come on I’ve seen these 1000th times

anyone can dig hard enough to find rare vidoe

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
come on I’ve seen these 1000th times

anyone can dig hard enough to find rare vidoe
How are they rare videos when their tiktok trends? Those are the opposite of rare

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and humanoidsub7
JFL at people that think 6'6 is ideal. Life starts at 6'10

• +1
Reactions: heightislife198 and Willmogulater
How are they rare videos when they’re tiktok trends? Those are the opposite of rare
thenats not want I said

i saying to find vidos that are hard find so I can watchth rare vidoos

• +1
thenats not want I said

i saying to find vidos that are hard find so I can watchth rare vidoos
i found this on tiktok. there's niche weird stuff there. just search "its over looksmax" and most of the content is filled with Hispanics and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
videos like this are retarded as fuck

i can also find videos of a bunch of low to mid tier beckies who are attracted to their dogs and admit fucking them and make a compilation of it. does this mean every girl does it?

no shit most girls want a tall guy. but what is tall in their eyes? a good looking guy who is a couple of cm taller than them.

• Hmm...

i can also find videos of a bunch of low to mid tier beckies who are attracted to their dogs and admit fucking them and make a compilation of it. does this mean every girl does it?

no shit most girls want a tall guy. but what is tall in their eyes? a good looking guy who is a couple of cm taller than them.
i heard that argument too "muh how do you know how tall is for her". imo idk idc

i heard that argument too "muh how do you know how tall is for her". imo idk idc
im a 5‘9.5 manlet and been called tall multiple times by short foids in my life. last week was the last time by a work colleague. enough said

• +1
im a 5‘9.5 manlet and been called tall multiple times by short foids in my life. last week was the last time by a work colleague. enough said
im not interested in short foids unless i find a 5'5 stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
it also depends on where you live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140

Cope. 6'11+ or it's over in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Xerryx
Cope. 6'11+ or it's over in 2023
My friend is 6'11 and he's been called subhuman manlet plenty of times by strangers and friends.
Tall halo truly only starts at 7'3"+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xeyt and humanoidsub7
My friend is 6'11 and he's been called subhuman manlet plenty of times by strangers and friends.
Tall halo truly only starts at 7'3"+
Nah 6’6 is when the word “tall” will be applied to you everywhere but the northern Germanic countries

Nah 6’6 is when the word “tall” will be applied to you everywhere but the northern Germanic countries
Lol jfl if you think 6'6' is anywhere near "tall".
If 6'11" is considered "king of manlets", then in which height tier do 6'6" people fit in?