Over Due to Long Midface?

L

laszlo

Iron

I have recession and am probably going to get MSE soon, and hopefully DJS after but it doesn’t seem I’ll ever be able to fix my gigalong mid face. IPD measured at 63mm, pupil to mouth measured at 69-70mm. 17 years old. Hazel eyes that appear green if up close but it doesn’t help as they look brown in most lighting, 185cm (6’1) but may grow a bit more, 72kg/160lbs.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16744 and Deleted member 2214
ive never really understood what long face is but no its NOT over you look cute(y)

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15781, Deleted member 16744 and 2 others
Your failo is your philtrum tbh, aside from that you look cute

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16744
It's not over but you need a lip lift.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16744 and mogstar
ive never really understood what long face is but no its NOT over you look cute
Normal IPD is like 63mm and ideal mid face ratio is about 1-1.1 depending on who you ask. Midface ratio is taken when IPD is divided by pupil to the beginning of the mouth distance. IMO 1 is typically better but being 1-1.1 is usually a lot better than being 0.9-1 and of course it depends on how it harmonizes with the rest of your features. There are other measurements too, such as facial thirds, but generally this is the simplest way to tell if a mid face is disproportionately long.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16744 and .👽.
Your failo is your philtrum tbh, aside from that you look cute
It's not over but you need a lip lift.
Definitely on the cards, probably after other things though. Nose measures in at 52mm though from the pupil, and philtrum at 17mm. Isn’t that a relatively normal philtrum with the nose length being the issue?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16744, Gengar and Deleted member 2214
Looks fine, also find a better hairstyle

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16744 and laszlo
Definitely on the cards, probably after other things though. Nose measures in at 52mm though from the pupil, and philtrum at 17mm. Isn’t that a relatively normal philtrum with the nose length being the issue?
Your nose is kind of short for your maxilla but I mean would you rather find some way to get a long Jew nose or a shorter philtrum with better lips?

• Ugh..
To be honest your nose tip is indeed too high, if it was droopier it would look normal.
Your nose is kind of short for your maxilla but I mean would you rather find some way to get a long Jew nose or a shorter philtrum with better lips?
I have a long jew nose, indeed without my droopy nose tip my philtrum would look larger

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Well if my nose is short but my philtrum and IPD are average what is even making mid
face long in the first place? Maybe I don’t understand this as well as I thought

• +1
  • Ugh..
To be honest your nose tip is indeed too high, if it was droopier it would look normal.

I have a long jew nose, indeed without my droopy nose tip my philtrum would look larger
Yeah, this has me worried a little about what a LF1 would do as well. My nose is already sort of upturned and I wouldn’t want that to increase.

• Ugh..
You actually don't suffer from a long mid-face, that's not what fucked you. Face adheres to rule of 1/3rds. Philtrum/upper lip area is ideally 1/2 of bottom lip/chin area, but yours is a little too long. Eyes are the ideal one eye apart. Neutral canthal tilt but something looks droopy about your eyes. Nose and lips look a little fem to me. Anyways, what raped you is low FWHR. :feelswah:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16744 and laszlo
You actually don't suffer from a long mid-face, that's not what fucked you. Face adheres to rule of 1/3rds. Philtrum/upper lip area is ideally 1/2 of bottom lip/chin area, but yours is a little too long. Eyes are the ideal one eye apart. Neutral canthal tilt but something looks droopy about your eyes. Nose and lips look a little fem to me. Anyways, what raped you is low FWHR. :feelswah:
Yeah, I’m lacking lower eyelid support. I feel like they usually look a lot better than this picture but maybe I’m just coping. Both of my parents actually have quite wide faces, but I inherited extremely small nostrils (genetic recombination I guess?) which might’ve fucked me over in breathing leading to health and aesthetic problems.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16744 and Deleted member 16571
philtrum a little long and your nose compliments it also your nose is very narrow and your eyes fail you just as much

you look like you wear glasses

philtrum a little long and your nose compliments it also your nose is very narrow and your eyes fail you just as much

In most pictures they look more normal, that was the best picture of my whole face that I had. I honestly thought they were average and didn’t realize they were a falio.

In most pictures they look more normal, that was the best picture of my whole face that I had. I honestly thought they were average and didn’t realize they were a falio.

idk they look close set and round it also compliments the narrowness of your face even then your eyes and nose on anyone’s face would make them look like they have a long face

idk they look close set and round it also compliments the narrowness of your face even then your eyes and nose on anyone’s face would make them look like they have a long face
Definitely round but my E.S. ratio is 0.46 (bizygo of 137mm IPD 63mm). Maybe it’s something with my nose/nose bridge. Not sure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, .👽. and Deleted member 15338
@Francisco_Lachowski calm down nigga damn :lul:

You're definitely overthinking this. Nothing wrong with your face as I see it