• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Banderacell, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
Imagine degrading yourself to the point of wearing coloured contact lenses
Like, Jesus, have some self-respect.
Nigga what it's a valid looksmax if you dont wear obvious ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 24055, Deprived and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
not much different than changing hair color when you think about it.
Though I've never changed my hair color before because I'm already the perfect specimen.
Mepic8

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 15854, to be human and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Sir Galachad and Deleted member 16371
Could have been born A beautiful Arab tho @SyrianPsycho @Baldingman1998 @Xangsane @ascendedd @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Xangsane and Gengar
blue contacts are cringe and tacky.
light brown is okay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and subhuman incel
Could have been born A beautiful Arab tho @SyrianPsycho @Baldingman1998 @Xangsane @ascendedd @TRUE_CEL

I have seen ethnic bitches like this, you can probably run jbw on them.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I have seen ethnic bitches like this, you can probably run jbw on them.
What do you mean “ethnic”? They’re beautiful as fuck man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 16371
Oh yeah she isn’t but the Arabs I posted are beautiful tbh. Looks just like me that last girl
She’s a white-passing Arab, chances are high she has curly hair underneath her hijab. I don’t like curly hair on women. She is obviously above average for an Arab but I don’t find them special or anything, having grown up with actual white peoples.

• +1
She’s a white-passing Arab, chances are high she has curly hair underneath her hijab. I don’t like curly hair on women. She is obviously above average for an Arab but I don’t find them special or anything, having grown up with actual white peoples.
I meant the youngest one with the jacket hood looks like me. Same everything but different teeth area

I meant the youngest one with the jacket hood looks like me. Same everything but different teeth area
Oh right. You didn’t pm me your pics bhai..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lecherous and Deleted member 16371
@TRUE_CEL I fraud my eye area tbh with a little squint

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
@TRUE_CEL I fraud my eye area tbh with a little squint
You are a mogger bhai. I can tell. You should send me uncensored version sometime. I am trustworthy anyway. You are half Dardic half Indic mogger.

• +1
You are a mogger bhai. I can tell. You should send me uncensored version sometime. I am trustworthy anyway. You are half Dardic half Indic mogger.
Inshallah after some months of looksmaxxing I’ll send you

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1

Over for ethnics​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 16371
No they’re hazel but I fraud
I thought hazel was good on its on but blue is seen as superior. Look at every single ethnic that got famous on insta. Toni mahfud,youssef samwah. All have BLUE.

These guys went from HTN to instagram STARS just by this. This just proves that some surgery maxxing and colored contacts can take MENA lads to the next level. If they had kept their dark brown eyes nobody would know them on the face of the earth, but cause they exotic maxxed the world knows them on insta , and now they got acess to prime jb pussy for ages with their million+ follower counts.

ccyishprys381.jpg

JFL if you think these results are just puberty. Massive changes to his facial width, lower third, and his nose shape. Skin also was changed, probably got some botox to get rid of the frown lines. Eye color also changes.

Left= invisible in the west
Right= Exotic MENA chad

• +1
Can’t wait to see. Do you have colored eyes btw?
I used to be a heavy smoker and fell for the progesterone meme( estrogen darkens eyes) so I was doing that in 2021 and my eyes were darker but this year I stopped and the green colour is back (with lighting) and I did some other things too alhamdulilah

• +1
I used to be a heavy smoker and fell for the progesterone meme( estrogen darkens eyes) so I was doing that in 2021 and my eyes were darker but this year I stopped and the green colour is back (with lighting) and I did some other things too alhamdulilah
I used to be a heavy smoker too but I am fine with having T50 eyes lol. 😆 But at least you look exotic. What do people mistake you for IRL?

• +1
I used to be a heavy smoker too but I am fine with having T50 eyes lol. 😆 But at least you look exotic. What do people mistake you for IRL?
Pashtun, British,slightly better looking than them Syrian kids I posted

Last edited:
  • +1
How do they respond when you say you’re Kashmiri?
They don’t know much about Kashmir other than Indians fighting over it so they just think”alright”

• +1
They don’t know much about Kashmir other than Indians fighting over it so they just think”alright”
Bhai, I was in Sheikhupura and there was a Pashtun shopowner whom had been my uncle's colleague for over a decade, one day I went to his shop with my uncle. I didn't say a word and he asked my uncle if I was Kashmiri. Mirin bhai?

• +1
t

Last edited:
i have very dark brown eyes and I wear light brown contacts. I already wore daily contacts because shit eyes so switching over to quarterly lenses (colour) was the best budget choice. very subtle looksmax but it definitely has effect when your eye contact game is on point

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
i have very dark brown eyes and I wear light brown contacts. I already wore daily contacts because shit eyes so switching over to quarterly lenses (colour) was the best budget choice. very subtle looksmax but it definitely has effect when your eye contact game is on point
brand and model?

I thought hazel was good on its on but blue is seen as superior. Look at every single ethnic that got famous on insta. Toni mahfud,youssef samwah. All have BLUE.

These guys went from HTN to instagram STARS just by this. This just proves that some surgery maxxing and colored contacts can take MENA lads to the next level. If they had kept their dark brown eyes nobody would know them on the face of the earth, but cause they exotic maxxed the world knows them on insta , and now they got acess to prime jb pussy for ages with their million+ follower counts.

ccyishprys381.jpg

JFL if you think these results are just puberty. Massive changes to his facial width, lower third, and his nose shape. Skin also was changed, probably got some botox to get rid of the frown lines. Eye color also changes.

Left= invisible in the west
Right= Exotic MENA chad
Cope. Idk where you live but here in the Midwest MENA guys are faaaaaaar from incel. They are low inhib and White girls find them exotic.

Can’t wait to see. Do you have colored eyes btw?
“Can’t wait to see”, I’m fraudmaxxed in these pics I sent you with filters so that’s why my eyes were better but irl they’re hazel or majority green in full lighting. What did you think of my eye area in that filtered pic? My eyes aren’t that colour irl plus there was the freckle filter on it(tiktokmaxxed)

• +1
“Can’t wait to see”, I’m fraudmaxxed in these pics I sent you with filters so that’s why my eyes were better but irl they’re hazel or majority green in full lighting. What did you think of my eye area in that filtered pic? My eyes aren’t that colour irl plus there was the freckle filter on it(tiktokmaxxed)
Doesn’t matter bhai, just can’t wait to see your full face pic is what I meant.

• JFL
  • +1