Over for me no matter what i do

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her
No matter how hard i cope with slaying foids higher objective ratings than my ex i will never feel the same love she gave me. I miss her so bad, she thinks i treated her like shit but i literally payed for her meals even when she wanted to go out with me first. I treated her so good and said she said muh you never wrote me love letters and muh i dont care about money. She’s literally perfect, perfect body, htb face, 5’3 (brootal for future kid), but she literally doesn’t care about money. I really fucked up and i always think about what we could of had together.

TLDR: no matter how hard i cope, i will always feel like shit without my ex

payed for her meals
Stopped reading here
Fucking cuck

Call me a Jew but I've never spent a dime on a female.
They have to work to earn my attention.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, DelonLover1999, watah and 3 others
Stopped reading here
Fucking cuck

Call me a Jew but I've never spent a dime on a female
Because uve never felt love by a woman bhai, trust me i wouldnt have if i didnt love her, she literally offered to pay multiple times but i denied it because i was genuinely in love and thought she was too

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Stopped reading here
Fucking cuck

Call me a Jew but I've never spent a dime on a female.
They have to work to earn my attention.
She didnt even care about me paying for meals she wanted me to write love letters to her and chit and other stuff but i cant help im autistic

Because uve never felt love by a woman bhai, trust me i wouldnt have if i didnt love her, she literally offered to pay multiple times but i denied it because i was genuinely in love and thought she was too
That is where the problem lies.

You should love a woman but never FALL in love.
She has to be the one falling for you and then it's your job to be a man of God and be the plug (lol if you get the joke) that gets her to god.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and AlbinoMaxxer
She didnt even care about me paying for meals she wanted me to write love letters to her and chit and other stuff but i cant help im autistic
Sorry to break it to you this way, but foid want things like this because it fuels there ego everytime they read it.

If a woman really loves you then your presence is enough for her.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
That is where the problem lies.

You should love a woman but never FALL in love.
She has to be the one falling for you and then it's your job to be a man of God and be the plug (lol if you get the joke) that gets her to god.
Yah ur right but i couldnt help it, it’s hard not to fall in love, you don’t understand, first time i actually felt TRUE love from a woman

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
it’s hard not to fall in love, you don’t understand
Nigga talking to me like I've never seen a woman before.

It's easy not to fall when you have a rotation and are not a fucking simp retard.
Plus experience shapes you into a more powerful man, you will learn.

• +1
Sorry to break it to you this way, but foid want things like this because it fuels there ego everytime they read it.

If a woman really loves you then your presence is enough for her.
I promise you she’s not like that. She just thought she deserved better and I couldn’t do good enough. Never gave her flowers, never write letters, and the final shot was me not walking her to her car after hanging out due to my autism, it’s never been more over for my non ntness

Nigga talking to me like I've never seen a woman before.

It's easy not to fall when you have a rotation and are not a fucking simp retard.
Plus experience shapes you into a more powerful man, you will learn.
NIGGA i literally said i slay foids and they dont come close to her. No matter how hard i cope, i cant stop thinking about her

I promise you she’s not like that. She just thought she deserved better and I couldn’t do good enough. Never gave her flowers, never write letters, and the final shot was me not walking her to her car after hanging out due to my autism, it’s never been more over for my non ntness
I know.
I understand.
I feel
Because I been.

I can help you man, I can save you, I can cure you...
Let me ascend you and transcend you above and beyond
Touch of god man 012

• JFL
I know.
I understand.
I feel
Because I been.

I can help you man, I can save you, I can cure you...
Let me ascend you and transcend you above and beyond
View attachment 3085151
Nigga i can slay thats not the problem, i just fell in love, nigga is acting like im an incel but i literally can’t find another woman that comes even close to her

Nigga i can slay thats not the problem, i just fell in love, nigga is acting like im an incel but i literally can’t find another woman that comes even close to her
Motherfucker you just said two posts ago that you're autistic.
I developed a cure for autism, are you interested in being the first few experime... I mean saved souls?

• JFL
No matter how hard i cope with slaying foids higher objective ratings than my ex i will never feel the same love she gave me. I miss her so bad, she thinks i treated her like shit but i literally payed for her meals even when she wanted to go out with me first. I treated her so good and said she said muh you never wrote me love letters and muh i dont care about money. She’s literally perfect, perfect body, htb face, 5’3 (brootal for future kid), but she literally doesn’t care about money. I really fucked up and i always think about what we could of had together.

TLDR: no matter how hard i cope, i will always feel like shit without my ex
forgot to mention shes a virgin, literally 1 in a million, yall niggas will never find another woman like i did

Motherfucker you just said two posts ago that you're autistic.
I developed a cure for autism, are you interested in being the first few experime... I mean saved souls?
Lets hear it:lul:

forgot to mention shes a virgin, literally 1 in a million, yall niggas will never find another woman like i did
@King Solomon any insight on the problem im facing? I know you’ll give me some advice or insight i havent heard yet

• Hmm...
Reactions: King Solomon
@King Solomon any insight on the problem im facing? I know you’ll give me some advice or insight i havent heard yet
Nigga is summoning the wisdom of Solomon

• JFL
Only nigga in here that could help me out and give me some insight that’ll maybe set me free from the chains of her love, wow that sounds cucked

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Only nigga in here that could help me out and give me some insight that’ll maybe set me free from the chains of her love, wow that sounds cucked
Listen man I've been in pain like this before.
All I could do was just bite the bullet and live with it, it will fade eventually and new shit will start coming your way.

