Over for narrow faced rats

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
A study of 90 ice hockey players found a statistically significant correlation between a wider face—a greater than average cheekbone-to-cheekbone distance relative to the distance between brow and upper lip—and the number of penalty minutes a player received for violent acts like slashing, elbowing, checking from behind, and fighting.

This revival has continued in the 2010s with the rise of machine learning for facial recognition. For instance, researchers have claimed that it is possible to predict upper body strength and some personality traits (propensity to aggression) only by looking at the width of the face.Political orientation can also be reliably predicted. In a study that used facial recognition technology by analyzing the faces of over one million individuals, political orientation was predicted correctly 74% of the time; considerably better than chance (50%), human ability (55%) or even personality questionnaires

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Plenty if wide faced fat asses that can’t throw a punch to save their lives.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
A study of 90 ice hockey players found a statistically significant correlation between a wider face—a greater than average cheekbone-to-cheekbone distance relative to the distance between brow and upper lip—and the number of penalty minutes a player received for violent acts like slashing, elbowing, checking from behind, and fighting.

This revival has continued in the 2010s with the rise of machine learning for facial recognition. For instance, researchers have claimed that it is possible to predict upper body strength and some personality traits (propensity to aggression) only by looking at the width of the face.Political orientation can also be reliably predicted. In a study that used facial recognition technology by analyzing the faces of over one million individuals, political orientation was predicted correctly 74% of the time; considerably better than chance (50%), human ability (55%) or even personality questionnaires
i forgot the study, but there was also a study done in the US military where men with narrower faces were more likely to be promoted. Lower ranks tended to have wider faces.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and BrahminBoss
i forgot the study, but there was also a study done in the US military where men with narrower faces were more likely to be promoted. Lower ranks tended to have wider faces.
That’s bs. CEOs have wider faces than average salary-worker

• +1
That’s bs. CEOs have wider faces than average salary-worker
This is not the exact study, but similar. I agree wide face is better, but narrow face is seen as more trustworthy, intelligent, etc. Wide face prob more attractive.
@BrahminBoss

average man with high fwhr is low iq, men with high fwhr and high iq are rare. (satire)

WilliamHung

Is this wide enough to intimidate other men?

• Ugh..
zygomatic bones make your face look bloated no matter how much fat you lose.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Holy shit i get chills thinking how fucking richtards will use all this info and with rise of such high tech research capabilities i will like future society will indeed be highly controllwd dystopian shithole , we are living in midst of that great change ,