Over for Dasha Taran (Turan), imagine getting mogged by a little Becky like Jennie ๐Ÿ˜‚

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
And the fact that they look similar, but she looks like the white transgender version of her is hilarious
IMG 20240119 002104

Also how come aren't there more candids of this oversimped whore?
Does she actually ever go outside to events or meeting other popular people?
So far all I've found of her are extremely edited and frauded pics

No Getty, no Alamy, no nothing...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30488, Latinolooksmaxxer, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Asian women fog
Water is wet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30488, BeanletMogger, Zonar and 4 others
Asian women fog
Water is wet
Should be a common concept but there's still so many white worshipping browncels here

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Xangsane, Marsiere214 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: fifetru2, Xangsane, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Asian women look AI Generated

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
They believe every white woman is a Stacey
And they'll never call them out for makeup frauding or using TikTok filters

• +1
Reactions: fifetru2 and Mosh12
Weebcel that had a youth full of rejection, then started coping with foreign culture to dissociate from western girls that bully him at school and inevitably crushed on Asians only, a tale as old as time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999, st.hamudi but 6โ€˜5, Deprived and 11 others
Weebcel that had a youth full of rejection, then started coping with foreign culture to dissociate from western girls that bully him at school and inevitably crushed on Asians only, a tale as old as time
JFFFFLLLLLLL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Deleted member 45811, try2beme and 2 others
how tf is JENNIE of all ppl mogging this muh huwite koreaboo that korean changs are simping for jfl

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger, Deleted member 43058 and HeightPilledum
im sorry you went through that my man, hope you can overcome the trauma one day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
she fogs the chink but that hair man...
just lol if you think the sea creature fogs

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, HeightPilledum and TsarTsar444
No they just have no strong culture and identity and let the jews cuck them into thinking its shameful to be white

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
No they just have no strong culture and identity and let the jews cuck them into thinking its shameful to be white
Still pretty common @URL code also fits that desc, he's former user clouder who cant even bag asian girls as a white guy while simping for them 24/7

laugh at*
untermensch grammatical skills
This grammar correction won't make asian girls (statistically one of the easiest ethnicities of girls to get for whites) unreject you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Mosh12
Still pretty common @URL code also fits that desc, he's former user clouder who cant even bag asian girls as a white guy while simping for them 24/7
I dont think its shameful to be white + going for ethnic women is a white male trait. True whites were colonizers and bred with numerous nonwhite women. It would be more fitting to say dating intraracially as a white man is anti-white.

• +1
This grammar correction won't make asian girls (statistically one of the easiest ethnicities of girls to get for whites) unreject you
Dis nigga is obsessed with female rejection and accusing random people of it. Really lets us know about where his mind is, what concerns and haunts him in his daily life.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and HeightPilledum
Dis nigga is obsessed with female rejection and accusing random people of it. Really lets us know about where his mind is, what concerns and haunts him in his daily life.
No I'm just saying what will trigger you the most and its working

• Hmm...
No I'm just saying what will trigger you the most and its working
Its cute that you think that, but triggering others isnt going to make up for the rage you feel any time asian women are praised.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and HeightPilledum
right looks better imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999, mirrormogger and HeightPilledum
Its cute that you think that, but triggering others isnt going to make up for the rage you feel any time asian women are praised.
Im not as erratic as you to flip out on this, so dnrd

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 45118
Im not as erratic as you to flip out on this, so dnrd
Actually we can all feel the neuroticism coming off of your haphazardly put together attempts at ragebaiting.

• +1
Actually we can all feel the neuroticism coming off of your haphazardly put together attempts at ragebaiting.
You're the one that started typing their msgs grammatically correct, compare this one to your first in this thread, all at an attempt to be taken seriously
News flash it didnt work

• Hmm...
better coloring + eye area halo

the white girl overall is hotter though, asian foid looks like a 15 yo

just like in photos of Andrea and Alexa Botez the younger sister mogs the older sister but on video its the oppposite, older girl has a better body and overall presence than her younger sister

neotenous leanmaxxed bitches fog on pictures but on video and in person are fogged by the meatier foids

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
You're the one that started typing their msgs grammatically correct, compare this one to your first in this thread, all at an attempt to be taken seriously
News flash it didnt work
I do that so i can deliver my blows to lil shitheads like you in a cleaner manner. This admission right here proves it's a practice that i need to keep up.

• +1
I do that so i can deliver my blows to lil shitheads like you in a cleaner manner. This admission right here proves it's a practice that i need to keep up.
-sent from school locker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118
Not in terms of feminity
Neither in terms of looks
I can tell when some of these retards don't actually live amongst white women

better coloring + eye area halo

the white girl overall is hotter though, asian foid looks like a 15 yo

just like in photos of Andrea and Alexa Botez the younger sister mogs the older sister but on video its the oppposite, older girl has a better body and overall presence than her younger sister

neotenous leanmaxxed bitches fog on pictures but on video and in person are fogged by the meatier foids

dis u?

• +1
why u worshipping white women as if the average isnt some obese landwhale demanding gigachads/chads attention and seething online about how 'all men are trash'

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Latinolooksmaxxer
why u worshipping white women as if the average isnt some obese landwhale demanding gigachads/chads attention and seething online about how 'all men are trash'
im not worshiping white women bhai, i looked up their instas and found the taller girl to be hotter

• Hmm...
right looks better

• Hmm...
Dudes on the forum will have cortisol heightning keyboard battles over if asian or white women fog but irl they will have to settle for a landwhale monica

• Hmm...
im not worshiping white women bhai, i looked up their instas and found the taller girl to be hotter
Right girl is a fraud who doesn't have a single actual candid

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
And the fact that they look similar, but she looks like the white transgender version of her is hilarious
View attachment 2684984

Also how come aren't there more candids of this oversimped whore?
Does she actually ever go outside to events or meeting other popular people?
So far all I've found of her are extremely edited and frauded pics

No Getty, no Alamy, no nothing...

• Ugh..