. Let's call the place, Black People Town. So I'm out there on the street pretending to be a black drug dealer. I am disguised with a black face. Anyway, suppose you're doing a documentary about the drug problem in Black People Town. You're informing the community, "The drugs are out of control! These dealers are right there in the open, look," you record me standing on the corner with a sign that reads, I GOT THE DRUGS.

If that made no sense, it's okay. Vote Harris! Don't forget, Covid-19 is spreading again specifically within the public schools so the new "This won't give you cancer" vaccinations are about to be announced.
I understand your point completely

It’s too much of a coincidence for a pedo symbol to appear all throughout kids media

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I understand your point completely

It’s too much of a coincidence for a pedo symbol to appear all throughout kids media
Fishing GIF by Epicly Later'd

Maybe back in the 1990s and early 2000s, the assholes did that in plain view. But today, I don't see it happening. I do see investigators fishing for pedos. I see the real pedos living in Taiwan, Thailand, Cambodia, South America... shitholes, taking advantage of poor people.

• +1
Pedos and Jews
Everyone knows this

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo and Deleted member 21467
According to intel from the MIND CREEP COLLECTIVE NETWORK, anyone wearing one of the following symbols are considered a white supremacist domestic terrorist and will be wiretapped and investigated:

6a9623669e8958a3568affec70fdf913.jpg
CROSS-PENDANTS.jpeg

• +1
This isn’t a secret everybody knows this shit

• +1
This isn’t a secret everybody knows this shit
Not everyone, c'mon there's like 12-14 year olds here. I don't think I became enlightened to this stuff until I was like 16-17. Newgens might catch on to it faster though because everyone's on the phone these days OMFG I FEEL OLD 🤯

• +1
Not everyone, c'mon there's like 12-14 year olds here. I don't think I became enlightened to this stuff until I was like 16-17. Newgens might catch on to it faster though because everyone's on the phone these days OMFG I FEEL OLD 🤯
Yh but why Tf do 14 year olds Ned to know about this jfl

• +1
Who needs to know honestly? We can't do anything about it either way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and ThraxxGlo
So they don’t get taken advantage of at a younger age

we’ll be helping the future chads and Stacy’s from getting molested by people in positions of power

The thing is, all these girls are gonna grow up to be sluts anyway. They can’t be saved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and beefliverontop
Ive known this since i was 12 years old.. im 14 now.
But I am exception… I have high IQ and stumbled upon the internet on a VERY young age….

• +1
Jbs are hoes anyways

I would rather have filet mignon than roast beef

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and beefliverontop