Over 40 year old Polish dude and his hot 23 year old ebony

Milosz

Milosz

Banned
I'm Polish too. Would I have a better chance of finding a girlfriend in the US?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
This guy looks better than me while being almost twice as old.

Chad never loses

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 19036, Hentaiwatcher69 and 13 others
you can easily find a woman like that in africa by running jbw game in ghana

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ToTheTop, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 24940 and 4 others
This guy looks better than me while being almost twice as old.

Chad never loses
His hairline and skin is very good for his age. Plus he’s in shape. Easily chadlite

Their kids gonna be moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Cidre enjoyer, the BULL and 1 other person
His hairline and skin is very good for his age. Plus he’s in shape. Easily chadlite

Their kids gonna be moggers
Meanwhile me at 23yo, ~17% bodyfat.
E3uS685TM6cxM4YwV-RT6EFg_LhEsIS9vwwinRgm3MtC0HNhVuGnPYCfsc9g2hW8hmfta0O5adRO9JVcZmW0gfD53q0JBnXAO2SPthB3tVojdqHJAbFvonSwlyd3a607Xi3xxSOkrqckHeg0omQOq1MlTAfkx9EblvrLMZmIEeTp9hce754sfzXaAETlgsZ3Jdzz2z7UtlEzXbbyUf9igDNXXev6gwuvm8L1I2rZoh801-hqKSmsjOcjklYsGLdEADGmB1QZ1BZu9KInOlGoQEz6TpFni_AiHJVWfALqiH9SH5SXxi4Bm_ra_cNWwC8jMnowdHyT_eEcyhjmQo1deknI6sfQb1Ded3dqyMSxexgw_Eqzg5m5u3u4yULlbmBnJLmbA_WJnWotAhRGl-6HgPqHI84jxokMyazu46vmDQ4nfc67mwr-nGSE81hwFwHn2xSagFyFkDqOdV6G9Cbb4wmHqAhMpM6_TMMJXdhnzHZ0N84z5tLVtr4zN8PaLdtdVKFd-mVlpPHOLuOJ7tXsVgiZz3Y7ZbXM4p713L23BnXnNQvDi3fQHWwLEFf9LJ2-Al_WRkEX93I1Ou0KNV5HmtiZUmKm07eVvj2vq03iajVPjr-4ZyIHXLmH2Uv4aKFPj_2vZ1UC-62WpRiThLlNmV4EDu-D_8AOKO2DcVmFHefibkaUNn52s8GEbNIENJpRv3OSGVimCFt05V3UT_KeA5L-M8GK6Xx7hk32HWEdLCrNjrCLw-A5Zsu6QYKRwwXLEcy0g7OHCfltYrm5NZzN-FD_0woVQK0QqoS1tKWifUylo59ZJ9MFy12WTmtFs4XL0w9FPQtwHHcaW4abFzhpjxovK8LdszPDQmhkkfCKNCXwKfYPfrxjVTzHUaeS_o0wgSKch28bgjNj17khnnW2CEqTFFMZhK34USUZkammPbpescjp=w973-h1297-no

Funny GIF

fuck I hate genetic determinism

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, \/orman, the BULL and 1 other person
Damn that’s a good looking old dude ngl

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, Xangsane and Alt Number 3
why does she look older than him

jbw is suifuel

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Meanwhile me at 23yo, ~17% bodyfat.
E3uS685TM6cxM4YwV-RT6EFg_LhEsIS9vwwinRgm3MtC0HNhVuGnPYCfsc9g2hW8hmfta0O5adRO9JVcZmW0gfD53q0JBnXAO2SPthB3tVojdqHJAbFvonSwlyd3a607Xi3xxSOkrqckHeg0omQOq1MlTAfkx9EblvrLMZmIEeTp9hce754sfzXaAETlgsZ3Jdzz2z7UtlEzXbbyUf9igDNXXev6gwuvm8L1I2rZoh801-hqKSmsjOcjklYsGLdEADGmB1QZ1BZu9KInOlGoQEz6TpFni_AiHJVWfALqiH9SH5SXxi4Bm_ra_cNWwC8jMnowdHyT_eEcyhjmQo1deknI6sfQb1Ded3dqyMSxexgw_Eqzg5m5u3u4yULlbmBnJLmbA_WJnWotAhRGl-6HgPqHI84jxokMyazu46vmDQ4nfc67mwr-nGSE81hwFwHn2xSagFyFkDqOdV6G9Cbb4wmHqAhMpM6_TMMJXdhnzHZ0N84z5tLVtr4zN8PaLdtdVKFd-mVlpPHOLuOJ7tXsVgiZz3Y7ZbXM4p713L23BnXnNQvDi3fQHWwLEFf9LJ2-Al_WRkEX93I1Ou0KNV5HmtiZUmKm07eVvj2vq03iajVPjr-4ZyIHXLmH2Uv4aKFPj_2vZ1UC-62WpRiThLlNmV4EDu-D_8AOKO2DcVmFHefibkaUNn52s8GEbNIENJpRv3OSGVimCFt05V3UT_KeA5L-M8GK6Xx7hk32HWEdLCrNjrCLw-A5Zsu6QYKRwwXLEcy0g7OHCfltYrm5NZzN-FD_0woVQK0QqoS1tKWifUylo59ZJ9MFy12WTmtFs4XL0w9FPQtwHHcaW4abFzhpjxovK8LdszPDQmhkkfCKNCXwKfYPfrxjVTzHUaeS_o0wgSKch28bgjNj17khnnW2CEqTFFMZhK34USUZkammPbpescjp=w973-h1297-no

