• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, lowiqNormie and not__cel
stop making 10 trillions threads per day about how ugly you are
bro...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter, bloomercel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 3 others
Mtn is not enough in 2024
You can still slay in person but dating apps are distorted it makes foids raise standards by a mile also how tall are you if you’re above 6’1 you’re easily htn

You can still slay in person but dating apps are distorted it makes foids raise standards by a mile also how tall are you if you’re above 6’1 you’re easily htn
Im 5'7...

• So Sad
Reactions: not__cel
Its not ur face try dating jbs because ur not tall

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
stop making 10 trillions threads per day about how ugly you are
bro...
Crazy how looks distortion has gotten out of control 8 years ago everyone would agree he’s htn

Crazy how looks distortion has gotten out of control 8 years ago everyone would agree he’s htn
Average man IS NOT HERE. Average user here in ratings section is probably LTN. Thats the problem.

• JFL
Dude has one voice line

mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
The public’s/foids perception of what’s attractive I remember some i knew used to gush about this guy from friends if he was on here right now they’d be demanding he got taken off the show
IMG 2889

• So Sad
The public’s/foids perception of what’s attractive I remember some i knew used to gush about this guy from friends if he was on here right now they’d be demanding he got taken off the show
View attachment 2998443
the public's perception what is beautiful is bullshit, they all think that a faggot with a wide jaw is beautiful when a wide jaw looks like shit
they just look manly, but faggots when they think to themselves, when they saw a motherfucker with a wide jaw, that he doesn't seem handsome to them, apparently there's something wrong with them

• JFL
You are high MTN and always have been.

why i feel like ur a troll ? i see THE EXACT SAME THREAD FROM U LIKE 300 TIMES ALREADY:ogre::ogre::ogre:

Surgeries are cope for you you dont have big failos in ur face only reasonable surgery is LL but u know the risks
Well, if I didn't have failos i wouldnt be khhv

6/10 is pretty good idk where r u from whats the average height in ur country
Yes but I need better face to compensate my height... Im 5'7"...

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Yes but I need better face to compensate my height... Im 5'7"...
Yea LL is the only surgery that makes sense for you or you will need to try to create halos with face surgeries but you'll end up prob looking like shit

• So Sad
Jfl, I remember you from years ago, I believe you are khhv now.

Looks Like John snow
this guy also lifts I just cant believe he really said even fat whore reject him it just not true lol height doesnt really matter when it comes to fat whores

this guy also lifts I just cant believe he really said even fat whore reject him it just not true lol height doesnt really matter when it comes to fat whores
But the problem is that a fat girl doesnt turn me on...

He’s probably a fakecel trying to troll

Or he’s just giga autistic