over for my iq?

D

Deleted member 64829

Kraken
i can't solve a rubik's cube and i don't know how to play minesweeper. am i a certified iqcel?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and got.daim
Your an Iqcel for thinking that a Rubik's cube and minesweeper determine your iq:trepidation:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, bigchunguslover, Niklaus Mikaelson and 5 others
same, I have 75 IQ, does anyone know how to IQ max

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx, bigchunguslover, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
same, I have 75 IQ, does anyone know how to IQ max
fuck a librarian or smt maybe she will tell you the tales of slavery during the course of history while you are in a missionary w her, and get smarter:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, got.daim, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Your an Iqcel for thinking that a Rubik's cube and minesweeper determine your iq:trepidation:
There are very little things in my life that I come across that totally perplex me in every way. I was staring at the computer screen in awe realizing I was failing to grasp even the very simple mechanics of minesweeper the same way I stared at the stupid colored tiles of a Rubik's cube, There was a complete absence of reason, knowledge or understanding that the capacity of my intelligence was not able to compensate for.

It felt like an iron gate I was, instead fully knowing and understanding the physics, mechanics and the function of said iron gate, I was chiseling at desperately trying to get open, an action displayed in the absence of any knowledge or understanding of how the gate worked, or how I could get it open.

Not being able to understand things frighten me to my very core. I feel like crying when I'm not able to completely understand something in every way possible. Anything I cannot fully understand poses a complete threaT to my subconscious, and my brain self-destructs and explodes.

Am I an IQcel?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
fuck a librarian or smt maybe she will tell you the tales of slavery during the course of history while you are in a missionary w her, and get smarter:p
thank you for telling me this, I'm bookmarking this

• Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels
There are very little things in my life that I come across that totally perplex me in every way. I was staring at the computer screen in awe realizing I was failing to grasp even the very simple mechanics of minesweeper the same way I stared at the stupid colored tiles of a Rubik's cube, There was a complete absence of reason, knowledge or understanding that the capacity of my intelligence was not able to compensate for.

It felt like an iron gate I was, instead fully knowing and understanding the physics, mechanics and the function of said iron gate, I was chiseling at desperately trying to get open, an action displayed in the absence of any knowledge or understanding of how the gate worked, or how I could get it open.

Not being able to understand things frighten me to my very core. I feel like crying when I'm not able to completely understand something in every way possible. Anything I cannot fully understand poses a complete thread to my subconscious, and my brain self-destructs and explodes.

Am I an IQcel?
no, you have the highest IQ on the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 64829
rubiks cube lol faggot ass cube solved that shit at 3 nigga we up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829

Not being able to understand things frighten me to my very core. I feel like crying when I'm not able to completely understand something in every way possible. Anything I cannot fully understand poses a complete threaT to my subconscious, and my brain self-destructs and explodes.

Am I an IQcel?
@optimisticzoomer @Magnum Opus @ElTruecel read plez am i retardo autismo?

• +1
rubiks cube lol faggot ass cube solved that shit at 3 nigga we up
View attachment 3096696
I've never bothered to learn because I thought it was fucking stupid. There was an asian kid and this other caucasian child with glasses in 3rd grade that could solve it in like 9 seconds. I was jealous and mirin their high iq brainpowah and tried to learn but I couldn't and started crying. And gave up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
I've never bothered to learn because I thought it was fucking stupid. There was an asian kid and this other caucasian child with classes in 3rd grade that could solve it in like 9 seconds. I was jealous and mirin their high iq brainpowah and tried to learn but I couldn't and started crying. And gave up
It’s just pattern memorisation brah, man i remember the good old days in early elementary, i went to school one day and everyone, i mean everyone started having rubiks cubes, shit was comp tho i learned how to solve it in an hour, then 6 months later everyone was into chess for like 2 years straight, weird ass trend

• +1
It’s just pattern memorisation brah, man i remember the good old days in early elementary, i went to school one day and everyone, i mean everyone started having rubiks cubes, shit was comp tho i learned how to solve it in an hour, then 6 months later everyone was into chess for like 2 years straight, weird ass trend
oh yeah i dunno how to play chess or checkerz either. or skate, paint, draw, juggle, i can't speak a language other than english, i cant play an instrument, whistle or ride a bike. it's JOVA!

• JFL
oh yeah i dunno how to play chess or checkerz either. or skate, paint, draw, juggle, i can't speak a language other than english, i cant play an instrument, whistle or ride a bike. it's JOVA!
ur not born with any of those skills buddy, have you even tried practicing for 1 session :lul:

Yk what yeah it’s over for you nigga, just make money since that’s the easiest thing anyone can do and marry a high iq foid

Retarded niggas fit well with high iq women, i’ve seen this trope before my very eyes, every. single. time.

• So Sad
ur not born with any of those skills buddy, have you even tried practicing for 1 session :lul:

Yk what yeah it’s over for you nigga, just make money since that’s the easiest thing anyone can do and marry a high iq foid

Retarded niggas fit well with high iq women, i’ve seen this trope before my very eyes, every. single. time.
I could not imagine settling down with a dumb, low-iq blonde whore with screws loose anyways. High iq foids mog and I will settle for nothing less

• +1
I could not imagine settling down with a dumb, low-iq blonde whore with screws loose anyways. High iq foids mog and I will settle for nothing less
I agree tbh, smart women manage the household really well, and they also understand that their purpose is to have children and will discipline them well, spoiled women are worthless brah, if she’s dumb it’s jova for your kids

• +1
fuckin retad

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: jerry springer and got.daim

Also no I have not bothered to learn or practice. I pick it up and I cry when I can't learn and understand it instantly, so that's definitely some sort of mental retardation from me

Aajonus vonderplanitz diet can add 15 points of iq
I dick ride aajonus everyday (no homo), and it isn't a diet, diets are man made, aajonus advocates for us to eat real food

Its a diet
I dick ride aajonus everyday (no homo), and it isn't a diet, diets are man made, aajonus advocates for us to eat real food

I agree tbh, smart women manage the household really well, and they also understand that their purpose is to have children and will discipline them well, spoiled women are worthless brah, if she’s dumb it’s jova for your kids
A smart woman wouldn't dare to breed with a genetically inferior .org user

• JFL
Also no I have not bothered to learn or practice. I pick it up and I cry when I can't learn and understand it instantly, so that's definitely some sort of mental retardation from me
Ur probably scared of failure or something, abused dog you do realise nothing worse can happen, the best always failed, trial & error, Humans are not created to be perfect at all
A smart woman wouldn't dare to breed with a genetically inferior .org user
well i didn’t say org niggas, unfortunately being gl and low iq nigga can bypass a bitches instinct 9/10 times :lul: it becomes 10/10 if the guy is rich

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I'm not, I'm serious as can be :hnghn:
Its a diet because u need to do specific recipes timing scedule also hot baths if u dont do whst it tells then it doesnt work that good

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
well i didn’t say org niggas, unfortunately being gl and low iq nigga can bypass a bitches instinct 9/10 times :lul: it becomes 10/10 if the guy is rich
Keepitmovin

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 78207
i believe most people are actually high iq but lack of focus and unmotivated to think critically causing them to lock their brain potential

• +1
i believe most people are actually high iq but lack of focus and unmotivated to think critically causing them to lock their brain potential
truth

Never cared enough to actually try and do it. Haven’t touched mine in years tbh I was too lazy to learn it. I was close a few times though

• Woah