Funny GIF

fuck I hate genetic determinism
You actually look a lot better than him...lol.

But your aspie look and expression gives the foids that vibe that you re going to rape and then bury them behind the closest bush in the park :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 21700, the BULL and 3 others

He’s 40 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 no way he’s the mogger here not her

But yeah both are looksmatched but gosh he aged well

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
Nikos dad

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and the BULL
Not true keep coping
its funny bc i was in accra last year and its literally what i did. i wouldnt go there again because its literally the most boring city ever, not worth the visa process. pussy was nice though

Not true keep coping
Keep gatekeeping black woman jfl at u

Ppl can run jbw or greencard on them, but you can't run jbb or anything else on white women , so seethe

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

African women belong with white men. It just looks so right.

• Hmm...
West Slavs = worst Slavs
You truly are the white negros of Europe.

• WTF
Reactions: Prettyboy
she looks so mongoloid, hot as fuck

You actually look a lot better than him...lol.

But your aspie look and expression gives the foids that vibe that you re going to rape and then bury them behind the closest bush in the park :feelshehe:
I go down a full PSL point if I don't look mean/brooding.
Can't win either way. Either look like an autistic rapist HTN, or look like a friendly LTN. Over in both scenarios

its funny bc i was in accra last year and its literally what i did. i wouldnt go there again because its literally the most boring city ever, not worth the visa process. pussy was nice though
Post pics of the women you slayed.

And more larp stories, if you said Kenya I’d agree but Ghana? Yeah right

@David Rothschild rate her

Ppl can run jbw or greencard on them, but you can't run jbb or anything else on white women , so seethe
@Manchild @FailedNormieManlet should we tell him what I do to hot white foids from dating sites with my cock, he has no idea how easy white girls are for blacks
1C92C99A 49DB 49A2 A01D A1D5B92AFC1F

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
how are West Slavs worse than East or South Slavs?
They are civilised and polite, and that's no fun.
Ethnic conflicts and hatred by the Юго and Восток types is where it's at.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

someone should show @PrinceLuenLeoncur this map

c7a18tzeo1341.jpg

He fell for the youth meme. With his looks he could have got some 30 yo hot White girl

• Ugh..
Not hot, he mogs her as well

I go down a full PSL point if I don't look mean/brooding.
Can't win either way. Either look like an autistic rapist HTN, or look like a friendly LTN. Over in both scenarios
ROFL you are NOT LTN... not even close...

But mirin' your autism nevertheless :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston

c7a18tzeo1341.jpg
yep, what i always do is too spoof tinder to the african country i visit and then i just pick the girls i wanna fuck. i tell them i love them for a few weeks, then i fly there. i fuck them really good, do a bit sightseeing and then i fly back. the moment im on the plane i block them ofc so they cant send me fake stories to get money out of me like their mum is ill or they are pregnant.

africa is an interesting continent so id go there even without fucin but its very easy so i just do it anyways

i invite everyone to spoof their location to accra and prove me wrong

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and latincell95
lol at this nigga, dont get a mental breakdown.

