D

Deleted member 25381

Iron
Foto no exif

My forehead.
Can tretinoin fit the wrinkle and general bad look or no

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
my collagen is also pretty shit for my age, we need facelift and microneedling and dermabrasion

• +1
Reactions: inceI and Deleted member 25381
Caused by social isolation I think

• So Sad
O yea I think sun damage for me too. Sunscreenpill is brutal. Wearing it everyday now
I have a collagenmaxxing routine I am hoping will work for us to regain our skin tightness and quality, I can share it with you if you wish, if it doesn't work though then a mini or full face lift would be needed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: inceI, Deleted member 25381 and looksmidder
I have a collagenmaxxing routine I am hoping will work for us to regain our skin tightness and quality, I can share it with you if you wish, if it doesn't work though then a mini or full face lift would be needed
can you send it to me too? i have the same as op at 15 tbh i'm fucked

• +1
Pleaze daddy share it

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and 5.5psl
brutal white skin collagen. get on tret moisturizier sunscreen collagen supplement asap

tretinon can fix that. will take a long time to go away though. cleanser, tret, moisturizer (cerave moisturizer is what i use). don't ever miss a day. fix ur diet and take hyaluronic acid supplements (they've been proven to work).

tretinon can fix that. will take a long time to go away though. cleanser, tret, moisturizer (cerave moisturizer is what i use). don't ever miss a day. fix ur diet and take hyaluronic acid supplements (they've been proven to work).
Is eating meat good or bad for collagen

Is eating meat good or bad for collagen
Depends. If you can find high quality meat (grass-fed) than yes. If you can't find grass-fed, then just don't eat red meat/pork since those are usually the dirtiest meats. Eggs, white meats, meat soups, and especially clean fish, are great sources for building collagen.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies