Over for me at 18

N

niranjan

You only live once
Rated LTN here unfrauded as a curry, hated by my parents due to my fucked up grades in school, I was a love child so ny entire relatives also hate me a bit as in India arranged marriages are common.I have a bit of Undiagonstic ADHD, all i have is an obssessive mind that's how I fell down this rabbit hole and i read almost every guides here and i have a fair amount bit of knowledge now. But sadly, my genetics are capped at LTN - low MTN , only way I can ascend is hardmaxx and iam a poorcell so Everyday I think iam doomed as iam a KHHV never got loved even by my mom or the opposite sex, and being LDAR doesn't feel good anymore. No more purpose in life, I think I may rope very soon. If anyone red till here thankyou, otherwise type TLDR, I can't say these things anywhere else, that's it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YungTrappa, RapeAllFemales, the_machinist_786 and 1 other person
Being rated LTN here practically means you're average

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, the_machinist_786 and Kaari
Rated LTN here unfrauded as a curry, hated by my parents due to my fucked up grades in school, I was a love child so ny entire relatives also hate me a bit as in India arranged marriages are common.I have a bit of Undiagonstic ADHD, all i have is an obssessive mind that's how I fell down this rabbit hole and i read almost every guides here and i have a fair amount bit of knowledge now. But sadly, my genetics are capped at LTN - low MTN , only way I can ascend is hardmaxx and iam a poorcell so Everyday I think iam doomed as iam a KHHV never got loved even by my mom or the opposite sex, and being LDAR doesn't feel good anymore. No more purpose in life, I think I may rope very soon. If anyone red till here thankyou, otherwise type TLDR, I can't say these things anywhere else, that's it.
I’m telling you anything is possible you just need to get out your own way you know what I’m sayun

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niranjan, YungTrappa and PlayersGetPlayed
Thanks for describing me bhai :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, niranjan, Kaari and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YungTrappa, the_machinist_786 and PlayersGetPlayed
Iam also a heightcell at 5'9, idc my rating here is, irl it was already over for me.
You didn't have an account named @notyouraveragelook right

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
I see many people here larping about roping, but if you have somebody who truly cares about you despite the way you look or act consider it as a blessing, that maybe a family member or a friend. Someone like me doesn't even have that.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa

• So Sad
Reactions: niranjan
probably mtn in india what are u worried about