Outfit I threw together what do you guys think?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
66414A4F C20A 431E B221 4769DB6753CA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rift, Deleted member 16958, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
get off this forum man ur way too young for this bs

just mew and gymcel and ull be fine

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Looks good, u need hit the gym ASAP tho
I know, I’m focusing on gaining weight and muscle right now. It’s my main flaw tbh

• +1
Reactions: N1666
get off this forum man ur way too young for this bs

just mew and gymcel and ull be fine
I know gaining weight and muscle is my current looksmaxxing plan as well as fashionmaxxing and etc

• +1
Reactions: buflek
eat more and do push ups invest in a weighted vest if u can’t go gym

Looks decent. You need to focus on getting bigger and stronger. How old are you btw?

Looks decent. You need to focus on getting bigger and stronger. How old are you btw?
Just turned 16. I be working out everyday bro 100 push-ups, reaches, curl ups, and sit ups a day

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and mulattomaxxer
I also started a bulking diet so I eat a lot of protein and stuff now. Cut out soda and sugary stuff as well

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I also started a bulking diet so I eat a lot of protein and stuff now. Cut out soda and sugary stuff as well
Make sure you get your carbs in.

you'll look great if you get big, start now. You look tiny lmao.

Make sure you get your carbs in.
Oh yeah definitely I eat a nice amount of carbs too. I’m going for a really balanced diet.

For breakfast I’ll have oatmeal and milk with fruit. For lunch I gotta eat whatever’s available at school, but for dinner I’ll eat some meat, rice and vegetables most of the time, (+I’ll snack on peanut butter and a few glasses of milk)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
would look good with sum like a lv belt or a bb belt

Looks like every other hood rat thinking they are dripped out, how old are you anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Just turned 16. I be working out everyday bro 100 push-ups, reaches, curl ups, and sit ups a day
You looked like me when I was 16. Your body needs time to rest, don't overtrain by working out every day. I would say work out 4/5 times a week for now. Once you put on some muscle you will be able to handle x6 a week. I made gains only going ~4 times a week when I started.

Take your time, you will need patience to put on muscle. Make sure you eat alot and sleep well. You have a long journey ahead of you. I have gone from 66kg (Skinny as fuck) to 85kg (get occasional compliments from lifters. DYEL for most normies and women) and I still have a long way to go before I look big. (I would imagine at about 95kg I would look big).

You looked like me when I was 16. Your body needs time to rest, don't overtrain by working out every day. I would say work out 4/5 times a week for now. Once you put on some muscle you will be able to handle x6 a week. I made gains only going ~4 times a week when I started.

Take your time, you will need patience to put on muscle. Make sure you eat alot and sleep well. You have a long journey ahead of you. I have gone from 66kg (Skinny as fuck) to 85kg (get occasional compliments from lifters. DYEL for most normies and women) and I still have a long way to go before I look big. (I would imagine at about 95kg I would look big).
I do 5 times a week, on weekends I rest. And yeah, I’m trying not rush

• +1
if you actually are doing 100 up downs a day you should start to do them other ways like do 25 pike 25 diamond 25 wide 25 normal no sloppy form focus hard on the way down and be explosive up

The jordans are decent. Airforces and jordans ftw
Its good you are motivated to workout. But I personally think calisthenics is overated. You need to incorporate weight training eventually. I gained weight rapidly after buying a gym membership. Get one asap.
You also need to eat a lot. Its easy to drink calories (eg smoothies) compared to eating.
Supplements are okay i guess but you only really need creatine tbh. Maybe protein powder.
Heres motivation:
895ACB5D AF30 482C 8C37 0B19A34288AB

Advice from an ex skinny cunt. 4-5 months in the gym and counting 👍

• +1
if you actually are doing 100 up downs a day you should start to do them other ways like do 25 pike 25 diamond 25 wide 25 normal no sloppy form focus hard on the way down and be explosive up
Thanks for the advice.

The jordans are decent. Airforces and jordans ftw
Its good you are motivated to workout. But I personally think calisthenics is overated. You need to incorporate weight training eventually. I gained weight rapidly after buying a gym membership. Get one asap.
You also need to eat a lot. Its easy to drink calories (eg smoothies) compared to eating.
Supplements are okay i guess but you only really need creatine tbh. Maybe protein powder.
Heres motivation:
View attachment 1492530
Advice from an ex skinny cunt. 4-5 months in the gym and counting 👍
I lift weights bro don’t worry. I have some at my house.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
Thanks for the advice.
im also sortve a twink fast metabolism but I put on muscle sorta off bodyweight so ya man just do them different ways once you’re comfortable doing them 25 reps even maybe 15 add weight with a vest

im also sortve a twink fast metabolism but I put on muscle sorta off bodyweight so ya man just do them different ways once you’re comfortable doing them 25 reps even maybe 15 add weight with a vest
Good news: I was lanky af and i can promise you, we do not have a fast metabolism. None of us skinny guys do.
The truth is, our appetites are shit and we barely eat. We like to think that we can eat whatever we want and not gain anything but the truth is, we are just eating fuck all. My whole life i thought my body just got rid of fat extremely fast. But nah, i was barely eating anything. In our minds, 2000 calories = 4000 lol we are delusional about how much we are eating.

If you put a fuckton of effort in your diet, you can gain as much as 1kg in a week. I gained 12kg in 4 months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15781
When I grow up looking nigga

Is that really u OP??

Fuck is wrong with the world I didn't even have a phone at your age, and had to ask permission to use computer

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Bones Bones Bones :feelsuhh: