Over for money copers. I cucked a friend with a lamborghini

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Long story short. A girl decided to jump into my car instead of the lamborghini gallardo from a friend of mine. I approached the girl in front of a club, when i was talking to him. He then also tried to flort with her, but she was more into me. He then bragged about his lamborghini that he parked in front of the club :ROFLMAO:
I offered her to go to another bar and take her with me. My friend immediately took his chance and offered to drive with him in his lambo.
She said "yeah nice car" but i go with your friend. She didnt give a fuck about him and his car, and just came with me. Some people looked at us and where shocked about the crazy story that just happened.

Picking up girls with money and fast cars while you dont look hot, is simply pathetic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard and 11 others
what kind of retarded cock-blocking friends do you keep around? I'd never go out with him ever again if he put so much effort into ruining my game.

Also the gallardo is the poor man's lamborghini and looks ugly af, jfl if you want to flex with that abomination.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Detn86, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
He was too tryhard with his car. Gallardo is outdated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
He was too tryhard with his car. Gallardo is outdated.
He is a absolute try hard autistic dude. Worked for 15yrs and saved up every penny. Now in his late 30s and lives together with his mother :ROFLMAO: Still is very very stingy and his second car that he usually drives around is a old peugeot.
Only positive about him is that he looks 25/26 and is a good wingman for me because i mog him and he has no idea about game.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 17920, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Yeah he Just needs a new model of lambo Bro
This is all u need to get laid.
c65619-Van1.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Patient A, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Looks matter more than money and status.