Over for MERCURYCELLS

mug

mug

Kraken
Mercury causes autism as shown:

Section snippets​

Cellular studies – showing passive and active transport across the BBB​

Some mercury species, such inorganic mercury-containing compounds, do not readily cross the BBB. However, organic mercury is fat soluble and has a high affinity for thiol groups and as such, it can easily penetrate the BBB (Dewi et al., 2014). It has been accepted for decades that methylmercury-containing compounds, an organic form of mercury, cross the BBB (Kerper et al., 1992). First, methylmercury-containing compounds can passively cross the BBB because, as mentioned, they are fat soluble.

Clinical studies-– showing accumulation in the brain after exposure to ethylmercury-containing compounds​

Clinical studies were found that show accumulation of mercury in the brain after exposure to ethylmercury-containing compounds. Mal’tsev (1972) commented that, upon autopsy of children who died of ethylmercury-containing compound exposure, degenerative, inflammatory, and necrotic alterations were seen, as well as hemorrhages in the central nervous system, kidney, liver, heart, and intestines.
Between 1969 and 1975 there were 13 cases of exomphalos treated with topically applied Thimerosal (Fagan

Current use of Thimerosal​

Although Thimerosal has been removed from some childhood vaccines in the United States (US), Thimerosal is still used in many childhood vaccines in the developing world. In the US, Thimerosal is still used in the meningococcal vaccine which is recommended for young adults going to college. Thimerosal was also in the tetanus-toxoid vaccine until a few years ago and it is given to individuals of all ages (Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2019). Further, in the US, over half of

Its over

Mercury is fat soluble and accumulates in yhr brain

• +1
Reactions: ey88
You don’t even know how to remove it though, you just watch schizo Facebook theories on it

You don’t even know how to remove it though, you just watch schizo Facebook theories on it
You have alot of it.

Im posting studies so we can all solve it, I never said I know exactly how TO solve it.

Thats what a forums for you fucking idiot

You have alot of it.

Im posting studies so we can all solve it, I never said I know exactly how TO solve it.

Thats what a forums for you fucking idiot
Ahaha studies, oh my god u know nothing hahaha, I know how to fucking solve it, it takes 40 FUCKING YEARS to get all of it out of your system, no gay studies will help you :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Ahaha studies, oh my god u know nothing hahaha, I know how to fucking solve it, it takes 40 FUCKING YEARS to get all of it out of your system, no gay studies will help you :lul:
Source retard?

Why are you so against me posting threads about curing autism? Did you get bullied for having it or something. Get off my threads fed faggot

Source retard?

Why are you so against me posting threads about curing autism? Did you get bullied for having it or something. Get off my threads fed faggot
Cause it’s funny to see slaves like you who don’t know the cure to autism :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and you beleive in a “source” for this, as if the government would just be like “yeah here’s how to remove all toxins from your body and cure autism, cause we’re the good guys and definitely don’t want you to be sick haha”

• +1
Reactions: mug and ey88
Cause it’s funny to see slaves like you who don’t know the cure to autism :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and you beleive in a “source” for this, as if the government would just be like “yeah here’s how to remove all toxins from your body and cure autism, cause we’re the good guys and definitely don’t want you to be sick haha”
Its not the fucking government doing the studies.
We know its a toxin in fat cells in the brain
So obviously the answer is metabolizing braincells/ the FFAS in some form.

I guarantee someone has figured out how to cure autism and has posted it on a forum online somewhere, people have vaguely known about mercury in vaccines causing autism and now we know the specifics and the final step is finding the cure or the way to mitigate the symptoms.

Obviously I dont trust the government and I believe they are using a form of mercury in the vaccines because its cheap and it weakens the population

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Its not the fucking government doing the studies.
We know its a toxin in fat cells in the brain
So obviously the answer is metabolizing braincells/ the FFAS in some form.

I guarantee someone has figured out how to cure autism and has posted it on a forum online somewhere, people have vaguely known about mercury in vaccines causing autism and now we know the specifics and the final step is finding the cure or the way to mitigate the symptoms.

Obviously I dont trust the government and I believe they are using a form of mercury in the vaccines because its cheap and it weakens the population
Nigga a certain someone has already found the cure to autism, cancers, and several other mental and physical illnesses I’m not telling you who though