AF3-DBE5-A-C300-4-B9-D-8-DEB-73-FA9503503-E.jpg

3-F0-CA3-D2-147-B-4-B05-A981-F300-F60-D728-B.jpg

7169-ACB0-4201-4-D63-9-ADB-5-BA2383-A542-A.jpg
You actually went? Hmm what’s it like there I’m looking to go there (won’t fuck the women there though yuck I’ll continue to slay western women) I have a freind whose rich there and wants me to visit him and his family (no it’s not a scam JFL)

yep, what i always do is too spoof tinder to the african country i visit and then i just pick the girls i wanna fuck. i tell them i love them for a few weeks, then i fly there. i fuck them really good, do a bit sightseeing and then i fly back. the moment im on the plane i block them ofc so they cant send me fake stories like their mum is ill or they are pregnant.

africa is an interesting continent so id go there even without fucin but its very easy so i just do it anyways

i invite everyone to spoof their location to accra and prove me wrong
That’s insane, women are truly naive retards JFL. I know this works in Europe cos I have read up shit like Simon Mol spreading BIV in Poland doing what you just did. I know it works in South America and SEA. So I actually believe you did this as this is a typical male fuckboy strategy over the world

I even told this girl in the Uk that she’s special and that she is the one for me and she believed everything and let me fuck her.

Why do women always fall for dreams and larps like this are they fucking retarded

You actually went? Hmm what’s it like there I’m looking to go there (won’t fuck the women there though yuck I’ll continue to slay western women) I have a freind whose rich there and wants me to visit him and his family (no it’s not a scam JFL)
the people are extremely nice. i visited a church and was extremely welcomed. you can walk everywhere. i literally went to a ghetto and never felt unsafe.

i recommend everyone to visit there, its very safe too. its a pain in the ass to get a visa though (for europeans). and i just was in accra and they dont have much sightseeing stuff.

btw the women there are not sluts, they are often very religious and good people. family oriented. in my opinion everyone who marries an girl from ghana can call himself lucky.

i will most likely will burn im hell by getting sex through selling them a dream of a better life.

I fuck all races of women(except Abos and Pygmies).

That’s insane, women are truly naive retards JFL. I know this works in Europe cos I have read up shit like Simon Mol spreading BIV in Poland doing what you just did. I know it works in South America and SEA. So I actually believe you did this as this is a typical male fuckboy strategy over the world

I even told this girl in the Uk that she’s special and that she is the one for me and she believed everything and let me fuck her.

Why do women always fall for dreams and larps like this are they fucking retarded
yes but for me its even a bit easier cause people are poor and they hope for a better future for themself. btw i think jbw is a bit false, afro americans could pull the same shit. so just be from a first world country really?

i dont blame them.

you cant say the same for european girls, they just lust for bbc

• +1
yes but for me its even a bit easier cause people are poor and they hope for a better future for themself. btw i think jbw is a bit false, afro americans could pull the same shit.

i dont blame them.

you cant say the same for european girls, they just lust for bbc
Eveybody does it as I said, why i I said I now belive you as I have seen it first hand being done to stupid polish women, niggers do it to polish foids guilt them into giving pussy and say what you said “I love you babushka, oh btw your racist if you don’t let me fuck without condom” and it works. Women are truly retards and non western women are even dummer. Many white women have guilt, so they get guilted into fucking bbc, an ugly black guy could slay white stacies if he called her a racist JFL

They love the idea of a dream women love being told they are special. Look up Simon Mol in Poland, and the Belgium guy who slayed morrocan women filmed it took pics Cumming on hundreds and released it all then left all cos he promised the women he’d get them out of MORROCO lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and max_frisch
Eveybody does it as I said, why i I said I now belive you as I have seen it first hand being done to stupid polish women, niggers do it to polish foids guilt them into giving pussy and say what you said “I love you babushka, oh btw your racist if you don’t let me fuck without condom” and it works. Women are truly retards and non western women are even dummer. Many white women have guilt, so they get guilted into fucking bbc, an ugly black guy could slay white stacies if he called her a racist JFL

They love the idea of a dream women love being told they are special. Look up Simon Mol in Poland, and the Belgium guy who slayed morrocan women filmed it took pics Cumming on hundreds and released it all then left all cos he promised the women he’d get them out of MORROCO lmfao
when i was flyin from europe to accra, there was an afro-american next to me who told me he has a secret 2nd family ghana next to his family in america. i couldnt stop laughinh that guy was crazy. but i believed him he showed me pics n shit.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, latincell95 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
when i was flyin from europe to accra, there was an afro-american next to me who told me he has a secret 2nd family ghana next to his family in america. i couldnt stop laughinh that guy was crazy. but i believed him he showed me pics n shit.
Yeah I know a Jamaican man who has bred our Senegal, he’s basically a black colonial overlord. He somehow managed to get money and own a lot of property there, make no mistake he’s a colonist he’s a black one Idgaf what he says. But even when broke he impregnated 3 Senegalese women with ease 🤣🤣🤣🤣. These third world women are fucking stupid cunts.

