[Over?] 19y - What the hell is wrong about my face? 6'1 | 68kg - Rate me

JohnMett

JohnMett

Bronze
4191349_20240613_094040.jpg
20240613 091225
20240613 090029

What's wrong with my face? Is it my narrow jaw? Hair? Am I LTN? I've never had a girlfriend and I've only kissed once in 19 years of life jfl. Gym can save me? 🤣
Or its over

Attachments

• 20240613_094040.jpg
    20240613_094040.jpg
    1,001.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240613_083324.jpg
    20240613_083324.jpg
    1,016.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, rand anon, exo and 4 others
You’re ugly as shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Zeta, dervw4cenks and 9 others
your head looks really big

overbit,death tier eye spacing,extreme jaw asymetry,elf ears and your right facee is double as wide as your left side which i dint even know was possible just striaght up ugly as fuck ngl

overbit,death tier eye spacing,extreme jaw asymetry,elf ears and your right facee is double as wide as your left side which i dint even know was possible just striaght up ugly as fuck ngl
Damn, what i can do to improve?
I know otoplasty can fix my ears
And no, i dont have overbite, more likely underbite tbh

jaw and mfr failo
kind of over

Damn, what i can do to improve?
I know otoplasty can fix my ears
And no, i dont have overbite, more likely underbite tbh
otoplasty,longer hair you need bc bad skulll (90 percent of ppl do dw) and you probs need to fix your underbite or whatever,with your height you wou;d probsd be mid mtn then

6’1 68kg and no facial definition? Nigga wtf

God abandoned me
Need otoplasty, longer hair, bimax, jaw, browridge and midface implants to become at least human like.. not impossible tho

Need otoplasty, longer hair, bimax, jaw, browridge and midface implants to become at least human like.. not impossible tho
Forgot rhino ofc

Precisa de otoplastia, cabelo mais longo, implantes bimax, mandíbula, sobrancelha e face média para se tornar pelo menos humano.

Holy shit i look that bad jfl 🤣🤣🤣🥲

But thanks about the hair, I will try to grow it, the only problem is it is very thick, then it is hard as hell to stylize when longer

But thanks about the hair, I will try to grow it, the only problem is it is very thick, then it is hard as hell to stylize when longer
softmaxxing comes last. Focus on your bones and address them first

Cage. You look like a caricature.

Schery (suicide) pheno.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
No surgery for your base. Just try to socialmax, reject the blackpill or it will cause you to either become mentally ill or commit suicide

get out asap if u want to live

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and klimo
After that 😅🥲🤣
idk if you got the reference but he was a guy that looked a bit like you even thought his pheno was legit subhuman compared to yours… he killed himself last year

idk if you got the reference but he was a guy that looked a bit like you even thought his pheno was legit subhuman compared to yours… he killed himself last year
Damn bro, you' all killed him 🥲😶

a trimax would give u life, start saving up, ur eyes r good

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
a trimax would give u life, start saving up, ur eyes r good
not a chance he ascends by bimax alone, he needs heavy implants work, look at that nigger protrusion and flat mid and browridge

not a chance he ascends by bimax alone, he needs heavy implants work, look at that nigger protrusion and flat mid and browridge
browridge is the least of his problems, he needs to focus on fixing the lower third before worrying abt anything else

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
browridge is the least of his problems, he needs to focus on fixing the lower third before worrying abt anything else
20240613 121141

Flat browridge?

start saving up bro, it’s not over