ovER for poorcels

rawmilk

rawmilk

Bronze
Theres no way to looksmaxx without needing to buy supplements, drugs and a diet rich in all the proteins and vitamins.

And most of us are youngcels with parents that dont give us enough money to buy all of that or live somewhere where if you arent 18 you cant legally work.

ovER for all of us. Im considering stealing instead but idk how to without getting caught. Most drugs dont even sell in most countries and they are giga expensive. Brutally ovER. Drugpill is brutal

I tried to blackpill my parents so they buy my shit but they think im giga autistic for believing in the blackpill.

Time to steal supplements and drugs from the pharmacy:lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Debetro and <6PSLcel
yeah shit sucks, hard af to get a job here, and even harder to earn more than literal scraps

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
Its called spending money normally, I can survive of $70 a week and still have money leftover

its called dont do drugs, dont eat out, trying to get a job

I think it depends on your base, i was poor but still htn

Theres no way to looksmaxx without needing to buy supplements, drugs and a diet rich in all the proteins and vitamins.

And most of us are youngcels with parents that dont give us enough money to buy all of that or live somewhere where if you arent 18 you cant legally work.

ovER for all of us. Im considering stealing instead but idk how to without getting caught. Most drugs dont even sell in most countries and they are giga expensive. Brutally ovER. Drugpill is brutal

I tried to blackpill my parents so they buy my shit but they think im giga autistic for believing in the blackpill.

Time to steal supplements and drugs from the pharmacy:lul:
Start a business or, if you want to be more radical, rob banks.

Its called spending money normally, I can survive of $70 a week and still have money leftover

its called dont do drugs, dont eat out, trying to get a job
I never eat out, its a health and looksmin. I need to do drugs to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I want to eat raw bull testicles and liver so bad, imagine the nutrition

supplements are cheap

I want to eat raw bull testicles and liver so bad, imagine the nutrition
bull testes may be legit but liver imo is overrated, vitamin A is easy to overdo. all the b vitamins liver have u can get from othe stuff

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
bull testes may be legit but liver imo is overrated, vitamin A is easy to overdo. all the b vitamins liver have u can get from othe stuff
Yeah, I mean eating liver like once a week. It's enough. I'm just so tired of eating unnatural pasteurised and soy fed plastic. They took one of the most basic rights from our lives. Eating quality raw is only for rich people:feelsrope:

nah my problem is parents asking why the fuck im buying random ass supplements
also cant control diet because i have to eat whatever is cooked