Over 25% Of Young Americans Are Suicidal

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
"The US is going through a mental health crisis of immense proportions, according to a new CDC study.

It’s a damning study, and a terrible predicament: according to the agency’s numbers, 25.5 percent of young American adults between 18 and 24 considered suicide between May and June due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. 10.7 percent of respondents overall considered suicide. The mental health levels of minority groups as well as caregivers and essential workers made up the largest portion."

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 5522
Its all toilets fault tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, BonesAndHarmony and Lux
"The US is going through a mental health crisis of immense proportions, according to a new CDC study.

It’s a damning study, and a terrible predicament: according to the agency’s numbers, 25.5 percent of young American adults between 18 and 24 considered suicide between May and June due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. 10.7 percent of respondents overall considered suicide. The mental health levels of minority groups as well as caregivers and essential workers made up the largest portion."

it's mostly cumskins tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
@rightfulcel
it's true tho whites are the most suicidal group in america

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and johncruz12345
Haha. America big gay.

it's just pussies that candle isolation for a few months nothing new

• +1
Reactions: SWG88
It’s way more than 25% probably atleast 50%

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: recessed
Ok and ? Stop caring about this shit and focus on yourself and your looksmaxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 5522
Wonder how many West Europeans are depressed because I feel miserable

Not surprising when non-Chads can’t even have secure well-paid jobs and decent housing anymore

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Indeed, I can confirm myself

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
25% low T

• +1
Reactions: SWG88
girls getting hotter and sluttier and at younger ages, but super picky, only wanting their looksmatch at least.
And it's more in your face than ever due to social media etc lol