OVER for low iq copers

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
''B-but all chads have low iq!! high iq is a incel trait!! IM SO PROUD OF MY SUBHUMAN 80 IQ''
Over for all you losers. As I've said for long, good looking people are often intelligent, and now I'm going to prove it and end all the coping.

Beautiful People Really Are More Intelligent
Intelligence is just as strongly correlated with beauty as with education.

''B-but long midface is high iq trait''
Beautiful people ‘are seen as more intelligent’ – study

Study finds genetic link between height and IQ
A team of researchers at Edinburgh University in Scotland has found a correlation between genes associated with height and those associated with intelligence. In their paper published in the journal Behavior Genetics, the group describes how they studied the DNA of 6,815 unrelated people and discovered what they describe as a direct correlation between height and intelligence—taller people are smarter, they say.

Tall people are smarter.

Need for speed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, AbandonShip, Blackout.xl and 7 others
It's not about your IQ itself, it's about your intelligence perceived, this is the problem, being High IQ is of course advantage.

Images 81

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and turkproducer
It's not about your IQ itself, it's about your intelligence perceived, this is the problem, being High IQ is of course advantage.

View attachment 298806
Good looking people are indeed perceived more intelligent. Do you rather believe a meme picture or actual fucking studies?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, Ritalincell and Deleted member 2227
Chads = High IQ but look low IQ (small sloped neurocranium + Dom face)

Incel = Low IQ but look high IQ (big rounded neurocranium + high trust face)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Zeta ascended and 3 others
People call me smart, so I am gl = :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
yeah but telegraph posts some dumb shit lol
Yes, but they made a article about A STUDY. They can't change the contents of the study to fit their newspaper, can they?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Yes, but they made a article about A STUDY. They can't change the contents of the study to fit their newspaper, can they?
some studies are more jewish than others 😎

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Good looking people are indeed perceived more intelligent. Do you rather believe a meme picture or actual fucking studies?
That picture is literally from a fucking study you low IQ fucking spazmoid

Good on you proving you're low IQ yourself LMAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt, turkproducer, KrissKross and 1 other person
studies like these are so dumb lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Justttt
It’s all about looking like an ancient military general. Tall, dom and champion aura. Characteristics of superior development and genetic arrogance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Blackout.xl and BigBiceps
People call me smart, so I am gl = :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelshah:
I didn't say that. Good looking people just are usually smart, also height correlates heavily with IQ, as they tend to have larger cerebral cortex surface area.
Good example is Ashton Kutcher, who is both good looking and tall with IQ of 160.
Ashton

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I didn't say that. Good looking people just are usually smart, also height correlates heavily with IQ, as they tend to have larger cerebral cortex surface area.
Good example is Ashton Kutcher, who is both good looking and tall with IQ of 160.
View attachment 298828
just post one example theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Justttt and Deleted member 685
Just letting yall know this retarded mod also doesn't even know you can't start a convo when you're banned

Comical
He's retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 2227 and turkproducer
That picture is literally from a fucking study you low IQ fucking spazmoid

Good on you proving you're low IQ yourself LMAO
How about you link the study then before you start talking shit? Go ahead, link it. I'm waiting, you mongrel manlet abomination.
Waiting

Just letting yall know this retarded mod also doesn't even know you can't start a convo when you're banned

Comical

He's retarded
he’s a decent guy but a bit of a sfcel idk

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 4563
View attachment 298828

Yeah you didnt said that but you also didnt refuted the image, I was making a joke about your post.

Good looking people are perceived as better in everything, so what a groundbreaking discovery.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

Comical

He's retarded
Gudru, I couldn't care less to be your personal messenger. You are so retarded you ask me to ban you, then ask me to send your private messages to half the forum, because you can't do it yourself, because you requested a ban.
You are brutally IQ mogged even by reptiles and jimbobson, so how about you just silence yourself, you weeping dog?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2227 and turkproducer
High iq genes Will mix with Chad or stacy genes because of betabuxxing.

Brad Pitt - 126 IQ
Ben Affleck – 154
Dolph Lundgren – 160
Just search any good looking actors or famous people. You won't find single one of them having below average IQs.
Dolph

Good looking people having higher intelligence on average makes sense.Intelligent and attractive often match up because both are related to health in certain ways. People who would be considered extremely unattractive are less likely to be intelligent because that unattractiveness is often linked to health or genetic issues. intelligence and beauty are "highly heritable" traits so it seems like, since both are desirable and easy to pass on, they got bound together earlier in our evolution.