Sorry for doubting you I’m just soo used to larpers here man but your story is something I have seen irl personally. Though I know an Whire guy who got finessed, he brought the Senegalese girl to the UK and she left him as soon as green card then got with Tyrone. So be careful

Yeah I know a Jamaican man who has bred our Senegal, he’s basically a black colonial overlord. He somehow managed to get money and own a lot of property there, make no mistake he’s a colonist he’s a black one Idgaf what he says. But even when broke he impregnated 3 Senegalese women with ease 🤣🤣🤣🤣. These third world women are fucking stupid cunts.

Sorry for doubting you I’m just soo used to larpers here man but your story is something I have seen irl personally. Though I know an Whire guy who got finessed, he brought the Senegalese girl to the UK and she left him as soon as green card then got with Tyrone. So be careful
jap, you always need to be one step ahead of these women. im not a subhuman but not chad either so i know exactly why match rate is so high in these third world countries (i do the same in asian countries, south america and even in marocco jflol, its like a hobby of mine. i dont even do it for the girls (only) i like simply like to travel to exotic places)

anyways if id bring them to europe they would leave me for chad/tyrone the moment they exit the plane, the whole power dynamic would change ((again: i dont blame them. we all need to play the cards we got dealt with, thats what i doo too)

the us-guy was pretty smart for keeping them there for sure.

btw last thing and i think this will warm your heart i was literally the only white guy in accra but ive seen several white girls who seem to have visited ghana with their bbc boyfriends, jflol. it was so fucin akward when i passed them with my chick, i dont know lol. also in my hotel were some mulatto moggers who visited the family of their fathers i guess.

so bbc theory is definitely true i mean these guys have nothing, no passport superpower yet pull girls

anyways stay safe and if you want to ghana i can recommend as its very safe.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
jap, you always need to be one step ahead of these women. im not a subhuman but not chad either so i know exactly why match rate is so high in these third world countries (i do the same in asian countries, south america and even in marocco jflol, its like a hobby of mine. i dont even do it for the girls (only) i like simply like to travel to exotic places)

anyways if id bring them to europe they would leave me for chad/tyrone the moment they exit the plane, the whole power dynamic would change ((again: i dont blame them. we all need to play the cards we got dealt with, thats what i doo too)

the us-guy was pretty smart for keeping them there for sure.

btw last thing and i think this will warm your heart i was literally the only white guy in accra but ive seen several white girls who seem to have visited ghana with their bbc boyfriends, jflol. it was so fucin akward when i passed them with my chick, i dont know lol. also in my hotel were some mulatto moggers who visited the family of their fathers i guess.

so bbc theory is definitely true i mean these guys have nothing, no passport superpower yet pull girls

anyways stay safe and if you want to ghana i can recommend as its very safe.
Yeah I know MANY white women who go to Ghana for cock… specifically to get blacked. They claim it’s to learn the drumming and culture 🤔 but we both know the truth. Yeah idiots here think I’m “gate guarding” which isn’t true all women are the same my issue is larpers making up fan fiction. Yeah these women would leave me for Tyrone if I brought them over, I put my tinder in Romania and the women were so hot and all were open to being blacked by me even rn I have an English girl from my nation (UK) whose sending me her socials, I’m not into her cos she is Becky tier 🤷‍♂️. I guess when I go to Jamaica and Sicily I’ll have to run tinder game there to secure sex before I go thanks for the advice 😉

Oh and BTW, carribean is an easy place to slay. It’s not even JBW as even curries can slay there

@Manchild @FailedNormieManlet should we tell him what I do to hot white foids from dating sites with my cock, he has no idea how easy white girls are for blacks
View attachment 2052462
Acting like getting a white girl is an achievement. Pathetic if u really see it this way. I wouldn't even be surprised if third world women are more stable in the head than western white girls . Even if western girls don't live in poverty, somehow they're more degenerate, maybe it's the culture

What are ur stats? Claiming HOT white girls are easy for blacks is a stretch. Unless we have different standards

c7a18tzeo1341.jpg
Are there other versions for ex asian guy, black guy, arab/latino ?

We got too many ppl here thinking every white girl loves black guys . Why would they downgrade themselves when they can get a white with just as bigger dick or just as good looking as her. Unless it's tyrone which makes sense, chad is his own race

Also jfl at the no data countries, didn't they run tinder in those countries or they don't have internet there :lul::forcedsmile: ?

Muh BBC :lul:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626