Outside of physical attractiveness, what are some other things that are IMMEDIATELY NOTICEABLE that make people like and respect you in public?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
Criteria for a response:

Whatever trait or thing you propose MUST be something someone can discern from you solely off of observable traits, that aren't based on physical attractiveness which make people more prone to liking you, looking up to you and/or respect you in public, for both genders.

Last edited:
Ogre bone structure

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, enchanted_elixir, Orc and 1 other person
Ogre bone structure

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater, enchanted_elixir and IAMNOTANINCEL
Why do you even make these threads nigga?

You are so fucking weird I swear to god. I legit think you are weirder than xangsane. At least he is talking about hurricanes while you're yapping about some random stuff or busy making forum award of the year lmfao.

Like what do you even gain from this? Absolutely nothing

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Xangsane, dbva and 1 other person
being NT and good at everything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1 and enchanted_elixir

You are so fucking weird I swear to god. I legit think you are weirder than xangsane. At least he is talking about hurricanes while you're yapping about some random stuff or busy making forum award of the year lmfao.

I make these threads because I genuinely want to know what I want to be as liked as possible by strangers.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
being NT and good at everything
Anything else?

Like imagine seeing someone in person. Outside of their appearace, what would make them likeable, and respectable based solely on observable traits?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

im actually starting to think xangsane is a robot, like if master just gave chatgpt an org account

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane and enchanted_elixir
I make these threads because I genuinely want to know what I want to be as liked as possible by strangers.
Nigga just go to fucking reddit if that's what you want. Why would you want to be liked by a bunch of schizos?

Oh, and don't come at me with the blackpilled mentality bs. Most people here are either some tiktokcels who think they will "ascend" and be a "mogger", or some NEETs with 0 irl experience. So unless u are one of these 2, odds are you got nothing in common with these people, and your huge effort (which most active users don't give a fuck and just make fun of) should be put into something better. And going back to my original point, if you wanna please greycels, go. to. reddit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
your styling, i mean girls can probably see if you have clean shoes that you care about yourself idk.

• +1
frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 74410 and enchanted_elixir
im actually starting to think xangsane is a robot, like if master just gave chatgpt an org account
@Xangsane apparently has a full time job and a wife, the man, the myth, the legend somehow juggles job, wife and shitposting on .org in 24 hours, what a specimen. Starting to think he thinks more about hurricanes in a day than the other two things.
On a serious note i'm 99% sure it's not even the same guy on this account like it was a year ago, this new guy just talks about BBCs and other gay shit, no bueno.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, dbva, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
How you by default broadly move around, facial expressions, muscle control, how you hold eye contact. Catch my drift.

Trust me abused dogs and hyper dominant niggers move differently

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, enchanted_elixir, greywind and 2 others

Debby is gonna take Florida penis, ERnesto is gonna destroy everything

^^^^

• WTF
Criteria for a response:

Whatever trait or thing you propose MUST be something someone can discern from you solely off of observable traits, that aren't based on physical attractiveness which make people more prone to liking you, looking up to you and/or respect you in public, for both genders.
HAVING A BBC.

• WTF

Speaking of hurricanes

The way you dress is something people instantly notice and it straight away in their mind forms an opinion of you, they either think you're osme lowclass retard who dresses in sweatpants/etc or you're an educated/higher IQ guy who dresses like someone who is as such. Your posture/the way you walk/the way you talk and carry yourself also says a lot.

• +1
Nigga just go to fucking reddit if that's what you want. Why would you want to be liked by a bunch of schizos?

Oh, and don't come at me with the blackpilled mentality bs. Most people here are either some tiktokcels who think they will "ascend" and be a "mogger", or some NEETs with 0 irl experience. So unless u are one of these 2, odds are you got nothing in common with these people, and your huge effort (which most active users don't give a fuck and just make fun of) should be put into something better. And going back to my original point, if you wanna please greycels, go. to. reddit.
I'm talking like, in public when I go outside.

Anything else?

Like imagine seeing someone in person. Outside of their appearace, what would make them likeable, and respectable based solely on observable traits?
being white

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back