You will never forget but thats a good thing

• +1
Listen man I've been in pain like this before.
All I could do was just bite the bullet and live with it, it will fade eventually and new shit will start coming your way.

You will never forget but thats a good thing
This is what everyone tells me but it’s been like 3-4 months now and i cant stop thinking about her, i unfollowed her on all socials so maybe thatll help. I always thought we would get married

Ask and you shall receive. Prayer and fasting combined with receiving wisdom from the holy spirit is always going to provide you with better answers than yourself or any human, humanoid or an creature ever can or will.

I highly recommend becoming born again to receive the holy spirit which is basically allowing you to receive wisdom from YAH and puts you on path to receiving eternal salvation.

First off, having sex is deemed as marriage per the scriptures/YAH. Therefore your first female you have intercourse with, she is your wife. The only legal way to divorce your wife is if she cheats on you or dies. Soul ties are your souls becoming intertwined in the alternate dimension therefore you'll always have some kind of connection to each female you "slay". Slaying more females only brings more depression and a bigger void. Yes, it feeds one's own ego, provide temporary pleasure or temporarily need to replace a loved one lost but can never bring you. So your coping mechanism of slaying more females is only going to continue to destroy you physically, mentally and spiritually.

As for your quandary, I believe you did achieve some form of what you perceive to be love. Some may dismiss this as chemicals in your brain being produced after receiving signals from a natural stimuli or say it's just a man made word and doesn't truly exist. I believe love exists it's just that women within our society lack the ability to achieve the same level of love that men experience.

Females inside a strict Christian patriarchy like the Amish have marriage success rates of 99%. The females in these societies are the only females on earth worth marrying (intercourse). Having a relationship outside of this structure is basically dancing with the devil.

The pill that's the toughest to swallow is the pill that's taken the least in our current society and that's the GOD pill. I'm not talking about the chapter 304 church version of GOD, I'm talking about GOD in accordance to the most ancient version of the biblical text we have access to without the flawed mistranslations or a priest to deceive you on the truth. This truth isn't what you qant to here, it's the truth you have to hear. Your option is to join a Christian Patriarchy, start your own, or to go MGTOW.

I do believe it's our duty as given to us by GOD to be fruitful and multiply. However, if you have to risk your salvation to adhere to this value of GOD is not worth it. GOD commands us to not marry outside our own race or those who worship false Gods.

Just know that you can't change the past, nobody loves you more than GOD and your salvation is north exponentially more than any physical thing you can ever experience in this current reality. Eternity in your true self aka soul is more real than this physical life and the choice is either infinite bliss or infinite torture to the extent that your current mind cannot even begin to comprehend.

Do not dwell in the past, live in the now and do your absolute best to receive eternal salvation for your future. This starts with receiving the holy spirit through a baptism. No worldly thing or possession can ever fill the void in your heart, only GOD can. For what is it to gain the qhole qorld just to lose your soul?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Narcissus🥀 and AlbinoMaxxer
Ask and you shall receive. Prayer and fasting combined with receiving wisdom from the holy spirit is always going to provide you with better answers than yourself or any human, humanoid or an creature ever can or will.

I highly recommend becoming born again to receive the holy spirit which is basically allowing you to receive wisdom from YAH and puts you on path to receiving eternal salvation.

First off, having sex is deemed as marriage per the scriptures/YAH. Therefore your first female you have intercourse with, she is your wife. The only legal way to divorce your wife is if she cheats on you or dies. Soul ties are your souls becoming intertwined in the alternate dimension therefore you'll always have some kind of connection to each female you "slay". Slaying more females only brings more depression and a bigger void. Yes, it feeds one's own ego, provide temporary pleasure or temporarily need to replace a loved one lost but can never bring you. So your coping mechanism of slaying more females is only going to continue to destroy you physically, mentally and spiritually.

As for your quandary, I believe you did achieve some form of what you perceive to be love. Some may dismiss this as chemicals in your brain being produced after receiving signals from a natural stimuli or say it's just a man made word and doesn't truly exist. I believe love exists it's just that women within our society lack the ability to achieve the same level of love that men experience.

Females inside a strict Christian patriarchy like the Amish have marriage success rates of 99%. The females in these societies are the only females on earth worth marrying (intercourse). Having a relationship outside of this structure is basically dancing with the devil.

