Over, brutal

marchesi

marchesi

Iron
I feel like shit, my dad is a chad, my mom is like a becky or subfive, aged like shit, ass features. as a kid i was beautiful, the process of aging was brutal, i was a subfive fag then i ascended a little after discovering looksmaxxing.

That time when i first knew about looksmax i wasnt aware of the black pill, i was only doing to look better. But when i discovered blackpill, i realized my whole life i wasnt invited to much parties, dindnt had foids as friends, all because i didnt care about my looks and i was ugly.

Well, i was happy before the blackpill, now everyday i realise i can never escape the blackpill, my life is ruined all due to my ugly looks, i feel i can fix some of my big failos through hardmaxx, until there im screwed, never got a girl, friend, nothing, i feel like ER(not doing what he did, but his life experiences, growing up), its the saddest thing having a CHAD dad with god tier genetics and getting genetics/looks ruined by your fucking Subfive/becky mother, ITS BRUTAL.

The saddest part is that everyday in my life i dedicate a big part of my day to looksmax, I dont eat sugar for long than a month, use alot of supplements and a plenty things more, i think i spend more than 5 hours of my day doing looksmaxxing related things, and still look like shit all cause my mother ruined my entire life.

Thanks to my dad, i got hunter skull, a wide frame, god tier jaw and forward growth and some other things. Im not that ugly, more like a Low Mtn, or bigger rating idk, i feel so unsure about my looks, my 3/4 profile is so good, but my front is shit, maybe its beacuse of my assimetry and my acne, eybags.

I think about roping sometimes, but i know that wont solve anything. Well at least i got money, Jfl. Also if you read all that, i doubt it, give some tips to improve my confidence, Some surgeries to make my lips wider, some softmaxxing too.
You can never escape the blackpill 💊⚫

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, nathan and SubhumanForever
Not a word greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, cannotbeasked, AverageCurryEnjoyer and 2 others
I feel like shit, my dad is a chad, my mom is like a becky or subfive, aged like shit, ass features. as a kid i was beautiful, the process of aging was brutal, i was a subfive fag then i ascended a little after discovering looksmaxxing. That time when i first knew about looksmax i wasnt aware of the black pill, i was only doing to look better. But when i discovered blackpill, i realized my whole life i wasnt invited to much parties, dindnt had foids as friends, all because i didnt care about my looks and i was ugly. Well, i was happy before the blackpill, now everyday i realise i can never escape the blackpill, my life is ruined all due to my ugly looks, i feel i can fix some of my big failos through hardmaxx, until there im screwed, never got a girl, friend, nothing, i feel like ER(not doing what he did, but his life experiences, growing up), its the saddest thing having a CHAD dad with god tier genetics and getting genetics/looks ruined by your fucking Subfive/becky mother, ITS BRUTAL. The saddest part is that everyday in my life i dedicate a big part of my day to looksmax, I dont eat sugar for long than a month, use alot of supplements and a plenty things more, i think i spend more than 5 hours of my day doing looksmaxxing related things, and still look like shit all cause my mother ruined my entire life. Thanks to my dad, i got hunter skull, a wide frame, god tier jaw and forward growth and some other things. Im not that ugly, more like a Low Mtn, or bigger rating idk, i feel so unsure about my looks, my 3/4 profile is so good, but my front is shit, maybe its beacuse of my assimetry and my acne, eybags. I think about roping sometimes, but i know that wont solve anything. Well at least i got money, Jfl. Also if you read all that, i doubt it, give some tips to improve my confidence, Some surgeries to make my lips wider, some softmaxxing too.
You can never escape the blackpill 💊⚫
You should re write this in paragraphs so my eyes don’t get strain

• +1
Reactions: nathan
dnrd, but this song goes hard:

• +1
Reactions: nathan
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, nathan and Clqs
Bro I went through the same thing at one point when I realized there really isn’t shit you can do and it’s all genetic but just focus on trying to be the best version of yoi possible. That’s all you can do, keep on that route and maybe you can afford surgery another timw

Насколько разрушителен сахар теперь, когда вы отказались от него?

You sound like you're 15 lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and nathan
Ok I read

Don't hate your mother for being ugly retard that's exactly what the women do to us, and look what happened, now we have a whole forum about it :lul:

Dumb whore got knocked up by my chad father! Should've had better genes! What was he thinking!

Like bro...

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, nathan, marchesi and 1 other person
Fucking GrAYcels
Don't hate your mother for being ugly retard that's exactly what the women do to us
Duh? You absolute cuck, do you think I'm not going to hate on women while they do the same, go back on cuckddit

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Gaygymmaxx and nathan
Ok I read

Don't hate your mother for being ugly retard that's exactly what the women do to us, and look what happened, now we have a whole forum about it :lul:

Dumb whore got knocked up by my chad father! Should've had better genes! What was he thinking!

Like bro...
Thats true, but still her fault jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and 97baHater
Thats true, but still her fault jfl
My mom is 5" flat and made me a manlet I get it mane :forcedsmile:

I got over it tho she's a nice lady

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked and 97baHater

My mom is 5’4(161 cm) and my dad 5’6(171cm). It sucks alot

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Gaygymmaxx
My mom is 5’4(161 cm) and my dad 5’6(171cm). It sucks alot
That's why he settled you dumbass

His smv was in the gutter, he had to take what he could get :forcedsmile:

What's your height?

being ugly or normie as kid = chad after puberty
exceptiosn actual gigachads they look always god

• Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked

The bad part is that my mom is a loser, treats my like shit, bad person. So yea, its all her fault

• So Sad

What's your height?
Still dont matter, Hes a chad boyo, he could’ve got something better

• Ugh..

What's your height?
5’7 w chad face isn’t bad, could pull a Htb easy

• +1
He said 5"6 and yeah in his Era maybe tbh
171 cm is 5’7, he’s retarded.

Even nowadays, your telling me prime tom cruise can only settle w ltb and subhumans? :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
171 cm is 5’7, he’s retarded.

Even nowadays, your telling me prime tom cruise can only settle w ltb and subhumans? :lul::lul::lul:
He can get an mtb or htb sure

No Stacy though, and no status he's just a hot midget let's be real

(I'm 5"6 chadlite mane I know :feelswah:)

• So Sad
He can get an mtb or htb sure

No Stacy though, and no status he's just a hot midget let's be real

(I'm 5"6 chadlite mane I know :feelswah:)
Just get ll and slay nigguh. Your 3 inches away from peak.

Or just wear lifts and stand on your toes a bit no one will notice :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Just get ll and slay nigguh. Your 3 inches away from peak.

Or just wear lifts and stand on your toes a bit no one will notice :ROFLMAO:
Always tip toeing in my Jordan's og :ogre:

Stop saying “it’s over” that’s step one u fucking pussy. Ascend or die trying

All these years I had to tolerate this cancer because of something I had no control over
I will make sure that every single one of these dalits suffer the same or even more than I had to