Over for csvitycels

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
I have to do a root canal fuck it man i never noticed the cavity had gotten this bad tf is weong with me even tho i brush my teeth 2 times a day i still got infected with it tf and i dont have money rn so i gotta work

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, isis_Bleach, greywind and 2 others
I have to do a root canal fuck it man i never noticed the cavity had gotten this bad tf is weong with me even tho i brush my teeth 2 times a day i still got infected with it tf and i dont have money rn so i gotta work
Happened to me as well, buddy told me it's not bad an he only did the numbing agent. Probably depends on the cavity tho.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Happened to me as well, buddy told me it's not bad an he only did the numbing agent. Probably depends on the cavity tho.
my cavity is bad my 2 sides of crown broke today and i have nothing inside the crown anymore im fucked up thanks god its only in 1 teeth lmao

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Schizotypalcel
my cavity is bad my 2 sides of crown broke today and i have nothing inside the crown anymore im fucked up thanks god its only in 1 teeth lmao
i have it in one of my lower front teeth not noticeable at all and one in the back, neither hurt but i need the cavity extracted regardless.

• +1
i have it in one of my lower front teeth not noticeable at all and one in the back, neither hurt but i need the cavity extracted regardless.
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
I haven’t brushed my teeth in a year and I’m ok hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Schizotypalcel
does it like interfere with your daily life? Lmao
Back one sometimes (and it's terrible when it happens) front one is just messing with the gum and causes bleeding when i brush. Time to time yes.

• +1
carbohydrates got another one

• JFL
Nigga I thought you died

• JFL
Back one sometimes (and it's terrible when it happens) front one is just messing with the gum and causes bleeding when i brush. Time to time yes.
Yes but i imagine if you had a girl you wouldnt be able to make oit lmao

• +1
I'm just waiting for my insurance tbh.
Ill go work for next month and get a root canal i cant do this shit anymore havent kissed a girl in 3 years cuz of it, its disguting i dont wanna give them cavities

• +1
Because of the jews, you now got incel teeth and no amount of brushing and dental hygiene with help, over tbh too late to change anything this is the difference between chad and us

• +1
Because of the jews, you now got incel teeth and no amount of brushing and dental hygiene with help, over tbh too late to change anything this is the difference between chad and us
yeah i agree i need an implant now but imma do rootcanal

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
yeah i agree i need an implant now but imma do rootcanal
Sucks that you will continue to get cavities till all your teeth get fucked and you end up with dentures or implants

• +1
Sucks that you will continue to get cavities till all your teeth get fucked and you end up with dentures or implants
Ill get implants but most people have cavities nothimg we can do

Ill get implants but most people have cavities nothimg we can do
Sucks that our parents didnt know how to properly raise us, my kids gonna have strong ass chad teeth and jaw development

• +1
Sucks that our parents didnt know how to properly raise us, my kids gonna have strong ass chad teeth and jaw development
Yeah but my teeth is like really good i only have one rotten tooth so ill rootcanal it if it works or im gonn pluck it out and accept my miserable fate then ill lose bone