Over 30s, GTFIH

Deleted member 6264

Deleted member 6264

Bronze
What looksmaxxes are you currently doing or working towards? Eager to know what's working for you alongside the anti-aging stuff.

Broadly, mine currently consists of:
  • Calisthenics and deadlifts
  • Drinking lemon water daily
  • Betacarotene, collagen, multivitamin, magnesium citrate, estrogen blockers, biotin
  • Tattoomaxxing (hoping to have full sleeve by early 2021)
  • Under-eye and jaw filler once out of lockdown
Also interested to know which celebrities/influencers/models you're taking inspiration from. The guy in my avi (Christopher Mason) is 34 and who I'm currently channeling.

Inb4 someone say it's over if you're 30+ or don't look like a twink off TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
if you're above the age of 30 and you are on this forum, you know what to do
Tumblr m3v7ohc4DM1ru24ero1 500

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: softlysoftly, Salience, Tb62 and 21 others
If you didn't ascend by 18, it's over

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Calistenics are a waste of time, just lift.
I don't know what the fuck is lemon water, but lemon will fuck your enamel up if you drink it often, it's harder than teeth whitening creams.
Tats are not for everyone.
At your age there are 3 things you need, hair, collagen (dermaroll, tret, etc) and being muscular and lean. If you have any status and money and got those 3 you can slay, considering you are not ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Old ass man :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262
TBH at the age most of the guys here is at, I was out partying and slaying. Not worrying about my zygos or whatever. JFL

Oldcels have a reason to be here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134 and Gaia262
What looksmaxxes are you currently doing or working towards? Eager to know what's working for you alongside the anti-aging stuff.

Broadly, mine currently consists of:
  • Calisthenics and deadlifts
  • Drinking lemon water daily
  • Betacarotene, collagen, multivitamin, magnesium citrate, estrogen blockers, biotin
  • Tattoomaxxing (hoping to have full sleeve by early 2021)
  • Under-eye and jaw filler once out of lockdown
Also interested to know which celebrities/influencers/models you're taking inspiration from. The guy in my avi (Christopher Mason) is 34 and who I'm currently channeling.

Inb4 someone say it's over if you're 30+ or don't look like a twink off TikTok.

This is a lame ass ascension plan, this is only good if you are already good looking. If so you should not even be here.

If you are happy with it do it but it wont Improve your looks significantly.

If you send me a pic I can tell you what's wrong but don't want to screw up your Neurotransmitters . I just need to know you are blackpilled and not half blue pilled/Red pilled which it looks like " drinking lemon water daily "

No BiMax for 30+cels?

This is a lame ass ascension plan, this is only good if you are already good looking. If so you should not even be here.

If you are happy with it do it but it wont Improve your looks significantly.

If you send me a pic I can tell you what's wrong but don't want to screw up your Neurotransmitters . I just need to know you are blackpilled and not half blue pilled/Red pilled which it looks like " drinking lemon water daily "

I already ascended in my mid 20s. Nowadays it’s mostly softmaxxing and maintenance.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Gaia262
What did you do to ascend ?

I am doing a full face remark for 60k and then praying to God all that effort will get me +1.5psl so I can finally get laid because I look not ugly rather than solely my money.

C99CB516 E6CE 4A67 A585 2DFEA8F97BAE

dude had all his looksmaxing done as he turned 30. So it’s definitely not over for you especially when your base is better than his.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, mulattomaxxer and Baldingman1998
I keep my usual supplement regime the same and try new things every so often.

Currently trying pine bark, noticed nothing. Usual supps of fish oil, coq10, bitter orange peel, Vitk and nightly moisturizer.

Weight lift 3-6 times weekly based on time, focus upper body first.
40 mins of walking daily.
High protein diet with a focus on red meat.

300 test every 5 days no ai, hgh 5iiu EOD with berberine.

I'm currently in a relationship, so no need to strip bf, but I probably will anyway. 25% right now. Might go for 15% for spring. Not in a rush. Want to make the milfs jealous when I take my kid out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and Deleted member 6264
What did you do to ascend ?

Listed some things I had received a noticeable benefit from below, although the ascension never stops. The reason for this thread is because you can always improve and be better. There doesn't become a point where you just ascend beyond normie status and everything falls into place. @Amnesia slays at 32 and if you read his posts, you'll see he is always discovering new ways to refine and maintain his SMV. Bear in mind, being blackpilled wasn't a thing for a lot of us until later on in life. JFL, I grew up with teen movies where the nerd gets the girl and Chad ends up getting pwnd.
  • Orthodontic treatment and teeth whitening
  • Cryotherapy for mole removal
  • IPL treatment for rosacea and acne
  • Minoxidil for beard growth (1 year)
  • Started boxing from early 20s - didn't compete but still licensed
  • Regular eyebrow threading
  • Invested in a bunch of sneakers and insoles for height optimisation
  • Experimented with different hair styles until I found which one provides best harmony for my face shape
  • Fraud as a natural blonde - people will always argue dark features mog, but blonde hair and blue eyes is a more suitable aesthetic for me

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Amnesia and Hapafetishist
Biden

nothing cringier than some washed up 30 something old man "looksmaxing" with tattoos and roided gymceling it's no less generic and lame than when baldcels shave their heads and grow massive beards

Anything other than staying fit and taking care of your skin and hair is a cope

Make sure you are wearing a good sunscreen everyday. It should have good UVA and UVB protection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6264
View attachment 660215

nothing cringier than some washed up 30 something old man "looksmaxing" with tattoos and roided gymceling it's no less generic and lame than when baldcels shave their heads and grow massive beards

Anything other than staying fit and taking care of your skin and hair is a cope

You're brain must be in a similar state as Biden with that load of shit. Even your Avi is a 30 something.
Never too old to be the best looking version of yourself and with more and more jbs having a daddy fetish, all the easier and combine that with all the boys being effifeminate soys, it's easy mode. Keep coping tho, kid.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 6264
You're brain must be in a similar state as Biden with that load of shit. Even your Avi is a 30 something.
Never too old to be the best looking version of yourself and with more and more jbs having a daddy fetish, all the easier and combine that with all the boys being effifeminate soys, it's easy mode. Keep coping tho, kid.
Its just ugly 18-20 year olds coping with "youth" even though its wasted as an incel on these sites

• +1
Reactions: Hapafetishist and Deleted member 6264

Users who are viewing this thread

Back