Out of all the blackpills, which one is the most brutal?

Hardest pill to swallow

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Clark69

Clark69

Penance
Which one churns your soul? Which failo seems the worse to have, the more you think about it? What would cause the affected to suffer depression/oppression from society/girls the most?
looks-international-logo-png-transparent.png

diversity.jpg

5a86edbad0307263078b46ea

yellow-banana-sticks-out-blue-photo-248565165_iconl_nowm.jpeg

shutterstock_274724687_cash_money-5bfc3a9b46e0fb005148e091.jpg

Dog

pill

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, watah and Clark69
the one that's pumping your mom full of siblings

wage slave until I die

Height is the worst

i never realized how over it was for me devolpmentally wise

NT and status but now I just want more money. If it was a choice between winning the lottery or a boost in looks beyond what I can looksmax to, give me the money. Money traps you in place in this world more than looks do.

Gay people exist and will continue to exist :lasereyes:

Probably proximity 💊

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and FutureSlayer
my status answers that

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
everyone dies / rich billionaires of this generation will escape death and cuck us even more
you choose

my status answers that
Oh yeah. teen love is up there. even when you looks/lifemaxx and become better than ever before, you cannot make up for lost time nor have a chance to experience something as beautiful as teen love

i legit get hurt on the inside seeing old classmates still be in a relationship that started in middle/high school. they found their partner for life who'll love them unconditionally. it's like watching lottery winners when you all bought tickets, but you never got to cash yours in

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and idontexist
Oh yeah. teen love is up there. even when you looks/lifemaxx and become better than ever before, you cannot make up for lost time nor have a chance to experience something as beautiful as teen love

i legit get hurt on the inside seeing old classmates still be in a relationship that started in middle/high school. they found their partner for life who'll love them unconditionally. it's like watching lottery winners when you all bought tickets, but you never got to cash yours in
Exactly bro... The hopelessness of knowing that even if I "ascend" I can't buy wasted time back is devastating.