Over 100 likes on tinder in 2 weeks, is that good?

B

borginburger123

Iron
I made my account 2 weeks ago and I got like 105 likes right now I think. Is that a good number in that amount of time? I have the default age limit and I live in a metro of like 1 million people. Oh and I also put it on gay mode so I'm only looking for other guys, so the dating pool is smaller. I dont know but I think I've swiped through like 400 guys. I think I look okay, but looksmaxxers think im ugly. If I'm getting likes that must mean I'm at least somewhat attractive, right? Right? I got like 5 matches, but my standards are pretty high though as I only swiped right on like 35 people. Which is like only 14 percent of guys I liked matching with me. But even then 3 of my matches haven't communicated with me yet, so I'm obviously not their priority.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
chad gets 200 in two days
you are probably decent above average looking htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, geezcel, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Average grey larp

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and deadstock
Post the pics you use on your profile

I’ve had 50 in a week as a ltn so you’re probably very subhuman looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and geezcel
I’ve had 50 in a week as a ltn so you’re probably very subhuman looking
How do you know your ltn? Maybe I am but I don't see why anyone would like a subhuman person lol. There's like no benefit to see on tinder

When I tried tinder I had like 10 likes but half were bots :feelswhy:

How do you know your ltn? Maybe I am but I don't see why anyone would like a subhuman person lol. There's like no benefit to see on tinder
I have a mirror and irl experience trough my incel life

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I made my account 2 weeks ago and I got like 105 likes right now I think. Is that a good number in that amount of time? I have the default age limit and I live in a metro of like 1 million people. Oh and I also put it on gay mode so I'm only looking for other guys, so the dating pool is smaller. I dont know but I think I've swiped through like 400 guys. I think I look okay, but looksmaxxers think im ugly. If I'm getting likes that must mean I'm at least somewhat attractive, right? Right? I got like 5 matches, but my standards are pretty high though as I only swiped right on like 35 people. Which is like only 14 percent of guys I liked matching with me. But even then 3 of my matches haven't communicated with me yet, so I'm obviously not their priority.
Show us your face

100 subhumans no

I have a mirror and irl experience trough my incel life
I have had bad experiences too, and I realized that many of them were actually due to my schizophrenia. Nobody was actually fixating on my looks all the time, it was just me. I have body dysmorphia too and I sometimes genuinely see myself as unfixable. Other times I think I mog everyone. I'm probably mtn at best though which isn't bad. Your brain can lie to you. Think about it, if you got that many likes then that must mean your at least somewhat attractive. On tinder it's mostly about looks.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I have had bad experiences too, and I realized that many of them were actually due to my schizophrenia. Nobody was actually fixating on my looks all the time, it was just me. I have body dysmorphia too and I sometimes genuinely see myself as unfixable. Other times I think I mog everyone. I'm probably mtn at best though which isn't bad. Your brain can lie to you. Think about it, if you got that many likes then that must mean your at least somewhat attractive. On tinder it's mostly about looks.
Could be
But we also could be massive coping subhumans

• +1
brother, it’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and RICHCELDOM
likes mean very little

Did anyone actually read the thread beyond the title, he said he's on gay mode only swiping with gay men

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, MoggerGaston and nofap
Did anyone actually read the thread beyond the title, he said he's on gay mode only swiping with gay men
Over for us low iqcels

Getting 100 like from gay men means nothing
brother, it’s over
legit
In a area with 1 million people 100 likes is subhuman asf, especially when you include gays. In my tiny city of 200k i got 50 likes as a ltn subhuman. Op really must be hideous tbh

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel and VHD
Honestly just kys gray

Over for us low iqcels

Getting 100 like from gay men means nothing

legit
In a area with 1 million people 100 likes is subhuman asf, especially when you include gays. In my tiny city of 200k i got 50 likes as a ltn subhuman. Op really must be hideous tbh
Yeah perhaps. Well at least people liked me I guess

jfl didnt even read, only came here to post 'greycel tales'

gay mode wont help, most gays want buff ogres

Yeah perhaps. Well at least people liked me I guess
We judge people based on how attractive they are to women here.

Women are satanic creatures who see average-looking men as human-garbage, filth.

gay mode wont help, most gays want buff ogres
Maybe. I dont think most gays want ogres, they want someone like with a toned body and a masculine but not ogre level face

• Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
We judge people based on how attractive they are to women here.

Women are satanic creatures who see average-looking men as human-garbage, filth.
I dont know. I think women want the best they can get, but most women end up with average guys birthing average looking people. But I think if most women had the chance to cheat on a much better looking guy, they would.

• So Sad
I dont know. I think women want the best they can get, but most women end up with average guys birthing average looking people. But I think if most women had the chance to cheat on a much better looking guy, they would.
like i said: possessed by satan