Outside of cyberspace, when you're an arrogant little asshole to wiser folks, you fuck yourself

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Always respect the elders. That's not only advice. But a warning. And ugh, pampered little assholes don't like to be told what to do and especially, threatened. Tee fucking hee. Tiny brain — lots of stupidity.

Respecting the elder, especially one of your gender, ugh, they can do wonders for you, like hooking you up with someone of your gamut. But when you're an asshole, you're not getting shit. Because the wiser knows you'll continue being that little asshole. The wiser do protect the other gender as well, that includes from you.

Take my advice, or don't! Use your wits, put the pieces together, and see how everyone benefits with the appropriate respect.

However, this doesn't mean to respect an old pervert or another asshole.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31, NZb6Air, LancasteR and 1 other person
Back in 2017-2019, younger assholes rallied disrepect the elders. Ugh, they were living the life! They were gods. "Die boomers! HAHAHA FUCK YOU, BOOMER!" Smh. Assholes failed to do the math. Boomers have all of the money. They can make wars. They make you cover your arrogant little face. They can punish you and your family. They can keep you where you're at. Ugh, they can cockblock you from ever tasting good pussy. They can also manipulate you into changing your gender thus, making you the little bitch.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Imaloser7754
But boomers as a generation aren‘t Saints either.

If you want to find the source or primary reasons why the younger generations are the way they are, then boomers sowed the societal and economical changes that set this into motion.

Respect is earned, not just given out like warm cookies on a Christmas Market.

IMG 8314

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, OldRooster and NZb6Air
Most elders are retarded,

time played ≠ skill level
experience ≠ knowledge

the experience has to be constantly inquired about to turn it into wisdom and most people lack the intellectual capacity to do so

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, jattlife and The Dark Phoenix
Dnr

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Most elders are retarded,

time played ≠ skill level
experience ≠ knowledge

the experience has to be constantly inquired about to turn it into wisdom and most people lack the intellectual capacity to do so
me when people call me grey

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and NZb6Air
Can't take shit serious with that profile picture :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad

If you want to find the source or primary reasons why the younger generations are the way they are, then boomers sowed the societal and economical changes that set this into motion.

View attachment 3225960
It’s the jews

• JFL
Lol OP has Stockholm syndrome from getting abused by boomers. Most of your generation do to be fair

• +1

View attachment 3225960
Mostly agree. There are idiots that just happen to make it to 70 without dying, they were always idiots and they will always be idiots. But I would say, just from observation and logic, that the average 70+ year old had a higher IQ in their youth than the norm, my guess would be that if the average young person had an IQ of 100 50 years ago, that the average IQ when young of people currently over 70 would be at least 105, possibly 110.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and LancasteR
Mostly agree. There are idiots that just happen to make it to 70 without dying, they were always idiots and they will always be idiots. But I would say, just from observation and logic, that the average 70+ year old had a higher IQ in their youth than the norm, my guess would be that if the average young person had an IQ of 100 50 years ago, that the average IQ when young of people currently over 70 would be at least 105, possibly 110.
Press F to fucking doubt lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OldRooster, BigJimsWornOutTires and NZb6Air

View attachment 3225960
But that's the cities as to the high cost of living. When you face survival with a diehard will for exuberant freedom, are willing to do whatever it takes, and respect sacrifices, you'll go with the flow or whatever you can afford. And wherever.

At one time, I had to rent a room in a stranger's house. That's how eager I was not to live with my mom or dad. When I lived with mom, I was treated like a man-baby by women my age, and ugh, even the younger ones saw me as a joke. But I met a few who understood. "Aww, baby bird wants out of the nest into this nest?" she texted me and included a selfie of her vagina.

I replied, "😍🍆🍑🤛😡👺"

Ugh, she ghosted me.

Can't take shit serious with that profile picture :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Touche. But hey... right?

Am I Right Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

Lots of traffic where you're at right now uh? Buy some tents, erect them in the backyard, and charge Milton refugees $100 a night. Be sure to run background checks on them.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Always respect the elders. That's not only advice. But a warning. And ugh, pampered little assholes don't like to be told what to do and especially, threatened. Tee fucking hee. Tiny brain — lots of stupidity.

Respecting the elder, especially one of your gender, ugh, they can do wonders for you, like hooking you up with someone of your gamut. But when you're an asshole, you're not getting shit. Because the wiser knows you'll continue being that little asshole. The wiser do protect the other gender as well, that includes from you.

Take my advice, or don't! Use your wits, put the pieces together, and see how everyone benefits with the appropriate respect.

However, this doesn't mean to respect an old pervert or another asshole.

• JFL
Nah what kind of reply is that
Bro‘s hormones got the best off him innit ☠️
She must've taken it the wrong way. She thought I wanted to fist her with anger while dressed like the devil.

• JFL
Who do you all think is behind Onlyfans and alike? Who do you think is behind many of the platforms that keep girls fed while making sure they don't give a bum an opportunity? Those boomers have the money to keep them away from you all.

• +1
Who do you all think is behind Onlyfans and alike? Who do you think is behind many of the platforms that keep girls fed while making sure they don't give a bum an opportunity? Those boomers have the money to keep them away from you all.
The only thing I know is that these girls aren‘t even cashing in 100% of their "own" money.
Pimping and prostitution has never stagnated over the last years, it just became digital and moved onto the WWW.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back