Reactions: YungTrappa and ascension

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, boss8055, JizzFarmer and 4 others
bump so i can larp as indian chad saying the nword

I literally cannot imagine a foid being attracted to someone nonwhite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, ihatewhiterose, boss8055 and 2 others
He should've larped as arab or something tbh, maybe rich dubai Sheikh for these EE gold-diggers

Gay ass drip for a pakistani ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Brutal cope
The guy is also such a cuck, "sOmE pEoPlE dOnT bElIiEvE iM fRoM pAkIsTaN"

No nigga it's written on your face that your subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: meropeu
The guy is also such a cuck, "sOmE pEoPlE dOnT bElIiEvE iM fRoM pAkIsTaN"

No nigga it's written on your face that your subhuman.
If u're a curry just tap Asian women unless a white bitch wants to fuck u jfl

The bottom of the bottom girls end up with ethnics.
They're a 3 in Poland but a 6 in the west. Also the guys there don't give a shit about the women. They do their own thing. Thus it's better for ethnics there I guess.
Being a 8 in Poland (as a girl) will still not get you much attention. So imagine how a 3 feels like. She gets bombarded by some random ethnic and yeah. If you look at the character of those girls going with ethnics they are often very badly socially calibrated, dont have much friends, or are pretty empty headed.
I've seen so many examples. Even fat girls that had a social circle wouldn't go for ethnics.
Also I noticed that the girls do talk and tolerate them but it doesn't go much further than that. However there's a very big chav population from alcoholic families, and now a lot of Ukranians who still go for ethnics.
Alright enough of a essay.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Shkreliii
basically over for anyone in Europe besides Europeans

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
They're a 3 in Poland but a 6 in the west. Also the guys there don't give a shit about the women. They do their own thing. Thus it's better for ethnics there I guess.
Being a 8 in Poland (as a girl) will still not get you much attention. So imagine how a 3 feels like. She gets bombarded by some random ethnic and yeah. If you look at the character of those girls going with ethnics they are often very badly socially calibrated, dont have much friends, or are pretty empty headed.
I've seen so many examples. Even fat girls that had a social circle wouldn't go for ethnics.
Also I noticed that the girls do talk and tolerate them but it doesn't go much further than that. However there's a very big chav population from alcoholic families, and now a lot of Ukranians who still go for ethnics.
Even if they're 3/10 they do equal damage

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Are you from poland? And post a girl of an 8, statistically any girl who is an 8 will always have tons of options

Pakistani uncle would be wearing High t Kurta shalwar not this fag drip.
sure but also in pakistan in the larger cities they do wear this shit ngl

• +1
Reactions: vernier