• +1
How about you link the study then before you start talking shit? Go ahead, link it. I'm waiting, you mongrel manlet abomination.
View attachment 298830
Idgaf about sharing it with you but it's a study just like the ones above perceived fighting success cringy gif Chinese nigga
Gudru, I couldn't care less to be your personal messenger. You are so retarded you ask me to ban you, then ask me to send your private messages to half the forum, because you can't do it yourself, because you requested a ban.
You are brutally IQ mogged even by reptiles and jimbobson, so how about you just silence yourself, you weeping dog?
Yeah ok you're real shit at trying to insult others like a lil fag, nice try but nobody's laughing and it makes no sense so slit your wrist. I asked you to pm like 4 people and you didn't even realize I couldn't pm them myself

Now stop making yourself look like a clown you're boring af

Idgaf about sharing it with you but it's a study just like the ones above perceived fighting success cringy gif Chinese nigga
Hey, I also found a study that this picture is in fact you irl. Not gonna link it tho, but I guarantee it is a real study.
Homo

Hey, I also found a study that this picture is in fact you irl. Not gonna link it tho, but I guarantee it is a real study.
View attachment 298841
Ok but you're still not funny and that's a horrible example. Idgaf about sending it to some irrelevant online loser like you
View attachment 298841
Now get off my dick and shut the fuck up faggot you're boring and annoying

Ok but you're still not funny and that's a horrible example. Idgaf about sending it to some irrelevant online loser like you

Now get off my dick and shut the fuck up faggot you're boring and annoying
Looks like I really hurt your feelings, or why else would you be crying so much? Yes, I'm boring and annoying, and you're ugly and stupid. We all have our imperfections.

Looks like I really hurt your feelings, or why else would you be crying so much? Yes, I'm boring and annoying, and you're ugly and stupid. We all have our imperfections.
You didn't hurt my feelings I just don't want your replies anymore cause you're boring af and everyone thinks you're a fucking retard

• JFL
I’m dumb as a brick

• So Sad
i really hope when i die i just stop being an intelligent being because i dont want to experience life again. your life cant go wrong when you have those celebs genes intelligent, tall, gl, they literally lack in nothing. how does one even cope?

• +1
You didn't hurt my feelings I just don't want your replies anymore cause you're boring af and everyone thinks you're a fucking retard
Cry more, couldn't care less. What I hate tho is how ungrateful little shit you are, god knows how many times I've saved your ass when you've PMed your pics around and someone makes a thread of your face. When that happens you beg like the obedient dog you are for daddy bigbiceps to delete the threads so your face doesn't end up to become a public source of humiliation. And when I've once again saved your ass, you go back to being the arrogant little stupid kid and send those PMs of your face to everyone again and the cycle continues.
I'm well aware I'm probably annoying from time to time, but boy YOU are annoying. I seriously consider quitting in this site every time you send me a PM.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 2227
This is like a girls fight ngl tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Blackout.xl, Justttt and 1 other person
1Z02vuppxP1Pa

I've been thinking to make something like that.
But since I am essentially a grey cel, no one would have listened.
Your mod halo will most likely bring this thread much better results.
Literally every above average looking person I met wasn't dumb/average.
And the GL ones are quite smart.
Fucking Hindu dindu copers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, BigBiceps and hebbewem
This thread is a fucking mess lmfao

Come laugh with me kings

@LordNorwood
@AscendenceImminent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and LordNorwood
Cry more, couldn't care less. What I hate tho is how ungrateful little shit you are, god knows how many times I've saved your ass when you've PMed your pics around and someone makes a thread of your face. When that happens you beg like the obedient dog you are for daddy bigbiceps to delete the threads so your face doesn't end up to become a public source of humiliation. And when I've once again saved your ass, you go back to being the arrogant little stupid kid and send those PMs of your face to everyone again and the cycle continues.
I'm well aware I'm probably annoying from time to time, but boy YOU are annoying. I seriously consider quitting in this site every time you send me a PM.
Oh good morning faggot, didn't read btw. Good job proving I live rent free in your peanut skull and how you have literally NO life
@OwlGod bro this guy isn't funny he's just low IQ let him cope

Low trust + High perceived intelligence is a slayer trait. Ramirez is a good example, he looks calm, intelligent, and calculating, despite looking low trust due to his positively tilted eyebrows giving him an 'evil' look