Over for New Yorkcels

Icon

Icon

Turbo manlet mogger
Recently been to New York for the first time in my life, I've never in my life seen so many ugly people. It's over for you americans. I only saw 1 girl that I liked. And there was like 1 HTN I saw. In the Netherlands the average is pretty much HTN compared to Americans. Absolutely brutal for you Americans.

I am starting to wonder if Europe has better looking people on average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Xangsane, Deleted member 7580 and 7 others
All jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Xangsane and GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus, Deleted member 29651, sportsmogger and 2 others
Europe does have more attractive people on average.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Icon
and dutch women aren't even particularly attractive for european women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 7580, sportsmogger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, zura, zharupodrugu and 4 others
Yes Europe has much much better looking people in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Icon
ovER for american geofaggotscel

Recently been to New York for the first time in my life, I've never in my life seen so many ugly people. It's over for you americans. I only saw 1 girl that I liked. And there was like 1 HTN I saw. In the Netherlands the average is pretty much HTN compared to Americans. Absolutely brutal for you Americans.

Lol. Coincidentally I'm here on Christmas Break. I took a bunch of creepshots of subhumans, I'll post them if you guys want :lul:. But for the most part, the subhumans seem to be immigrants.
They bring in 4K illegals from the border every week :lul:. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Kamui
Lol. Coincidentally I'm here on Christmas Break. I took a bunch of creepshots of subhumans, I'll post them if you guys want :lul:. But for the most part, the subhumans seem to be immigrants.
They bring in 4K illegals from the border every week :lul:. Brutal.
I understand more now why Europeans are so mad Arabs and blacks are flooding into their countries, these fuckin Hispanic/Latino niggas are filling so many buildings it’s crazy, but I mean at least they don’t commit crimes like the blacks and Arabs so it’s sort of good ig

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
I understand more now why Europeans are so mad Arabs and blacks are flooding into their countries, these fuckin Hispanic/Latino niggas are filling so many buildings it’s crazy, but I mean at least they don’t commit crimes like the blacks and Arabs so it’s sort of good ig

Weeeellll....

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I would never, ever, ever live in an area with a lot of blacks

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
and dutch women aren't even particularly attractive for european women.
Exactly. I saw in Budapest on average many more attractive women than Dutch women but damn New York is full of goblins

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
And still foggs the sewer rats of NYC
And still get fogged by Swedish/Norwegian/Italian/French/Russian/Spanish/Portugeise/German/Austrian/Finnish Girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and sportsmogger
And still get fogged by Swedish/Norwegian/Italian/French/Russian/Spanish/Portugeise/German/Austrian/Finnish Girls
it's not hard to be more attractive than anglos, they only have coloring going for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and NordicLeonhard
many more attractive women than Dutch women
''many more attractive women than Dutch women'' it is over for icantspeakenglishcells :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
@ReadBooksEveryday over for you brah, deepest slums of south bronx has to be a torture

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Worry about not getting stabbed in the subway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and JohnBaza
Agreed, so you have to imagine how bad the goblins from NY are if the average Dutch women is still better looking.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday over for you brah, deepest slums of south bronx has to be a torture
Angry Robert Deniro GIF

Where can I apply for refugee to Lithuania

• Love it
Reactions: Tai Lung

no new york is just ugly as shit

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and 0hMan
i'm italian and english ethnicity wise

"Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Italians were spawned by ethnics. It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, ethnic blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are North African."

"Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and brown eyes. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ethnic gene. Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a ethnic, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-ethnic kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part ethnic."

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, Kamui and sportsmogger
View attachment 2609913
"Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Italians were spawned by ethnics. It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, ethnic blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are North African."

View attachment 2609915
"Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ethnic gene. Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a ethnic, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-ethnic kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant."
have no non european on my ethnicity, it's quite sad tbh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sick and 0hMan
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Uh-huh. You're part moor bro, sorry.
also it's more like 1/4 cause, i'm Scilian and north italian at about the same percentage/

View attachment 2609913

View attachment 2609915
"Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and brown eyes. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ethnic gene. Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a ethnic, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-ethnic kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part ethnic."
One of my favourite movie scenes of all time :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
also it's more like 1/4 cause, i'm Scilian and north italian at about the same percentage/
Ok broski. I'm a bit over half white as well, you're hardly less ethnic than me.

You are Sicilian to therefore your grandmother got pumped and dumped by a nigger and it eventually culminated into you

You are Sicilian to therefore your grandmother got pumped and dumped by a nigger and it eventually culminated into you
cope, Holywood is propoganda that wants to make everyone a minority execpt nordics.

In the Netherlands
LOL
Lives in an ugly country and talks about newyorks
Most of the people in newyork are braindead tourists

Same for canada. White girls are a minority now. stupid stinky ethnics keep coming over

LOL
Lives in an ugly country and talks about newyorks
Most of the people in newyork are braindead tourists
I am not a nationalist so I am not offended. You can say and think w/e you want about the netherlands couldn't give 2 shits. I just made the observation that New York is full of real life ninja turtles.

Also those brain dead tourists are on average the better looking ones. We went to nightclubs, used the metro and did a lot of things, we lived as new yorkers would live and encountered new yorkers and americans from all over the place not only just new york. Pure goblin fuel. While the mexicans were ethnic and short I found them better looking than the white american since some of them still had a chad skull

Last edited:
Now go to Canada you’d think American subhumans are giga Stacie’s

This is why eugenics is based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379
Now go to Canada you’d think American subhumans are giga Stacie’s

This is why eugenics is based
Pure goblin fuel. My visit to new york has skyrocketted my confidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580