The pill that's the toughest to swallow is the pill that's taken the least in our current society and that's the GOD pill. I'm not talking about the chapter 304 church version of GOD, I'm talking about GOD in accordance to the most ancient version of the biblical text we have access to without the flawed mistranslations or a priest to deceive you on the truth. This truth isn't what you qant to here, it's the truth you have to hear. Your option is to join a Christian Patriarchy, start your own, or to go MGTOW.

I do believe it's our duty as given to us by GOD to be fruitful and multiply. However, if you have to risk your salvation to adhere to this value of GOD is not worth it. GOD commands us to not marry outside our own race or those who worship false Gods.

Just know that you can't change the past, nobody loves you more than GOD and your salvation is north exponentially more than any physical thing you can ever experience in this current reality. Eternity in your true self aka soul is more real than this physical life and the choice is either infinite bliss or infinite torture to the extent that your current mind cannot even begin to comprehend.

Do not dwell in the past, live in the now and do your absolute best to receive eternal salvation for your future. This starts with receiving the holy spirit through a baptism. No worldly thing or possession can ever fill the void in your heart, only GOD can. For what is it to gain the qhole qorld just to lose your soul?
Wow. Thanks for delivering like you always do. I was baptized already but I might need to do it again. Thoughts on getting a second baptism? The thing is she was the first woman i ever slayed and haven’t felt any connection to other women compared to her. I feel like im only “soul tied” to her. Apparently her lifepath represents neurotic and evil intentions/energy. Not sure if you believe in numerology but that would describe her and it seems like I’m still attached even though she doesn’t seem to be. I got baptized when i was younger but have definitely strayed off and I feel like a second baptism might be necessary.

• +1
Wow. Thanks for delivering like you always do. I was baptized already but I might need to do it again. Thoughts on getting a second baptism? The thing is she was the first woman i ever slayed and haven’t felt any connection to other women compared to her. I feel like im only “soul tied” to her. Apparently her lifepath represents neurotic and evil intentions/energy. Not sure if you believe in numerology but that would describe her and it seems like I’m still attached even though she doesn’t seem to be. I got baptized when i was younger but have definitely strayed off and I feel like a second baptism might be necessary.
You're very welcome.

If you were younger than 4 or 5 years of age at the time of your baptism then there's a high probability you need to do it again. Infant baptism isn't scriptural. You cannot receive a gift from God if you cannot knowingly accept this gift you do not understand.

I can sympathize and empathize as my first slay was a black haired blue eyed Christian virgin high school sweet heart. I had dreams of her for a good amount of time and fantasized of what "IF" for a good amount of time. It took becoming baptized or born again and that's the life altering event to devout my life to God and not to my selfish goals but to do the will of my father. Reading the bible and discussing scriptures becomes an obsession and it becomes a joy to do the works of the father. Then sinning becomes painful and much more difficult to participate in. It becomes easier to walk in the spirit and not in the flesh.

Is numerology similar astrology in using your birthdate, and other calendar dates to determine your future?

Do you believe you could be attached to the idea of her and what she could've been in your life in a false reality and not what she truly was?

• +1
You're very welcome.

If you were younger than 4 or 5 years of age at the time of your baptism then there's a high probability you need to do it again. Infant baptism isn't scriptural. You cannot receive a gift from God if you cannot knowingly accept this gift you do not understand.

I can sympathize and empathize as my first slay was a black haired blue eyed Christian virgin high school sweet heart. I had dreams of her for a good amount of time and fantasized of what "IF" for a good amount of time. It took becoming baptized or born again and that's the life altering event to devout my life to God and not to my selfish goals but to do the will of my father. Reading the bible and discussing scriptures becomes an obsession and it becomes a joy to do the works of the father. Then sinning becomes painful and much more difficult to participate in. It becomes easier to walk in the spirit and not in the flesh.

Is numerology similar astrology in using your birthdate, and other calendar dates to determine your future?

Do you believe you could be attached to the idea of her and what she could've been in your life in a false reality and not what she truly was?
No, I was 12, fully aware but I feel like I’ve strayed away and have been thinking about getting baptized again.

Numerology pretty much determines what kind of person you are based on the day and year you were born.

I could be attached to a false reality of her but she seemed perfect and a gem compared to the rest of the women nowadays.

• Hmm...
No, I was 12, fully aware but I feel like I’ve strayed away and have been thinking about getting baptized again.

Numerology pretty much determines what kind of person you are based on the day and year you were born.

I could be attached to a false reality of her but she seemed perfect and a gem compared to the rest of the women nowadays.
That's a little more difficult. Unless you didn't understand what you were receiving or the person providing the baptism wasn't qualified (mainly those unbelievers and or not born again either). Normally after actually being born again to sin would be a great pain, the holy spirit will guide you in life and even the thought of sin becomes painful.

On numerology so it's what I thought it was. I do not dabble in this at all.

No such thing as perfect and just her being outside the Christian Patriarchy means there was a very slim chance of it ever working even if you meet all her demands and desires. You changing for her would actually make her bored of you and she'd move on. She was most likely looking for an excuse out as she believed the grass was greener on the other side.

• +1