Over for me

D

Deleted member 2969

Nightmare
Got kicked out of house and this 1 Star hotel's bed is fucking small and hard can't sleep over for me

IMG 20221025 WA0025

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, autisticretard, Alt Number 3 and 6 others
I think I'm gonna go out to try buying cigarettes even if I never smoked in my life

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Why did you get kicked out

Poor guy can't even ldar cause the bed is uncomfy

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Why did you get kicked out
No income + My mom hates me for being blackpilled using MK677 / Supps (she thinks I'm roiding with her money)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Alt Number 3, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
No income + My mom hates me for being blackpilled using MK677 / Supps (she thinks I'm roiding with her money)
go to thailand. average local there lives off of $300 a mo, you can live decent quality life for $1000 a mo but less if you're on a tight budget. soaking in the hot rays even in winter, sitting on the beach, fucking their ugly women tbhngl, indulging in tropical fruits.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
go to thailand, average local there lives off of $300 a mo, you can live decent quality life for $1000 a mo but less if you're on a tight budget. soaking in the hot rays even in winter, sitting on the beach, fucking their ugly women tbhngl, indulging in tropical fruits.
I'll see what to do with my grandma's heritage money when she dies there I'll be worshipped for being white and 5"10 for sure

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and squf
I'll see what to do with my grandma's heritage money when she dies there I'll be worshipped for being white and 5"10 for sure

koh samui

this is my current plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
My ass sacrum still hurts from trying to sleep in that shit I'll try to sleep till 7 am again any tips?

I remember spending a weekend in a project building in NYC, it was so filthy i couldnt sleep till i was so totally echausted id get a couple hours sleep sitting up. No winning my friend sorry :cry:

• JFL
My ass sacrum still hurts from trying to sleep in that shit I'll try to sleep till 7 am again any tips?
Get fat and you can even sleep on the floor directly, because your fatrolls act as cushioning

• +1
I remember spending a weekend in a project building in NYC, it was so filthy i couldnt sleep till i was so totally echausted id get a couple hours sleep sitting up. No winning my friend sorry :cry:
I'm spending the night at a 10€ hotel fuck this place is filled with moldavians here

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Get fat and you can even sleep on the floor directly, because your fatrolls act as cushioning
I'm probably 12-14% rn need to get fatter to live the homeless lifestyle fr tho

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Only oldcels there I assume?
Yeah ofc. They're mostly poor immigrants from Moldavia some work construction jobs some push drugs I've seen them earlier but couldn't take any pics due to High inhibition

I'm staying in the outskirts of Rome. Only scums of society live/come here. Funny thing is I'm from the wealthiest neighborhood

Gonna sleep gonna post more adventures tomorrow

sounds cool tbh, better than rotting

go to thailand. average local there lives off of $300 a mo, you can live decent quality life for $1000 a mo but less if you're on a tight budget. soaking in the hot rays even in winter, sitting on the beach, fucking their ugly women tbhngl, indulging in tropical fruits.
Time to go to Thailand

thai people get extremely violent with shitskins, there is a section of the island koh samui where 11 niggers hang off of one tree as to warn off any unlikely wandering shitskin from thai soil.

thai people get extremely violent with shitskins, there is a section of the island koh samui where 11 niggers hang off of one tree as to warn off any unlikely wandering shitskin from thai soil.
Not a single word